Why do conspiracies exist?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Uknow_me72, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Uknow_me72

Uknow_me72 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Conspiracies are fear driven by the unkown.

You make it a reality in peoples minds by giving them information they don't know about.

The conspiracies are giving them more credit then they deserve, and it focus the attention on them like they want it to. Just like the media does. Pay attention people. Why do I have to tell you this.

They want the power and you people constantly give it to them by thinking that they have all these secrets. They tell you everyday on the news their plans. What's so secret about it?

THE REAL SECRET IS YOU HAVE THE POWER AND IF YOU STOP FUCKING WASTING TIME RUNNING IN CIRCLES AND WAITING ON THEM YOU WILL GO NO WHERE.

IF YOU WANT ALL THAT SHIT STOPPED YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

DOING IT ON THEIR INTERNET WON'T HELP ONLY BY WORD OF MOUTH SOMETHING THEY CAN"T TRACK.

IF YOU IGNORE ALL THE SYSTEMS THAT ARE IN THIS WORLD RIGHT NOW WE WILL STILL SURVIVE AND FIND A DIFFERENT WAY.

YOUR RELIANCES IS PITIFUL, IF YOU WANT SHIT DONE DO IT YOURSELF.

Please read my other post called "I know you know now".

I don't need people deciding shit for me not everyone wants what you want.

There is no right or wrong in life those are only opinions. Who gives anyone the right to say what is right and wrong for you? NO ONE DOES EXCEPT FOR YOU.

There is constructive and destructive and is up to you to decide what you do with your life on this planet.

If you people would just pay attention to the words I speak you will see what I am about. I am not talking about conspiracies I am talking about YOU THE PEOPLE REALIZING THAT YOU CAN DO WITHOUT IT BUT YOU HAVE TO DO IT.

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Who forced you to say that ?

3. Uknow_me72

Uknow_me72 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10
    No one did. I did because I wanted to.

If you need a Jesus or Martin Luther King to stand up for you.

FUCK I'll be it then. Stop being so scared.

4. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Uknow:

Are you trying to describe conspiracies that are fear driven by the unknown? Lordy . . . I hope that our readers will read my signature from former Congressman Gary Allen to then return to this commentary. The reason that conspiracy theories exist is because the Official Gov’t Stories simply . . . DO . . . NOT . . . ADD . . . UP . . . !!! Period! You know for a fact that a conspiracy exists when your kids tell you three different stories to the same question. Right? :0) You know for a fact that only ‘one’ story has the chance of being ‘the truth,’ if in fact you have actually heard the truth at all. A good example of the Gov’t blatantly LYING to We The People surrounds the precise ‘time’ that the Pentagon was attacked on 9/11. Who among these readers knows the time that the Pentagon was first attacked? Here are your official sources:

1. Official Times that AA77 struck the Pentagon:

a. The FAA Timeline says the aircraft struck the Pentagon on the west side at 0932 or 9:32 AM (Page 2).
    b. The 911 Commission Report says AA77 struck the Pentagon at 9:37:46 AM (Page 27).
    c. The Arlington County After-Action Report says AA77 struck the Pentagon at 9:38 AM (Page 200 = archive copy).
    d. The CNN/Gov’t Timeline says AA77 struck the Pentagon at 9:43 AM (link).

Okay, so which source are you going to believe? We know for a fact that only one Officially Sworn ‘time’ can be ‘the right answer’!! :0)

2. All the pictures of crashed Flight 93 show an empty hole in the ground:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just how many pictures (short video clip) of the empty hole in the empty field (google) do you guys need to see (my thread)? The evidence from the U.S. Geological Survey pictures say that this empty hole was created ‘before’ April 20, 1994!

Click here and see for yourself . . .

. . . then try to say this ‘conspiracy’ exists over ‘fear’ and other stupidity! No sir. I have invested thousands of hours sifting through all the available evidence and know for a fact that the Gov’t has been LYING about 9/11 from the very beginning, which means more than ‘one’ person is lying, which gives us a ‘conspiracy’ by definition (dictionary).

3. The standing Pentagon E-ring wall says no 100-ton Jetliner crashed here:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Okay, so where did the 100-ton Jetliner go? :0) This rear C-ring wall (pic) is only 220 feet away from the outer E-ring wall (schematic) and no 100-ton Jetliner came through here. Period. These military experts all agree:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA"]Do These Experts Look Afraid? :0)[/ame]

In other words, Uknow would rather deal with the 911Truth like this (pic). Listen up all of you 911Truth Deniers (pic and pic and pic and pic): I have children and grandchildren to think about and our Gov’t is definitely lying about these 9/11 attacks ‘and’ the ongoing Cover-up Operation. Stuff your head into the sand (pic) if that makes you all warm and fuzzy and pretend no conspiracy exists. Tell us the reason WHY???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60"]Why Is Bush LYING???[/ame]

I know! You want everyone else to believe (like you) that no conspiracy exists, even though the evidence clearly says otherwise . . .

No sir. I am here to provide the ‘evidence’ to support my views, so that other people can draw informed conclusions and wake the hell up to what is really happening all around them. You give your side and I will give mine and everyone can decide. 1Corinthians 11:19.

Holy Cows! Do you kiss yo momma with that (pic) mouth? The time for warning you guys is running out!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8PuLnZFz6Q&feature=related"]America Destroyed!!![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAzuiwXzFBo&feature=related]Alex Jones Knows The Deal[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  5. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,106
  6. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Toro:

What? Nobody wants to try and tackle the evidence posted in reply #4? :0)

I read your silly article and these people used no pictures to support the Official Cover Story, or anything else, in a vain attempt at putting their readers to sleep. Here is an example:

The second-story hole in the E-ring outer wall is only 18-feet 3-inches wide between Column Line (CL) 13 and CL-15:

[​IMG]

Look to the right and left of the little impact hole and tell me that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed here. No way baby! The windows on the left side are not even broken like the windows above the little hole. Look at the generator fence on the right to realize that the Raytheon Missile plowed through there to strike the E-ring wall on a 45-degree angle to make impact just behind that very large cable spool standing above the heads of the firemen. Then wake the heck up to the realization that your 100-ton Jetliner is almost 50 feet tall (pic and pic)! Okay, so there is no room for the Official AA77 100-ton Jetliner pass over those cable spools ‘and’ under the standing second story concrete slab!! The reason these Official Cover Story DUPES talk endlessly about the ‘hole’ is because of the complete lack of evidence for any real 100-ton Jetliner crashing here.

These idiots at Time Magazine simply gloss over the details of these 9/11 attacks like the point of ‘when’ the Pentagon was struck in the first place, which I already covered in Post #4 that NONE of these Official Cover Story DUPES (pic and pic) can answer. Would that be at 9:31 AM to 9:32 AM, or 9:38 AM, or 9:43 AM like we see in the different Pentagon Timelines? Again, when the Gov’t is telling your three of four different stories (like the Loose Change Brats), then you KNOW FOR A FACT that somebody is LYING.

Oh yeah? Again, the Time Magazine people have no picture of AA77 or Flight 93 crashed ANYWHERE and neither do any of you!! These propaganda artists think that running their mouths in front of you :)lol:) is supposed to prove something, when all the pictures of their crashed Flight 93 show AN EMPTY HOLE.

[​IMG]

You say, “But you already showed us that picture of the empty hole!” I say, “Yeah, and the little hole is empty every time!” :0) Those of you harping on silly points like the “occupants rushed the cockpit” are quoting events FROM A STUPID MOVIE, when all the real pictures show the empty hole in the empty field.

[​IMG]

Yep! The little hole is empty in all the pictures . . .

No. The experts say NO 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA"]These Guys Know The Deal![/ame]

What ‘experts’ would Time Magazine be talking about? Oh yeah, these idiots are JUST TALKING :)eusa_liar:)! The key to interpreting ‘Propaganda’ like this is to count the number of question marks (?) where these artists work to ‘divide’ the reading audience into several different groups in order to lead you ‘away’ from ‘the’ 911Truth. Go to my Flight 93 paper (here) and count the number of question marks in my commentary to realize there are NONE. Then head over to my posted Pentagon paper (here) to realize again there are no question marks in my commentary, because asking questions in your thesis paper only serves to ‘divided’ your readers into various groups rather than simply laying out the claims and evidence allowing the readers to gather a well-informed set of conclusions.

The 5 light poles (pic) were downed by a combination of the missile bow shockwave (pic) and the starboard wing of the DoD Jet that shared Pentagon airspace along this trajectory heading (pic = green and black flight paths) on approach to the E-ring wall during the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike (upper pic). These are no regular light poles, but they have 'breakaway bolts' allowing them to snap off when hit by a VW Rabbit at very low speeds (link). These Time Magazine writers fail to even acknowledge the fact that the Pentagon suffered only ‘inside-the-building fires’ (Barbara Honegger’s famous paper) during the initial 9:31:39 AM missile strike, which Terry Cohen verifies by running to the impact hole in a matter of seconds to see “Just Smoke” (video). She and her other construction witnesses ran like hell away from the impact hole that at this time was sending a single smoke plume into the air (pic), until the DoD Jet returned at 9:36:27 to transform the “Just Smoke” situation (this) into this:

[​IMG]

Somebody try to convince me that Terry Cohen saw ‘this picture’ when she ran to the little impact hole to see “Just Smoke.” :0) These Time Magazine writers (like the Popular Mechanic’s idiots) simply gloss over all of these accounts using a wide brush to ask a ton of stupid questions rather than simply show you ‘the’ 911Truth of what really happened.

The reason that these 911Truth explanations, that ‘they’ call “Conspiracy Theories,” will always be around is because the Gov’t is LYING and these Time Magazine people represent just some of the bad guy’s little helpers running diversion for the Official Cover Stories. But hey, if you want to continue being Loyal Bushie DUPES (pic and pic), then mo-powa-to-ya . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  7. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606

YA...WHATEVER...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUFdBoOv9dE]YouTube - Stone in My Hand "New Everlast Video"[/ame]

8. DamnYankee

DamnYankee No Neg Policy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +441
    Being new disallows the posting of links, though the logic of that escapes me. Google "conspiracy theory acceptance" and this should be the first returned on the list.

The Media and Public Acceptance of Conspiracy Theories: The Case of 9/11

9. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,124
    If Flight 93 never crashed into the ground in PA, where is the plane? Where are all the people who were on it? Where is Flight 77 and all those people?

10. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    As long as we have laws and men willing to enforce them no matter how obviously they are WRONG, no real conspiracies are needed to fuck the people.