Why Do Guns and Racism Mix So Easily?

pitter97

Rookie
May 5, 2018
Trump fell back on the bigoted Xenophobia he began with at the NRA convention

President Donald Trump harkened back to the racist attack he made on Mexican immigrants on the first day of his campaign in the summer of 2015 during a speech at the National Rifle Association (NRA) convention Friday.

“These countries send up their worst,” Trump said, addressing the crowd assembled in Dallas, Texas. “Remember in my opening speech, I got criticized for it. Remember? Well, guess what. They’re not sending their finest. That I can tell you.”

First of all...no one "sends" immigrants.

Second...they have a lower rate of violent felonies than native born citizens.

So stuff it Mr. Trump.

You want to deal with the illegal immigrant issue...there are better ways than stirring up hatred among armed people.

President Donald Trump harkened back to the racist attack he made on Mexican immigrants on the first day of his campaign in the summer of 2015 during a speech at the National Rifle Association (NRA) convention Friday.

“These countries send up their worst,” Trump said, addressing the crowd assembled in Dallas, Texas. “Remember in my opening speech, I got criticized for it. Remember? Well, guess what. They’re not sending their finest. That I can tell you.”

So stuff it Mr. Trump.

You want to deal with the illegal immigrant issue...there are better ways than stirring up hatred among armed people.

Feel free to cite a few sources.

Your race card. It's broken.

iu

So stuff it Mr. Trump.

:CryingCow:

So stuff it Mr. Trump.

Honestly, you don't have a clue about "guns and racism".

Tell ya what son: let me drop your sorry ass off on MLK Blvd. of any large city in this country, at 3:00 AM. You'll get a good life-lesson about what "guns and racism" truly means.

So stuff it Mr. Trump.

Mexico allowed 1500 to pass. That's sending them. Oh and they are not immigrants they are illegals. as far as your stupid gun and race comparison, all my guns are different races, you know, S&W, Ruger, Mossberg, Marlin, Desert Eagle,etc, and they all get along great. But they are all from the same country and didn't break any laws to get here.

So stuff it Mr. Trump.

Racism and guns go together because fear drives both.

Blacks shooting each other with great ease and in large numbers...and all the focus on white racism and bad cops...that couldn't be more a gun control issue? Nah...

So stuff it Mr. Trump.

Indeed. Stop them cold at the border, and no one gets "stirred up".

So stuff it Mr. Trump.

So blacks shooting each other in Chicago as fast as they can means they are all racists. Thanks.

So stuff it Mr. Trump.

Oh that explains young blacks killing other young blacks in street gang violence in those solid blue cities. Left wing dopes sure are good at singing the same bs tune.

So stuff it Mr. Trump.

Oh that explains young blacks killing other young blacks in street gang violence in those solid blue cities. Left wing dopes sure are good at singing the same bs tune.

Pretty soon they'll be using turds for target practice.

So stuff it Mr. Trump.

Na, progressives have no idea what real racism is.
Firearms are an harmless right.

Mexico encourages illegal immigration into the U.S. their economy depends on a flow of U.S. dollars from workers in the U.S. to familes in Mexico.

A large percentage of organized drug dealers in the u.s. are Mexicans in the country illegally.

Most people who accuse others of being racist lack the intellectual horsepower to even explain what the word means.

So stuff it Mr. Trump.

..your whole post is worthless crap because you give no evidence Trump is racist or the attack was racist
you people call EVERYONE racist..use racism for EVERYTHING
rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    "the comments have led to her being called a racist"

Forum List

Back