Why do our politicians force taxpayers to pay Mexicos people to destroy our nation? We actually vote for this? Does this happen in any other nation?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Why haven’t we demanded that all aid be cut to Mexico, Central and South America?
Why are we not all claiming 99 dependents and refusing to pay income taxes until this is fixed and the American taxpayer is reimbursed?
How does our government pull this shit off without an uprising? Have we become too pussified?

Why haven’t we demanded that all aid be cut to Mexico, Central and South America?
Why are we not all claiming 99 dependents and refusing to pay income taxes until this is fixed and the American taxpayer is reimbursed?
How does our government pull this shit off without an uprising? Have we become too pussified?

People stopped voting for this, back in 2018 when Nancy Piglosi stole the gavel and became the speaker, since then it has been all down hill.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

Jump off a building.
You wouldn’t expect anything less from Guadalupe…I mean… candycorn would you? Notice, it’s a Raider fan, that means it’s also a Dodger fan and a Laker fan…it has pit bulls and cabinets full of Tapatio…it’s here on a stolen citizenship…I know this because nobody with a legal lineage would speak the way it does.

What you are seeing is how humans have operated for thousands of years, migrating to new areas to resettle.

You wouldn’t expect anything less from Guadalupe…I mean… candycorn would you? Notice, it’s a Raider fan, that means it’s also a Dodger fan and a Laker fan…it has pit bulls and cabinets full of Tapatio…it’s here on a stolen citizenship…I know this because nobody with a legal lineage would speak the way it does.
Why you have all your little pigeonholes in a row.

What you are seeing is how humans have operated for thousands of years, migrating to new areas to resettle.
Cool story….remember when humans had sex with their own children, remember when they murdered without consequence, remember when they ate their own?

I don't think our comrade knows the Raiders play in Vegas instead of LA. And haven't played in LA for 2 decades.

But Russian trolls are gonna troll.
I know this….nobody not dark is part of the Raider, Dodger, Laker, Tapatio base….how many Modellos have you had this moring?

you have never been to any of their home games i take it?....
Been to many…I was a huge Raider fan during the Alzado, Millen, Long, Allen, Plunkett era….when the fan base was white and going to games was safe.

Why do our politicians force taxpayers to pay Mexicos people to destroy our nation? We actually vote for this? Does this happen in any other nation?​

When they do and do not improve the area it gets really messy. The incoming needs to be better. It's not working out that way. And only sell outs of their race could have done this.

Been to many…I was a huge Raider fan during the Alzado, Millen, Long, Allen, Plunkett era….when the fan base was white and going to games was safe.

Why do our politicians force taxpayers to pay Mexicos people to destroy our nation? We actually vote for this? Does this happen in any other nation?​

if you have been to many then what you said here is bullshit.....nobody not dark is part of the Raider, Dodger, Laker base.....there are many white people at those games....

if you have been to many then what you said here is bullshit.....nobody not dark is part of the Raider, Dodger, Laker base.....there are many white people at those games....
To save time and to avoid hair-splitting semantics we like to generalize here.
Are you almost ready to address the premise of the thread?

C3241EAA-0863-4B81-976D-305608135882.jpeg

To save time and to avoid hair-splitting semantics we like to generalize here.
Are you almost ready to address the premise of the thread?

View attachment 739782
how come you wont answer to what i just said about you being full of shit about no white people at those games?..,.

Forum List

Back