Why do black people fight with the police so often?

Never understood the mentality it takes to actually get into a pissing contest with a guy who caries a gun.

I never understood the mentality that thinks just because someone carries a gun, or wears a badge, they are better than I am.

No one said they were better than you. However, since they are out there risking their life everyday keeping or attempting to keep people safe; they do deserve some measure of respect.

Something that too many people these days just do not seem to understand.

OMG the sky is falling. I actually agree with Zona.

Even though this will turn into a race thing..(starting off with the title to this thread), and I am against bad cops....this man was 100% in his rights to protect himself.

I think mace would have worked beautifully here, but whatever. This could have been much worse.

He should be somewhat ashamed of himself for taking so long to get her in cuffs though.

OMG the sky is falling. I actually agree with Zona.

Even though this will turn into a race thing..(starting off with the title to this thread), and I am against bad cops....this man was 100% in his rights to protect himself.

I think mace would have worked beautifully here, but whatever. This could have been much worse.

He should be somewhat ashamed of himself for taking so long to get her in cuffs though.

If I were his supervisor i would already have him in some type of remedial training focusing on how to cuff a woman.

Negro people are genetically predisposed to criminal activity. Most of them have no idea why they break the law, they just do it. It's almost like breathing to Negros. Obama has done well becuase he is half-white.

SFC, see what I mean about this turning into a racial thing...

Yukon, I am genetically predisposed to criminal activity? Really? I have never been arrested, did 20 years in the Navy, have a daughter in college and married to the mother of my child.

Explain to me how genetically predisposed I am again? Or are you just trolling?

Last edited:
Guess you can't do anything in America you want to any more unless you're an illegal alien.

Give your head a shake buddy. If they kick out the illegal aliens aka wet-back Mexicans who will clean the yards, pick the fruit and vegetables, babysit the kids ? Who do you think is going to do those jobs...white guys? Gimme a break. America needs, no America wants illegal aliens because they do the work that Americans won't do.

I think everyone involved comes off looking like a complete doucher.

And I'd also say the thread title should land this in the flame zone.

Never understood the mentality it takes to actually get into a pissing contest with a guy who caries a gun.

I never understood the mentality that thinks just because someone carries a gun, or wears a badge, they are better than I am.

No one said they were better than you. However, since they are out there risking their life everyday keeping or attempting to keep people safe; they do deserve some measure of respect.

I do respect them, I also expect them to respect me. SPD does not respect the people of Seattle.

I do respect them, I also expect them to respect me. SPD does not respect the people of Seattle.

We are expected to believe that you respect the police, yet you make a sweeping statement about the SPD not respecting the people of Seattle? Get serious dude. No ones buying that crap.

Last edited:
Negro people are genetically predisposed to criminal activity. Most of them have no idea why they break the law, they just do it. It's almost like breathing to Negros. Obama has done well becuase he is half-white.

SFC, see what I mean about this turning into a racial thing...

Yukon, I am genetically predisposed to criminal activity? Really? I have never been arrested, did 20 years in the Navy, have a daughter in college and married to the mother of my child.

Explain to me how genetically predisposed I am again? Or are you just trolling?

No one pays any attention to yukon

Your comments on this thread do not point towards much respect.

I think everyone involved comes off looking like a complete doucher.

And I'd also say the thread title should land this in the flame zone.

Meh, i wasnt sure how else to put it. I was kind of hoping for more of a discussion on the cultural differences in "black America" and why they exist.

Last edited:
Why do black people fight with the police so often?

I don't know.

Why do Republican white wingers, like Timothy McVeigh kill so many Americans?

Interesting questions.

We are expected to believe that you respect the police, yet you make a sweeping statement about the SPD not respecting the people of Seattle? Get serious dude. No ones buying that crap.

Why is they beat down jaywalkers so often?

You gotta nip that shit in the bud dude. Didn't you know that jaywalking is the gateway crime? It starts there and before you know it you're snatching handbags, then jacking cars, then knocking over liquor stores and before you know it, full blown bank robbery.

I know this for a fact because 99.99999% of all incarcerated criminals have jaywalked.

Your comments on this thread do not point towards much respect.

Amazing, isn't it? I see the bad side of cops a lot more often than than the good one. They have an us against them mentality, and the only us is the people who wear the badge. They get upset when people tape them in public, claiming we are infringing on their privacy, yet have no problem taping us in our homes. If you do not let them into your house when they knock. We need to go back to the old days where there were beat cops that knew everyone in the neighborhood so they know we are not them.

The cop appeared to be completely justified in everything that he did, with the exception of punching the woman square in the face.

Everything that the girls did was wrong.

Actually, by law the police officer is allowed, if not encouraged, to escalte use of force in this way in these situations. From everyhting ive read, it appears this police officer will face no charges at all. In fact the police officers guild said they were relieved that someone actually had a video of it, because it proves the police officer did nothing wrong.

What happened before the video probably has an awful lot to do with the incident, but right or wrong, justified or not, a man punching a woman in the face... just plain seems wrong to me.

I don't know what caused this and I must say that it appears to me that the officer was justified in defending himself and both of those ladies need to be arrested, but I still have a problem with him punching her in the face.

Probably just the way I was raised.

Immie

You gotta nip that shit in the bud dude. Didn't you know that jaywalking is the gateway crime? It starts there and before you know it you're snatching handbags, then jacking cars, then knocking over liquor stores and before you know it, full blown bank robbery.

I know this for a fact because 99.99999% of all incarcerated criminals have jaywalked.

:clap2:

The cop appeared to be completely justified in everything that he did, with the exception of punching the woman square in the face.

Everything that the girls did was wrong.

Actually, by law the police officer is allowed, if not encouraged, to escalte use of force in this way in these situations. From everyhting ive read, it appears this police officer will face no charges at all. In fact the police officers guild said they were relieved that someone actually had a video of it, because it proves the police officer did nothing wrong.

What happened before the video probably has an awful lot to do with the incident, but right or wrong, justified or not, a man punching a woman in the face... just plain seems wrong to me.

I don't know what caused this and I must say that it appears to me that the officer was justified in defending himself and both of those ladies need to be arrested, but I still have a problem with him punching her in the face.

Probably just the way I was raised.

Immie

Sometimes it sucks being a gentleman, but there has to be some way a fully grown man who is trained in self defense can deal with a 17 yo girl without punching her in the face.

Forum List

Back