Why do blacks talk so loud?

Ive seen different people of all races act uncivilized in public places. Hispanics, whites, Asians and blacks all have their share of the ill mannered. Of course if one walks around on high alert towards one race in particular, of course they will notice them more.
I have never seen loud, rude Chinese or Japanese.

I have seen some India Indians behave like animals though.

I'll walk out without paying if rude people disturb my meal too much.
No you don't and no you won't.
Oh STFU.
You are no tough guy. Now the dude from NC was a tough guy, and he got sent running. You? You are nothing.
I bet you are one of those loud talking white dudes in the bar or the fast food joint.
I don't frequent bars or fast food joints.

You sure know a lot about me and reply to me a lot for someone who said he put me on ignore.

Ive seen different people of all races act uncivilized in public places. Hispanics, whites, Asians and blacks all have their share of the ill mannered. Of course if one walks around on high alert towards one race in particular, of course they will notice them more.

There are definately some out there. There is a suburb near Los Angeles called City of Industry that is heavily populated with Asians where I frequently shop, and many of them talk loudly and are rude. Certainly not all of them but enough to notice.

Many people are rude, self centered, and lack common courtesy...doesn't have a thing to do with what color they are.

I was thinking the same thing. But it was one of those "Ellie Mae's" with that yawl accent and bleached blonde hair down to her waist at a Starbucks talking into her phone. She was standing behind me and was so loud the guy taking the order couldn't hear me and I couldn't hear him. So I turned around and asked her if she could hold on a minute until I made my order and she said "Kiss mah ass bitch" and kept talking. So I got my grande and left. The next day, the cashier told me the manager came out and refused to serve "Ellie" and made her leave. And as she was walking out, the entire store applauded and I was so mad I missed it.
When I was in 10th grade, me and my friends were loud. People go through phases. But racist right winger creeps with Avatars that look like this
54070.jpg
act as if it's only a "certain" portion of the population that are noisy.
This thread is about uppity Negroes, you uppity Negro. :slap:
Yea, the Italian American blond uppity negro. Wow, so many things to so many people.
I've once before admonished you to never quote me. Don't you dare debase my rhetoric by tainting it with your sniveling tripe. :slap:
You are a loony, are you not?
I'm a Conservative. Your worst nightmare. Now go and hide under your bed, where you belong. :slap:

Maybe it's all that rap music they listen too. Maybe they're just stone deaf. ;)

Your trying to imply that it's nothing more than my ignoring other ethnic groups who do it. I assure you, this is not the case. People talking loud is one of my pet leaves. It annoys the hell out of me. Almost every time I'm subjected to it, it's a group of young blacks. That is my unbiased observation.

Im not "implying" anything. You have an opinion and it is yours to express as you wish. Loud talking happens to be a pet peeve of mine as well. Maybe in your case you frequent places that are patronized by mostly blacks. I dont know. I simply stated that I have noticed equal shares of loud talking and crude behavior from people of all races. In different cities and countries. With no monopoly by any one race.

Last edited:
Maybe it's all that rap music they listen too. Maybe they're just stone deaf. ;)

The vast majority of adult mature black people do not even listen to Rap. I for one do not allow it in my home.

Just as I am certain that adult mature white people do not listen to heavy metal noise.

"Why do blacks talk so loud?"

Another ignorant, racist conservative.

Clearly not all racists are conservative, nor does conservative dogma endorse racism, but most racists identify as conservative, and find refuge among the ranks of conservatives.

"Why do blacks talk so loud?"

Another ignorant, racist conservative.

Clearly not all racists are conservative, nor does conservative dogma endorse racism, but most racists identify as conservative, and find refuge among the ranks of conservatives.
Look back over the replies, and tell who first played the race card. I was simply making a personal Observation.

No fathers = shitty classless kids who grow up to be shitty classless people. Its not racial, its cultural.
Another ignorant racist from the right chimes in.

Your post fails as a post hoc fallacy, and your notion that children without fathers is of particular issue to African-Americans is ignorant, racist, and wrong.

You know what I'm talking about. You're at a restaurant, or other public area. A half dozen or so show up and sit at a table, right next to you, and proceed to talk at the top of their lungs. They're three feet away from each other, yet they're yelling at the top of their lungs. And it doesn't really matter why they do it. It's simply rude! Didn't their parents teach them any manners?
Rednecks do that too.

No fathers = shitty classless kids who grow up to be shitty classless people. Its not racial, its cultural.
Another ignorant racist from the right chimes in.

Your post fails as a post hoc fallacy, and your notion that children without fathers is of particular issue to African-Americans is ignorant, racist, and wrong.
Hey clueless. Look at the facts. Black children are more likely to live in single parent homes than any other ethnic group.

You know what I'm talking about. You're at a restaurant, or other public area. A half dozen or so show up and sit at a table, right next to you, and proceed to talk at the top of their lungs. They're three feet away from each other, yet they're yelling at the top of their lungs. And it doesn't really matter why they do it. It's simply rude! Didn't their parents teach them any manners?
Rednecks do that too.
Well. I don't hang out with rednecks, so I'll take your word for it.

Sounds more like white people to me. You know exactly what I mean. They show up at the restaurant talking loudly about Buffy and Biffs exploits in ballet and water polo. They get drunk and paw their friends wives and say something racist about the mexican waiter and giggle loudly. Didnt their parents teach them manners? I know most of them have no real relationships with their fathers due to white males being emotionally distant from their children.

Rednecks do that too.
I don't either. At least, not intentionally. You were speaking of being in a restaurant. Do you hang out with loud blacks?

Rednecks do that too.
I don't either. At least, not intentionally. You were speaking of being in a restaurant. Do you hang out with loud blacks?
I've got one person I call a friend. We've been hanging out for several years. Don't know why I haven't traded him in yet.;)

do blacks talk loud?

i don;t know

they talk smooth I think...I am no expert though

No you don't and no you won't.
Oh STFU.
You are no tough guy. Now the dude from NC was a tough guy, and he got sent running. You? You are nothing.
I bet you are one of those loud talking white dudes in the bar or the fast food joint.
I don't frequent bars or fast food joints.

You sure know a lot about me and reply to me a lot for someone who said he put me on ignore.
Forgive me. :lol: Toying with the likes of you amuses me. I know: low standards.

White trash can be pretty competitive in the rude loudness.

And eating lunch today, a fat white bitch damn near mooned me when her fat ass got up from the table next to me.

Blacks got no monopoly on bad manners.
True but they are major share holders

Forum List

Back