I know you know now.

Uknow_me72

Apr 15, 2008
Hey everyone I am just back for the moment I need to help with a balanced perspective, we can not be too extreme. It will not work that way. I only want benevolence and responsibility.

Me and you(rhetorical, everybody) have been use to being lead and easy things handed to us. Now those easy things are not easy anymore. So we have to change it so it is easy again.

Me and you have played to many video games and watched to many tv while we let others worry about our survival.

The bottom line is we(rhetorical, everybody) have not been responsible for the survival of ourself. If we were to die without food, water or becuase of a natural disaster then this would be our own fault. We were not prepared.

I bring this up becuase there are 10000000 conspiracies out there. If one of those is to take place. Who's fault is it?

It is your(rhetorical, everybody) fault.

If war is to start and all the government leader ship is to die? Will you be able to get up and rebuild society?

If meteors or volcano's go off to a point that people get really scared, Will you be one of them that doesn't know what to do?

Could you help rebuild society?

Are you self reliant?

Can you support yourself and family without things being handed to you?
(Money is handed to you, the grocery(sp?) store is handed to you.)

If they didn't deliver food to Super Walmart(etc.) can you supply your own?

This is our reality and the answer for a majority of the people in the entire world is "No".

This is where we have been irresponsible. We are too comfortable. We are in a dangerous and careless spot now. Without knowing it, it happened.

Now more then ever people are starting to reconize.

This world does not need a different government system IMO. We need better people. If we had more balanced people in the world that are more self reliant and responsible for their own survival government and its rules will not be needed.

Sure there will need to be a centralized system that makes sure that the world is running and the people that need help gets it. That is all it would needed to do.
(Help - Food, Water, Shelter, Self awareness)

Yes there will be needed a centralized system that focuses on the advancement of the planet and its people. That is all it would be needed to do.

I believe we have too many rules on this planet and these rules are the ones causing all the problems we have now. When it is time to follow not everyone does. So what is the point of having them.

You can not prevent anything from happening. All you can do is be prepared and react appropriately.

So what is the point of rules? They are just a guide line to follow or they are set for you to play a game. Rules make a game. Without rules games do not exist.

In life rules can be changed. It is time the people understand we make the rules. So we can change them.

We have too many rules that hinder life in the guise of prevention.

NONE OF THOSE RULES HAVE PREVENTED ANY DESEASE, WAR, RANDOM DEATH, FOOD ILLNESS, TERRORISM, DRUG SMUGGLING, CEO HIEST, WALLSTREET FROM CRASHING.

SO WHAT IS THE POINT OF THEM?

THAT LAST LIST IS WHAT THE REAL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD REALLY CARE ABOUT. WE CAN GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE ECONOMY WE CAN GIVE A FUCK IF IT WORKS OR WHO IS AT WAR FOR WHAT DUMBASS REASON.

WE THE PEOPLE ARE NOT AT WAR THE GOVERNMENTS (lol, because I don't believe this myself) OF THE WORLD ARE AT WAR.

WE JUST WANT PEACE.

People are the most valuable(sp?) resource in the entire planet. If there were no people on this planet nothing will happen here.

We built everything you see and made all the rules. We agreed to follow them to see if it works. Now it just isn't working and us people all have an idea on how it can be better and easier for everyone.

So I encourage you to look at life what do you do for yourself? What do you do to further the advancement of the planet? What do you do to help others that are in need more then you? If the economy just didn't work and you lost your job, what life skills do you have to survive? If money didn't work anymore what would you do?

If we want a better world we have to make it better ourselves. If we want the world to be different we have to make the change. We have to start out at the bottom floor again. We can do this and no one can stop us. We just need brave people to step out and start leading the way. We just want life, we really want freedom. If we had the people wake up and starting talking about a better way without all the rules and loops behind them we can make it a reality. We do not need to dismantle the world system that is in place now. We would just have to start a new one and see which one last longer.

WE CAN NOT DECLARE MUTINY OR HOSTILE TAKE OVER. NO! NO! NO!

We have to do it a very constructive way that can no be objected. All it would take is people to get together and make their own agreements and share with the ones that agree to do the same.

It will be easy, so don't think about it being hard. If enough people want it, it will happen.

We would successfully make another way of life that you can choose from.

The one we currently have now

or

The one of the future that the people want now but don't have but we have already started creating it in the minds of millions. This future everyone has everything and everyone is a rock scientiest, bio-engineer, farmer, construction formen, Emergency life technician. We barely have to do little to no actual back break because the entire population is responsible, reasonable and caring enough to do so.

Call me Commander Major Thor,

I need soldiers for a new future.

So I assume that this is to tough for you to take since I have no responders.

It explain the type of spineless people that you have been bred into over time. You know why you might not have a job or money and no control over what happens.

Becuase you are a babies and won't stand up for yourself. You need someone else to do it for you. This is the problem of the world.

You are use to the hand that feeds you and accept it even tho it does harm to you and others.

Use your own hands to feed yourself. You can do it.

LOOK YOU IDIOTS. YOU ALL SCREAM CONSPIRACY, YOU SCREAM THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED.

So if the house is on fire grab the hose and put the fire out. Don't just stand there. MOVE!

Fuck what is so hard to understand here.

Sitting at your computer talking about what is happening is useless unless you do something about it.

The problem is now your not doing anything about it but talking.

This is serious business and this is a deadly game.

You are just sitting waiting for your death.

I don't want that, I need people that don't want that. I need people that will do something about it.

633673729262531831-tinfoilhat.jpg

It has nothing to do with me feeling better.

It has something to do with lazy people getting up and getting their hands dirty before it is too late for them.

Too late for what? Not a question or what I am preparing people for.

Before its too late for them to live life. That's all. To move on. To advance and evolve.

Forum List

Back