Why do people of religion...

...feel that they have to defend their ridiculous invisible man theories? If you feel like believing in ghosts fine, but why do you get so bent out of shape trying to convert everyone else?

This question goes both ways.
Why are you always trying to convince us there's nothing to God? What's the big deal if we believe and you don't?
We don't "defend" it, we try to let people know about it. I agree, some people go quite a bit overboard trying to "push" their religion on others. If someone doesn't want to hear it, that's fine with me. I"ll leave them alone. But i've done my part to let them know i do believe and i'd be glad to share it with them.

I'm saying: show us some proof or stfu. People want real proof, like with WMD. It's easy to find simpletons who will believe anything right away, but it's the others that you are always trying to convert, and with reason too, because to validate your point, you'd need to have at least SOME intelligent people on your side.
"STFU" is really intelligent coming from you now isn't it. Go on in disbelief if you like but don't think you have any right what so ever in any manner to tell another what they can or cannot do. No one has to show you proof.

Who's bent out of shape? LOL, this place is an argument-fest to see which religion can misinterpret the bible the most.:lol:

Really? Can we really have a battle of wits when youre completely unarmed?

We have nice reasonable discussions here all the time. We just sometimes have to deal with extremists like you who would have no problem with mass genocide against someone simply because you have a problem with their belief in as you put it "an invisible man"

...feel that they have to defend their ridiculous invisible man theories? If you feel like believing in ghosts fine, but why do you get so bent out of shape trying to convert everyone else?

Why are you always trying to convince us there's nothing to God? What's the big deal if we believe and you don't?
We don't "defend" it, we try to let people know about it. I agree, some people go quite a bit overboard trying to "push" their religion on others. If someone doesn't want to hear it, that's fine with me. I"ll leave them alone. But i've done my part to let them know i do believe and i'd be glad to share it with them.

I'm saying: show us some proof or stfu. People want real proof, like with WMD. It's easy to find simpletons who will believe anything right away, but it's the others that you are always trying to convert, and with reason too, because to validate your point, you'd need to have at least SOME intelligent people on your side.

You fail to listen to God, why do you think we believe you would listen to us?

Here is what God says: Romans 1: 18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

Everybody wishes to force their beliefs vis a vis ab out god on everyone else to say nothing of their own closely related moral views. That your views are less restrictive than mine in no wise means you don't have them.

Everybody wishes to force their beliefs vis a vis ab out god on everyone else to say nothing of their own closely related moral views. That your views are less restrictive than mine in no wise means you don't have them.

I have no desire to force my beliefs on anyone. I am more than willing to share them with anyone who asks and encourage them to follow them. But force? You cant force faith.

Here is what God says: Romans 1: 18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

Here is what god said? to whom? When? In english?

God does not speak in English, God speaks in gibberish when man writes it down, profanity when fundamentalists translate, and profundity when we just try to listen and be.

Last edited:

Invisible to you because you lack the faith to see, apparently. Personally, I haven't attempted to "convert" anyone, much less everyone, and haven't come across more than a handful who make such attempts. Why attack those with that faith? Is your lack thereof being attacked?

Who's bent out of shape? LOL, this place is an argument-fest to see which religion can misinterpret the bible the most. :lol:

Well, hell.... Why didn't you say so? If that's the argument-fest you were going for, why not post a portion of Scripture, and have at it?

My, my.... Using YOUR logic and debate criteria, by all means -- show proof there is no God, or STFU.

You have a problem with Google too?

1:18 - [In Context|Original Greek]
For the R35 wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress R36 the truth in F11 unrighteousness,

1:19 - [In Context|Original Greek]
because that R37 which is known about God is evident within F12 them; for God made it evident to them.

1:20 - [In Context|Original Greek]
For since R38 the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being R39 understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.

1:21 - [In Context|Original Greek]
For even though they knew God, they did not honor F13 Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile R40 in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

1:22 - [In Context|Original Greek]
Professing R41 to be wise, they became fools,

1:23 - [In Context|Original Greek]
and exchanged R42 the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling F14 creatures.

AllBiz, wtf does that mumbo jumbo mean? Is that even English or just gibberish?

Want proof there's no god? That's easy: if there was a provable god, we wouldn't be arguing now would we?

AllBiz, wtf does that mumbo jumbo mean? Is that even English or just gibberish?

Is English your second language?

Want proof there's no god? That's easy: if there was a provable god, we wouldn't be arguing now would we?

I'm not arguing. You're asking for proof of something that people believe is in evidence, which you deny. Further, you offer no proof that said evidence is inadmissable or tainted or even illogical. You do have faith that gravity will hold you down, don't you, even though you cannot SEE gravity, only the evidence of its existence?

If you believe that it's in evidence, show me the evidence.

Sorry but you can see gravity, just drop something.

And cmon man, I failed english lit, lol. Couldn't understand a fucking thing, lol.

If you believe that it's in evidence, show me the evidence.

Sorry but you can see gravity, just drop something.

And cmon man, I failed english lit, lol. Couldn't understand a fucking thing, lol.

So sorry.... But what you can see is the evidence of gravity -- just as I said previously.

As for English lit, perhaps you were too busy being the class clown.... :eusa_whistle:

ok biz, even if I don't agree that you can't see gravity, what's the "evidence" that you see of god?

The bible is all gibberish so that anyone can interpret it anyway they want. And anyways, it's a book written by men, not god. God said this, god said that. To whom? When? What language did god speak?

Forum List

Back