Why do Jews consider Hamas "terrorists"?

You support Israel’s genocide of Gazan babies. So, please tell me how you are different from Hamas?
Hamas brought this on themselves. The Palestinians foolishly or intentionally voted for Hamas to represent them. They have no one to blame but themselves. Israel is not targeting, nor torturing women and babies cutting off their heads or burning them alive.

This was the highest death toll of Jews since the Holocaust.

The left is harping about proportionality. Suppose a terrorist organization attacked the United States KILLED OVER 48,000 CITIZENS AND HELD THOUSANDS, HOSTAGE. Of those FORTY EIGHT THOUSAND CITIZENS, most were tortured, raped, beheaded and/or burned alive.

What would be a "PROPORTIONATE response for the United States?

I put “occupy” in quotes to make a point to the anti-Israel poster.
Yeah, sorry. My bad. Your point is correct.

The reason why it matters, as far as I am concerned, is that if we stopped throwing around words like
knives, it would be a LOT harder to demonize especially Jews but also Muslims/Arabs/Palestinians.

Edited to add: Imagine if we could have a conversation about Israel without absurdities like apartheid, genocide, occupation, settlers, colonialism, etc, etc, etc.

Last edited:
If Jews occupied American territory, and the American army began to fight the occupiers, would the American army also be recognized as a terrorist organization?

Did we first go in and attack citizens? Did we rape their women while forcing then watch their babies burn to death in an oven. Then kill the mother?

Did we rape women? Then Kill them? Then parade their dead bodies through our streets while our countrymen cheered? Did we then behead the corpse while the crowd cheered us on?

See?

Yeah, sorry. My bad. Your point is correct.

The reason why it matters, as far as I am concerned, is that if we stopped throwing around words like
knives, it would be a LOT harder to demonize especially Jews but also Muslims/Arabs/Palestinians.

Edited to add: Imagine if we could have a conversation about Israel without absurdities like apartheid, genocide, occupation, settlers, colonialism, etc, etc, etc.
It would be wonderful if we could have a conversation without all those FALSE words used in conjunction with Israel. But alas….the antisemites intentionally use those words in the hopes that there are enough ignorant, gullible Americans to fall for it. And from the looks of those large, hateful protests calling for the elimination of Israel (“from the river to the sea”), there are.

….or, more specifically, gone around the country and lopped babies heads off while they lay in their cribs, tied toddlers together in the middle of their breakfast to set them on fire, or raped women until they died from the trauma?

(I am convinced Rupol is part of a HAMAS propoganda team and being paid for their dozen or more threads a day.)

Hitler claimed the Jews he penned up in the Warsaw ghetto were terrorists.

Hitler claimed the Jews he penned up in the Warsaw ghetto were terrorists.
The difference is the Jews were not screaming “Kill all Germans” and saying they want to eradicate Germany from the map.

Second, he never called them terrorists. He called them lots of things, but not that. Why do you lie all the time?

If Jews occupied American territory, and the American army began to fight the occupiers, would the American army also be recognized as a terrorist organization?
/----/
1699359426560.png

1. The difference is the Jews were not screaming “Kill all Germans” and saying they want to eradicate Germany from the map.
2. Second, he never called them terrorists. He called them lots of things, but not that. Why do you lie all the time
As for the first statement, I remember from some war documentary how a Jew who went through a death camp said that after the war he had his time with the germans and I don't think the germans liked that.
For the second:

Forum List

Back