Why do cons care about Mollie Tibbits and not Celia Barquín Arozamena?

We all know about Mollie Tibbits . U of Iowa jogger killed by an illegal . Trump tweeted about it .

But did you know about Celia Barquín Arozamena? Eerily enough she was an Iowa State student murdered in a similar fashion as Molly. She was on the golf team out practicing on the course by herself . She was attacked and killed . Just a couple months after Molly.

But you didn’t see the president tweeting about it or conservatives making political hay out of her death .

Why? Cause she was murdered by a red blooded white American male !

Next time a con brings up Molly Tibbits . Be sure to ask them about Celia .

Acclaimed Iowa State golfer found stabbed to death, homeless man charged with murder

Because Mollies murder could have been easily prevented if the Illegal was not in the country. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

40% of illegals enter legally and then overstay . Wall does nothing . Plus, people get past walls too.

So you think stopping all or some of the remaining 60% is nothing?

And we can tighten up the Visa policing too

You make a false assumption that a wall would stop those people . We have walls n fences along more populated sections . Building walls in the middle of nowhere is a waste of limited immigration enforcement money . We’d be better off adding more courts, agents , judges , and lawyers .

What's the point with the 9th thinking they make the laws for the entire country?

Just think how many murders in Chicago could be be prevented if we just the Negroes back to Africa?

Bots on this board are very racist and anti-American.

Papa Putin wants it this way.

rivalsDishonestDonHeGetsMe.gif

We all know about Mollie Tibbits . U of Iowa jogger killed by an illegal . Trump tweeted about it .

But did you know about Celia Barquín Arozamena? Eerily enough she was an Iowa State student murdered in a similar fashion as Molly. She was on the golf team out practicing on the course by herself . She was attacked and killed . Just a couple months after Molly.

But you didn’t see the president tweeting about it or conservatives making political hay out of her death .

Acclaimed Iowa State golfer found stabbed to death, homeless man charged with murder

Because Mollies murder could have been easily prevented if the Illegal was not in the country. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
||Amen!!! Enough of this shit!

Why would conservatives bring up Celia Barquín Arozamena in a conversation about immigration? Her murder is terribly tragic, and the murderer should be set on fire, but it has nothing to do with the debate on immigration, so again, why would her name come up in a conversation about immigration?

Yep, the later would be easy. Computers can easily keep track of expired visas. There's simply no excuse for these people not being picked up for deportation.

Sure there is... the fact that we just can't process 11 million undocumented immigrants AND get their home countries to agree to take them back.

Sure we can. All that's necessary is the will to do it and the right amount of pressure on their governments.

Again, think of the logistics of tracking down, arresting, detaining and deporting 11 million people. Okay, wait. First clean the spooge off your computer after you had that thought, and then actually think of the logistics of it.

As it stands right now, most local jurisdictions don't want any more illegals to hold until ICE gets around to deporting them. They need those cells for the real crooks.

McCain-Kennedy had a pretty sensible position. Allow the undocumented a pathway to citizenship... bring them out of the shadows, and then take your time sorting which ones you don't want to keep.

There's nothing insurmountable about the "logistics." That's just snowflake scaremongering. ICE can quickly take any illegals held by local government off of their hands.

McCain-Keendy was a stab in the back to native born Americans. It's only a "solution" if you think allowing people to get away with murder is a "solution."

The dumbest thing we could do is reward illegals with citizenship. That's partly how we got into this fix in the first place. They all need to go back.

40% of illegals enter legally and then overstay . Wall does nothing . Plus, people get past walls too.

You make a false assumption that a wall would stop those people . We have walls n fences along more populated sections . Building walls in the middle of nowhere is a waste of limited immigration enforcement money . We’d be better off adding more courts, agents , judges , and lawyers .

What's the point with the 9th thinking they make the laws for the entire country?

"It's not a point." It's a strategy. That's how the left undermines our system of justice and our society.

Excuses excuses excuses.

You would never give an R a pass, like you just did with BJ Bill and Mrs BJ Bill.

Except no one gave him an excuse. Quite the contrary, what he said back then, while nowhere near as awful as what Trump says every day, was kind of stupid.

In fact, where I am very critical of Clinton is that the reason why we had a big flood of undocumented immigration was because of NAFTA. NAFTA flooded the Mexican market with cheap yellow corn, wiping out the local market for traditional Mexican white corn, and displacing millions of farm workers.

There's nothing insurmountable about the "logistics." That's just snowflake scaremongering. ICE can quickly take any illegals held by local government off of their hands.

And put them where? I recently had a long discussion with an ICE agent and he pretty much admitted that they are dependent on local jurisdictions to hold undocumented immigrants for them. The reason why sanctuary cities are so bad for ICE is because they have nowhere to hold these people.

McCain-Keendy was a stab in the back to native born Americans. It's only a "solution" if you think allowing people to get away with murder is a "solution."

Um, no, taking a job that I didn't want is hardly the same thing as Murder. Sorry.

The dumbest thing we could do is reward illegals with citizenship. That's partly how we got into this fix in the first place. They all need to go back.

Nope, guy, we aren't in a fix. We are in a situation where you have jobs Americans don't want to do, but someone has to do them.

Says the person that doesn't want to solve the problem.

Why hasn't the company that kept hiring him been penalized?

Because we are not a serious nation.

Will the wall keep out white guys? Because they are by far the most prolific killers of white women.

Nope. After we take care of the low hanging fruit, ie murderers coming in from the outside, we can focus on the harder problem, ie murderers already here.

And your lack of concern for non white American women, is not shared.
Ah...so you are saying that we as a country cannot deal with (focus on) our own citizen murderers as long at there are murderers coming from elsewhere?

No, I'm saying we can't do either, because murderers have a powerful lobby in the form of the Democratic Party.

But, right now, there is a President in Office who ran on addressing the issue of murderers coming here from elsewhere, so that is the front were we should be making some ground now.

The Wall would help with the millions and millions that cross the border illegally.
only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy. our welfare clause is general, not common, and we have a commerce clause.

Your incoherent babble is noted.

BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THE ILLEGAL.

It should be remembered that your beloved Bubba and Cankles both stated they were for a wall. Bubba did it in one of his SOTU speeches.

except everyone took a deep breathe back in the 1990's, and realized that was kind of a stupid idea.

Now, in Bill's defense, that was a time when there REALLY was an immigration problem, when you have a million people crossing the southern border each year... as opposed to now where it's less than 300K a year.
Hmmm, no, what the open-borders scumbags politicians "realized" is that it would actually works, and Dims wanted Hispanics to vote for them.

Will the wall keep out white guys? Because they are by far the most prolific killers of white women.

Nope. After we take care of the low hanging fruit, ie murderers coming in from the outside, we can focus on the harder problem, ie murderers already here.

Ah...so you are saying that we as a country cannot deal with (focus on) our own citizen murderers as long at there are murderers coming from elsewhere?

No, I'm saying we can't do either, because murderers have a powerful lobby in the form of the Democratic Party.

But, right now, there is a President in Office who ran on addressing the issue of murderers coming here from elsewhere, so that is the front were we should be making some ground now.
You are lying.

difference as stated before:
Mollie was murdered by an illegal
so the comparison of the 2 is WRONG
if Celia had been murdered by an illegal, you might have a point
if you need to ask why, you should not be on the forum asking STUPID questions

You are lying.

I want to deport all illegals and prevent more from coming. That would have saved Tibbits's life.

I want to see the majority of homeless people committed to mad houses. That probably would have saved Arozamena's life.

Liberals and the democratic party are the primary defense of these groups against that.

That is my analysis of the situation.

Your claim that I am "lying" about my conclusion is simply moronic.

TELL ME WHERE I AM WRONG, OR STFU.

You are lying.

I want to deport all illegals and prevent more from coming. That would have saved Tibbits's life.

I want to see the majority of homeless people committed to mad houses. That probably would have saved Arozamena's life.

Liberals and the democratic party are the primary defense of these groups against that.

Would that have saved Christopher Watt's daughters and pregnant wife?

And yes, you are lying. Seems like most of you do most of the time.

You are lying.

1. Pointing out that the policies I support would not save ALL lives, is a very weak counter argument.

2. And you still are unable to support your idiotic claim that I am lying.

Build the Wall, deport the illegal, lock up the madmen.

You are lying.

1. Pointing out that the policies I support would not save ALL lives, is a very weak counter argument.

2. And you still are unable to support your idiotic claim that I am lying.

Build the Wall, deport the illegal, lock up the madmen.
Why is that? Isn't that your whole argument against gun control?

Forum List

Back