Democrats cant govern without fear .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
long time democrat strategist James Carville claims dems cant govern without fear ! further proof that dems believe fear and division caused by fear is a necessary tool to stay in power ... expect an uptick of division and fear mongering from the left as elections draw near ....

long time democrat strategist James Carville claims dems cant govern without fear ! further proof that dems believe fear and division caused by fear is a necessary tool to stay in power ... expect an uptick of division and fear mongering from the left as elections draw near ....

Trump has been telling you that the US is no longer great and only he can fix it.. but he lost both houses and was impeached twice. He's a loser.

As I observed, some time ago, while FDR famously devised the slogan “We have nothing to fear but fear itself.”, the fitting slogan for today's Democraps would be “We have nothing to offer but fear itself.”

Both Dems & RINOs prefer fear & uncertainty as this allows them to expand their powers & tell people it's for their own good while doing it. The dempanic proved that
The Uniparty will do everything they can to hold power including another state of emergency & blatantly cheating in the elections again.
If they can get us in a war with Russia, it might give them cover to stop the next election entirely. For the good of the country of course

What fraudulent votes?

You don't know what Exonerated means.
Was Nixon exonerated?
The fraudulent votes in GA, PA, and WI.

There was no opportunity for Nixon to be exonerated because he was not tried in the Senate.

Hillary_fake_quote.jpg quote-lack-of-transparency-is-a13-huge-political-advantage-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-americ...jpg quote-once-we-know-that-people-are-human-and-have-some-homer-simpson-in-them-then-there-s-cass...jpg quote-the-voter-is-basically-dumb-and-lazy-the-reason-i-became-a-democratic-operative-instead-...jpg

Sure because the right never talks about drag queens turning kids by reading them stories or anything. Hell the GOP agenda is to outlaw saying gay in schools and calling anything written after Jim Crow "Critical Race Theory"

What fraudulent votes?

You don't know what Exonerated means.
Was Nixon exonerated?
That line is tired. No evidence, no level of proof will ever cause those like you to admit they might have been wrong. We said for months and months that the election was stolen due to the refusal to require or to check signatures on mail-in ballots. That was all denied. There's a doco coming out this week with actual proof that the mail-in ballots were used to inflate the vote totals in battleground states. You will mock that before even watching it. In fact, I doubt you'd watch it even if someone paid you to.

Why do you use Nixon as an example?

Sure because the right never talks about drag queens turning kids by reading them stories or anything. Hell the GOP agenda is to outlaw saying gay in schools and calling anything written after Jim Crow "Critical Race Theory"
Why do gay and transsexual men want to talk to elementary children about sex without their parent's knowledge?
CRT is just left wing hate, racism and misinformation.

You will mock that before even watching it. In fact, I doubt you'd watch it even if someone paid you to.
I will watch it, once it's on for FREE.
I will watch and document all the LIES and CT's that D'souza claims as fact when it's NOT a fact.

Forum List

Back