Why do Baby Boomers like Democrats?

It might as well be an IQ test...

1703121774498.png

Based on my personal observations, I BELIEVE that a lot of my fellow Baby Boomers vote for Democrats because they are spoiled children who want to keep their gravy train rolling, regardless of how much debt they place on future generations. Contrastingly, I BELIEVE that a lot of younger (<30) people are going to vote for Republicans because they see no future for themselves with the Democrats. I don't care what the moderator/censors on this site think about this POLITICAL OPINION.

I ATTEST that the foregoing is true and correct. -jwoodie
Boomers include a lot of different groups and that would include the Vietnam vets, some ultra conservative/libertarian types, the traditionally religious. They certainly cannot be contained within one ideology.

But they also include much of those who have controlled, government, education, entertainment, scientific institutions, big government, many religious institutions as those entities increasingly have embraced Marxist leftism and rejected all the concepts and values that made this nation the exceptional country that it is.

It is encouraging that the younger generation is rejecting that sociopolitical manifestation but I'm leery about what they might replace it with too. They have been denied a grounding in real American history and how we got from an abused group of settlements under the thumb of King George to be the most exceptional and most successful nation the world has ever known. And they have almost no knowledge of the very evil histories that the radical left is now doing its damndest to reimpose here.

Based on my personal observations, I BELIEVE that a lot of my fellow Baby Boomers vote for Democrats because they are spoiled children who want to keep their gravy train rolling, regardless of how much debt they place on future generations. Contrastingly, I BELIEVE that a lot of younger (<30) people are going to vote for Republicans because they see no future for themselves with the Democrats. I don't care what the moderator/censors on this site think about this POLITICAL OPINION.

I ATTEST that the foregoing is true and correct. -jwoodie

They're the slowest of all. If your 20 and liberal, not surprising. 30 and liberal, it happens, time to gather wisdom. 40s, you just might be slow is all. Late 50s and older, it's too late, you're fucked, perhaps some head trauma.

They're the slowest of all. If your 20 and liberal, not surprising. 30 and liberal, it happens, time to gather wisdom. 40s, you just might be slow is all. Late 50s and older, it's too late, you're fucked, perhaps some head trauma.
So, you lika the pootin.

Forum List

Back