Why do our politicians force taxpayers to pay Mexicos people to destroy our nation? We actually vote for this? Does this happen in any other nation?

Harry Dresden said: “how come you wont answer to what i just said about you being full of shit about no white people at those games?”

Lib Logic:
”There are seven white people among LA’s most wanted therefore the majority of LA’s most wanted is not dark.”

Now try this Harry….

Why do our politicians force taxpayers to pay Mexicos people to destroy our nation? We actually vote for this? Does this happen in any other nation?​

Harry Dresden said: “how come you wont answer to what i just said about you being full of shit about no white people at those games?”

Lib Logic:
”There are seven white people among LA’s most wanted therefore the majority of LA’s most wanted is not dark.”

Now try this Harry….

Why do our politicians force taxpayers to pay Mexicos people to destroy our nation? We actually vote for this? Does this happen in any other nation?​

whats the matter loser?....cant back up what you said?....you said nobody not dark is part of the Raider, Dodger, Laker, Tapatio base....the words nobody not dark means no white people are at those games........if you are so fucking smart why cant you back up what you just said?...ill tell you why because you are full of fucking shit...lots white people at those games....i bet you still live in California too....

whats the matter loser?....cant back up what you said?....you said nobody not dark is part of the Raider, Dodger, Laker, Tapatio base....the words nobody not dark means no white people are at those games........if you are so fucking smart why cant you back up what you just said?...ill tell you why because you are full of fucking shit...lots white people at those games....i bet you still live in California too....
Yep…and 17 white folks reside in Liberia making it a white nation.
Try this Harry…don’t be scared.

Yep…and 17 white folks reside in Liberia making it a white nation.
Try this Harry…don’t be scared.

so you move the goal posts when someone calls you on your shit?.....try saying you fucked up.....dont be scared it happens....

so you move the goal posts when someone calls you on your shit?.....try saying you fucked up.....dont be scared it happens....
Okay, you got me…the Raiders fan base are law-abiding, positive contributing caucasian folks.
Now try….

Okay, you got me…the Raiders fan base are law-abiding, positive contributing caucasian folks.
Now try….

you made a statement back it up.....even the Mexicans coming across the border know that words have meaning....how come a smart white guy like you doesnt?...why are you afraid to back up your bullshit?....might it prove you wrong?....

When they do and do not improve the area it gets really messy. The incoming needs to be better. It's not working out that way. And only sell outs of their race could have done this.
Notice that Unkotare can’t offer you a rational debate because what you say can’t be debated….he can however offer you a cute little ‘dislike’ icon….What he’s saying is….”suck it up and let them destroy your nation…be led by your feelings like I am.”
These people are bizarre individuals willing to put the people of other nation ahead of their fellow countrymen…Also note, Harry Dresden has devoted lots of effort to this thread yet he refuses to address the premise of it as well….These people hate America in some weird passive sort of way.

Notice that Unkotare can’t offer you a rational debate because what you say can’t be debated….he can however offer you a cute little ‘dislike’ icon….What he’s saying is….”suck it up and let them destroy your nation…be led by your feelings like I am.”
These people are bizarre individuals willing to put the people of other nation ahead of their fellow countrymen…Also note, Harry Dresden has devoted lots of effort to this thread yet he refuses to address the premise of it as well….These people hate America in some weird passive sort of way.
i notice you refuse to answer what i called your lying ass out on.....you made a statement dipshit back it up.....

i notice you refuse to answer what i called your lying ass out on.....you made a statement dipshit back it up.....
This thread isn’t about whether or not the Raiders is Mexico’s team or not…sane people know it is…this is about some shit that scares the shit out of you for some reason.

FAC231A6-1E1D-43D0-A356-7FAE2B4B8B7D.jpeg

This thread isn’t about whether or not the Raiders is Mexico’s team or not…sane people know it is…this is about some shit that scares the shit out of you for some reason.

View attachment 740226
are you that much of a pussy that you say something and then run from backing it up?...and those people dont scare the shit out of me,but they do you dont they?...come on loser grow a pair....oh wait you probably still live in S.Cal......better hurry dude your black neighbors are going to get a nice chunk of your taxes....lolol

Forum List

Back