why do gun control people see gun owners as the enemy?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i see it in real life, i am a liberal so all the conservatives give me trouble about gun control? which simple amazes me.....i had guns on my checks...i am a gun owner...i grew up a gun owner...people who have never handled a fire arm are totally strange to me...its a concept i just cant wrap my head around...

i have a lady friend....wont touch a gun but wont stay in her home alone at night....seems a lot of trouble to go elsewhere or have someone over so you wont be afraid...

in the course of events....in 30 plus years...i have only needed a gun to protect myself....one time...but i was damn glad to have it that one time.

again my ability and right to protect myself is more than your fear of guns...

as for all the deaths by guns...are we gonna stop stupid people from driving?
people determined to kill will always find a way...guns or no guns

i see it in real life, i am a liberal so all the conservatives give me trouble about gun control? which simple amazes me.....i had guns on my checks...i am a gun owner...i grew up a gun owner...people who have never handled a fire arm are totally strange to me...its a concept i just cant wrap my head around...

i have a lady friend....wont touch a gun but wont stay in her home alone at night....seems a lot of trouble to go elsewhere or have someone over so you wont be afraid...

in the course of events....in 30 plus years...i have only needed a gun to protect myself....one time...but i was damn glad to have it that one time.

To me the issue is "liberals" in general (my observation mind you, and not about you in particular) look for the simplest "solution" to a given problem, especially if that solution involves more governmental intervention in people's lives.

So when it comes to violence, the "hard" topics are criminality in general, our issues with minority crime (usually minority on minority) and care of mentally derranged people. But there are no good answers to those questions, so in order to "do something" people resort to "gun control" thinking if we just limit those nasty guns, all our crime issues will go away.

the way it sits today

as long as you continue to vote for the left

the more you can expect to see your rights to a firearm vanish

the way it sits today

okay this is the bullshit talk i am talking about..the ussc has upheld gun rights......in case you have not noticed

the way it sits today

okay this is the bullshit talk i am talking about..the ussc has upheld gun rights......in case you have not noticed

on a very thin line

if the make up of the court was to change

it would be a much different story

however look at the everyday increasing restrictions placed on firearms

Gun owners are the Enemy of a Government controlled Police State.
so how long can an armed citizen hold out against the government?
It's not just ONE armed citizen, it's Millions! THAT'S the problem!

Kill a few of them Waco style and you see what happens? They start buyin' guns like it's the Lottery so the Government has to resort to buying up all the ammo.

Kill a few of them Waco style and you see what happens? They start buyin' guns like it's the Lottery so the Government has to resort to buying up all the ammo.

Now we know that the government had another reason to buy up all that ammo. That's what is arming al quaeda in Syria.

On the basis of this one post, I cannot see how you would get into trouble with any Conservative. That said, don't you back the extended background checks? If you do then it doesn't matter how much you protest, you have a problem.

Last edited:

the way it sits today

Come on SB, this is true despite the efforts of the left.

I was wondering when you'd start to ask

There's nothing "Liberal" at all about Modern American Liberals, they're fucking Fascists who need to disarm us so they can run our lives 24/7/365

The Right The 2nd Amendment protects is essentially the Right of Self-Defense of the individual against acts of tyranny and aggression. It's the effort (and ability) of the individual to to defend themselves against acts of aggression that the 2nd Amendment assures when it declares, "The Right to Keep and Bear Arms shall not be infringed." The fundamental fact remains that a firearm that is exclusively owned for personal self-defense on private property, such as the person's home, does not represent any danger or threat to the fabric of our society.

Forum List

Back