Why do Dems have so many dumb people

Many reasons, among them:

1. They are in control of public education, which is failing our children on purpose.
2. They cater to the basest of emotions and being emotional is easier than thinking.
3. The ignorant and stupid require someone to take care of them, and the DNC promises to do that.
4. Stupid and ignorant people elect stupid and ignorant politicians.

Irony coming from you.
Only because he's voting for Willard.

1. They are in control of public education, which is failing our children on purpose.
2. They cater to the basest of emotions and being emotional is easier than thinking.
3. The ignorant and stupid require someone to take care of them, and the DNC promises to do that.

well I wouldna go so far to say they are dumb, they are rich and prosperous people and you just have class envy.

One of the two failures in your "theory" is that I'm rich and prosperous as well, and am not envious at all. The other is you belief that all rich and prosperous people are smart.

Oh no, you mean that dumb people can be rich, my, my. And as far as you being rich I am sure you are, we all are, or we could not afford to idly post and do nothing productive.
As far as you determining IQ and material possession of one is a fallacy as you would know if you are a fan of logic. Using the reverse calculation of the statement would prove truth, but yours statements do not mirror the same truth with the equation.

i'll be sure to alert warren buffet to your "opinion".

Hey, I was just answering the OP. You don't agree? I'm shocked! SHOCKED I tell ya!

Irony coming from you.
Only because he's voting for Willard.

The guy with the rats?

The median income of a Medicare recipient is 23,000. Paul Ryan wants to add 6,000 to the cost of that person's healthcare,

while lowering Romney's effective tax rate to 1%.

If you support that, I don't think you're the smart one in the smart/dumb equation.

Your facts are incorrect, dumb fuck.

Key Elements of Mitt’s Plan

•Nothing changes for current seniors or those nearing retirement
•Medicare is reformed as a premium support system, meaning that existing spending is repackaged as a fixed-amount benefit to each senior that he or she can use to purchase an insurance plan
•All insurance plans must offer coverage at least comparable to what Medicare provides today
•If seniors choose more expensive plans, they will have to pay the difference between the support amount and the premium price; if they choose less expensive plans, they can use any leftover support to pay other medical expenses like co-pays and deductibles
•“Traditional” fee-for-service Medicare will be offered by the government as an insurance plan, meaning that seniors can purchase that form of coverage if they prefer it; however, if it costs the government more to provide that service than it costs private plans to offer their versions, then the premiums charged by the government will have to be higher and seniors will have to pay the difference to enroll in the traditional Medicare option
•Lower income seniors will receive more generous support to ensure that they can afford coverage; wealthier seniors will receive less support
•Competition among plans to provide high quality service while charging low premiums will hold costs down while also improving the quality of coverage enjoyed by seniors

1. I have two kids, both under 55 and both working adults who have paid into the SS and Medicare System. Apparently, and fortunately for humanity, people like warrior don't have children (at least I hope he hasn't reproduced); a world populated by Howard Roarks would be hell on earth.

2. Read carefully and think between the lines - the parody of tossing granny off the cliff is not too far-fetched.

3. "Fixed Amount" is the clue; in the free market system there will be no regulations and costs can far exceed the fixed amount, costing the patient everything they and their family have worked for in their lifetime - homes, care, savings, etc.

4. For profit! There is something immoral about that term when used in conjunction with health care.

i'll be sure to alert warren buffet to your "opinion".

Hey, I was just answering the OP. You don't agree? I'm shocked! SHOCKED I tell ya!

hey... just pointing out facts. i know reality is a harsh thing for you.

i look forward to you calling dems "elitist" next time.

How are democrats only in control of education in the USA?

Joe Biden has an excuse, he has had brain damage from at least one aneurysm. The rest aren't really dumb at all. They are just pandering to the dumb, stupid and easily led. They know exactly what they are doing which is using other people's stupidity to advance their own power. Democrats believe that Nancy Pelosi is poor, Harry Reid is poor. Paul Ryan is rich. That's how it works.

Those under 55 will have the option of continuing in the present SS system or opting out for the remainder of their working years and investing their own money into whatever they want. They will still be entitled to SS out of whatever they have already paid in, exactly as if they stopped working.

in such high places? Nancy Pelosi. Joe Biden. And now Debbie Wasserman-Shulz.
This obviously isn't the first moment of stupidity this woman has had. At least the supposed dumb women in the Republican party are good looking.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz battles Wolf Blitzer on Paul Ryan’s Medicare | Video | TheBlaze.com

This comming from a person who affiliates with a party that derides higher education, believes global warming is a myth, and has people in it that believe dinosaurs and men existed together on earth like the Flinstones.

The GOP does not deride higher education, that's complete bull shit, most conservatives don't believe Global Warming is a myth, we just don't believe that man is the cause (it's the sun stupid), and very few believe that dinosaurs and men were contemporaneous. So you are an example of what the OP was talking about.

So, when all the Scientific Societies in the world, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities state that the cause of global warming is GHGs, not the sun, then you prefer to believe an obese junkie on the radio. OK, we understand:eusa_whistle:

The median income of a Medicare recipient is 23,000. Paul Ryan wants to add 6,000 to the cost of that person's healthcare,

If you support that, I don't think you're the smart one in the smart/dumb equation.

You really should read up on this kinda stupid shit before you post it, because it is 100% wrong and you look pretty ridiculous.

Those under 55 will have the option of continuing in the present SS system or opting out for the remainder of their working years and investing their own money into whatever they want. They will still be entitled to SS out of whatever they have already paid in, exactly as if they stopped working.

You obviously think that the American Citizen is so stupid as not to see that would destroy the SS system. That is the goal of those following the philosophy of Rand.

well I wouldna go so far to say they are dumb, they are rich and prosperous people and you just have class envy.

One of the two failures in your "theory" is that I'm rich and prosperous as well, and am not envious at all. The other is you belief that all rich and prosperous people are smart.

Oh no, you mean that dumb people can be rich, my, my. And as far as you being rich I am sure you are, we all are, or we could not afford to idly post and do nothing productive.

Well, I'm rich in that I don't want for much and even though I fall short of Obama's target of $250K I'm not in the least envious of other's money.

As far as you determining IQ and material possession of one is a fallacy as you would know if you are a fan of logic.

I am a fan of logic, and I also am able to observe and put two and two together. I'm also a fan of grammar and sentence structure.

Using the reverse calculation of the statement would prove truth, but yours statements do not mirror the same truth with the equation.

Really? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Apparently you don't. You want to try that statement again, and maybe even include this elusive "equasion" you're babbling about?

You really should read up on this kinda stupid shit before you post it, because it is 100% wrong and you look pretty ridiculous.

OK. You present yap-yap. Show where Ryan's proposals will not do this.

You obviously think that the American Citizen is so stupid as not to see that would destroy the SS system. That is the goal of those following the philosophy of Rand.

SS & Medicare are well on their way to bankruptcy without serious reforms. If you wanna play the Pollyanna thing and pretend they're not, have at it. Us adults however, know better.

Under Ryan plan, Romney tax rate would be 1 (as in one) % | Jay Bookman

You want to know what the election is about? Here’s what the election is about:

From Roll Call:

“The tax plan proposed by Rep. Paul Ryan (Wis.), the newly minted GOP vice presidential candidate, would have slashed Mitt Romney’s effective tax rate to about 1 percent in 2010, based on Romney’s tax return that year, according to a Roll Call analysis.

The Ryan tax cut, which would shave about 90 percent off of Romney’s tax bill, would result from the Wisconsin Republican’s “Roadmap for America’s Future” proposal to eliminate taxes on capital gains, dividends and interest. Since about 95 percent of Romney’s $21.6 million income came from those sources in 2010, he would pay no taxes on the vast majority of his earnings. It’s not certain exactly how low Romney’s tax bill would go, but his income from other sources amounts to about $1 million, and Ryan’s plan would set a new top rate of 25 percent. Romney’s total tax bill would have dropped from the $3 million that he paid to a few hundred thousand dollars if Ryan’s plan had been in effect.

Ryan also proposes eliminating the estate tax, which would benefit Romney’s heirs by tens of millions of dollars.”

If you can take Ryan’s plan, apply it to Romney’s 2010 tax return, and come up with any other conclusion, please do so. Otherwise, this stands as the perfect illustration of what Ryan, Romney and their fellow Republicans hope to accomplish in office, and what values drive their policy choices. Slash Medicaid, slash Medicare and slash Mitt Romney’s taxes to almost nothing, while raising them on the lowest-earning 30 percent of Americans.

Social Security is destroying itself. Greedy Baby Boomers like you are going to wipe it out and leave your kids high and dry. I'm sure they'll thank you for that.

Forum List

Back