Why do big cities vote Democrat?

Life is easier in the city. Some people will put up living in a rat race for an easier life.
But it's not.

When you consider the congestion, the cost, the controls, getting anything accomplished (DMV, government office visits, hospital, car repairs, home repairs) outside of normal convenience shopping is a friggin nightmare as services are stressed due to congestion.
Then there is crime of all type. I am mystified why people live in large cities like New York.

Don’t be scared…why do you suppose filthy people continue voting for more filth?
Don’t be scared…why do you suppose filthy people continue voting for more filth?
I don't suppose anyone in their right mind would, so what gives? You require pampering and you're not getting it from me. Hope one of the usual idiots will. That is exactly what you want. And thats it.

I don't suppose anyone in their right mind would, so what gives? You require pampering and you're not getting it from me. Hope one of the usual idiots will. That is exactly what you want. And thats it.
This is a serious thread…I’m asking serious questions.
Don’t you find it strange that the people of big city shitholes continue to vote for decay and degradation?

But it's not.

When you consider the congestion, the cost, the controls, getting anything accomplished (DMV, government office visits, hospital, car repairs, home repairs) outside of normal convenience shopping is a friggin nightmare as services are stressed due to congestion.
Then there is crime of all type. I am mystified why people live in large cities like New York.
There's public transportation in the city. Everything is a trip when you live in a small town. More jobs available in the city.

Forum List

Back