Why didn't the Koch brothers vett Herman Cain better?

With all of their money and power, why did they chose such a flawed candidate? They have handed the GOP nomination to Mitt, while Perry has become a bumbling clown. :eusa_eh:

They were probably hoping for a lap dog like Obama. When he didnt need a teleprompter should have been their clue.

With all of their money and power, why did they chose such a flawed candidate? They have handed the GOP nomination to Mitt, while Perry has become a bumbling clown. :eusa_eh:

They were probably hoping for a lap dog like Obama. When he didnt need a teleprompter should have been their clue.

I wouldn't use the term "lap dog" around Herman. He may just break into song or something...:lol:

They were too busy hiding in your closet? They're going to spring out and get you at sundown...

I suspect the GOP was always going to nominate Mitt, and they'll lose, sadly.

They were too busy hiding in your closet? They're going to spring out and get you at sundown...

Bull shit.

I wouldn't use the term "lap dog" around Herman. He may just break into song or something...:lol:

Whats the tune?

Oh yeah heard it yesterday.

Amazing grace..................... I understand the outrage.

:confused:

Bull shit.

What, you think they are going to nominate Gingrich with his three marriages and negative baggage? REally?

Bull shit.

What, you think they are going to nominate Gingrich with his three marriages and negative baggage? REally?

what does how many times you've been married have anything to do with being President?

I'm about to blow your mind....because the Koch brothers don't run shit.

...that's it? Nothing else?

Well you basically admitted the same with your first post.....if they really did run shit with all their money and power they would have know this as you claim.

I love the Koch boogeyman :tongue:

I'm about to blow your mind....because the Koch brothers don't run shit.

Nope. Not like Soros does.
And Soros has his hands on so much the world over...and has tried to wreck a few economies to make himself rich. Soros was a huge help to his Nazi masters as a lad, he learned alot from them.

Here's the thing guys...Romney always was the plan. You see, these rich and powerful, literal, kingmakers are MASTERS of deception. They know they just couldn't hand their base Romney and expect them to swallow it wholesale and like it. They had to mix it in their food, over a pro-longed period of time. It'll make 'em sick, but they can eat it and even like it.

It's all a poppy show. What Americans call Kabuki Theatre. They have to go through the motions, so a minstrel character the likes of Herb 'The Perv' Cain is PERFECT for their dupliciteous plans. And it's playing perfectly, as you can see the minions are all RUNNING, JUMPING and SKIPPING to support The Perv. Soon enough his bubble will pop and it will be down to Romney and Perry. Perry will show how TRULY stupid and ridiculous he is, really remind us of Bush like never before and the base will reluctantly snap back to their senses and support Romney with FULL FORCE, just like they did Bush. However, they will all claim they are "holding their noses." You will know it's a lie when, if actually elected and he STARTS off doing non-conservative things, they will be SILENT...as usual whenever anyone with an R before their name does anything.

As they are silent with their criticism of this newly-discovered PERVER Herb Cain.

That's how this thing is going to play out. Except that Romney won't win, because the rest of America won't go for that COLOSSAL Flip-Flopper and Corporate Shill. Obama will TROUNCE him in the debates and the public will stay with the devil they know.

Clear as mud? :D

Forum List

Back