Why didn't Obama denounce Harry Reid like he did the Cambridge Cop?

Where are all the leftist loon bedwetters, who jumped Trent Lott's shit for sucking up to 100-year old man on his birthday?

i never took the stance of having trent lott resign...

HOWEVER, trent lott SAID the country would have been better off if strom thurmond had won his election with his segregation stance....keeping blacks in the back of the bus etc....

do you support segregation?

ALSO the republicans that defended trent lotts statements while calling for reid's resignation are being a tad hypocritical, no?
Lot was doing absolutely nothing more than sucking up to an old man on his birthday.

The hypocrisy is coming from the bedwetters who are now giving Reid a pass.

Didn't McCain get called a racist for using the phrase "that one" referring to Obama in a debate?

Trent Lott said that the country would have been better if a segragationist had been elected as president you idiot.

Lott said the country would have been better segragated.

If you people really dont understand this than you are even more racist than I previously thought.

did you type that with a negro dialect?

just shut up and go get me a coffee.

Hell, prior to that 100% of them voted for a white candidate, what is your point?

that tale don't fly,,,, they wouldn't have had they a choice between a black and a white,, they will vote for skin and eye color every time.. yep.

And you know this HOW, exactly? Has a study been done? Do you have those results?

because you said so,, our voters vote for skin color eye color and dialect! oh wait,, wait wait just a minute mr. postman was your racist self talking about white voters???? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Trent Lott said that the country would have been better off if a separatist had been elected president.

That is no where near the same as saying this black man can get elected even in this country where trents Lott and his type can vote.

MLK called himself a negro and Reid is of that generation.

bammy is also light-skinned.

Didn't McCain get called a racist for using the phrase "that one" referring to Obama in a debate?

McCain also called his wife a "****", and accused Janet Reno of being Chelsea Clinton's father, and opined in a joke that women enjoyed being raped. What's your point?

that tale don't fly,,,, they wouldn't have had they a choice between a black and a white,, they will vote for skin and eye color every time.. yep.

And you know this HOW, exactly? Has a study been done? Do you have those results?

because you said so,, our voters vote for skin color eye color and dialect! oh wait,, wait wait just a minute mr. postman was your racist self talking about white voters???? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You stated that all US voters will vote based on skin and eye color every time. I am looking for the research that backs up your claim.

In other words, you are simply talking out of your racist ass again. Thanks for at least owning up to it.

Let me put it to you this way you race baiting disgrace...I spent nearly a year walking the streets of NY blaming discrmination as the reason for my situation.

It did not take much for me to realize how wrong I was.

Unfortunately, many like having that dam crutch to blame.

I don't give a shit about your life story or your pity parties. Provide the facts to back up your bullshit statements, or call them the lies that they are and then STFU!:cuckoo:

:lol:

What a hypocrite. :rolleyes:

McCain also called his wife a "****", and accused Janet Reno of being Chelsea Clinton's father, and opined in a joke that women enjoyed being raped. What's your point?

The point seemed to be that McCain was called a racist for referring to Obama as "that one"...

Was it that difficult to underswtand that point?

What ohter way could he have said it to make that point.

Please add in whatever words were missing to make that point...

Here...I re-wrote for you...please...enlighten me....is there a better choice of words to make the point?

"Didn't McCain get called a racist for using the phrase "that one" referring to Obama in a debate?"

You stated that all US voters will vote based on skin and eye color every time. I am looking for the research that backs up your claim.

As you completely ignore the post about "the rules of debate".

You are a hypocrite with absolutely no idea on how to debate.

You simply spew.

The Obama campaign was quick to call-out McCain spinning on an innocent comment but yet are willing to forgive Reid's comment? Reid has had how long to apologize for this comment, yet he is only doing so now...

show me!

The point seemed to be that McCain was called a racist for referring to Obama as "that one"...

Here...I re-wrote for you...please...enlighten me....is there a better choice of words to make the point?

"Didn't McCain get called a racist for using the phrase "that one" referring to Obama in a debate?"

While you are "re-writing" you should consider non-words such as "underswtand" and ohter"....just sayin'

As far as what the point was...WHO called McCain a racist for the "that one" remark"?

You simply spew.

Me thinks VA is Truthdosen'tmatter's twin cousin once removed or something.. his words were..

Are you too stupid or partisan to admit that in our voters' eyes, skin color and dialect are in fact, considered? but me thinks the racist VA was stricly speaking about white peoples.

[B said:
WillowTree[/B];1891646]

that tale don't fly,,,, they wouldn't have had they a choice between a black and a white,, they will vote for skin and eye color every time.. yep.[/QUOTE]

Sure...see above

Where are all the leftist loon bedwetters, who jumped Trent Lott's shit for sucking up to 100-year old man on his birthday?

i never took the stance of having trent lott resign...

HOWEVER, trent lott SAID the country would have been better off if strom thurmond had won his election with his segregation stance....keeping blacks in the back of the bus etc....

do you support segregation?

ALSO the republicans that defended trent lotts statements while calling for reid's resignation are being a tad hypocritical, no?
Lot was doing absolutely nothing more than sucking up to an old man on his birthday.

The hypocrisy is coming from the bedwetters who are now giving Reid a pass.
I felt that lott was just trying to suck up to the 100 year old as well....and did not mean to imply he supported the segregation and keeping blacks in the rear...

BUT i still do not see reid's statement anywhere near as objectionable in its interpretation or harmful as that of lott's.

You simply spew.

Me thinks VA is Truthdosen'tmatter's twin cousin once removed or something.. his words were..

Are you too stupid or partisan to admit that in our voters' eyes, skin color and dialect are in fact, considered? but me thinks the racist VA was stricly speaking about white peoples.

I agree with and stand behind my statement that US voters take these things into consideration when they vote. You, on the other hand refuse to acknowledge that you went above and beyond these words with your claim.

While you are "re-writing" you should consider non-words such as "underswtand" and ohter"....just sayin'

As far as what the point was...WHO called McCain a racist for the "that one" remark"?

The same people that called Biden a racist for his clean and articulate statement.
ANd just as McCain PERSOANLLY put a stop to someone who blasted Obama incorrectly...it was up to the Obama camp to put a stop to the false accusations made toward Biden and then toward McCain....
But of course...why should he....afterall, he was able to capitalize on it.

the democrats DID NOT call for the resignation of Lott btw...at least NOT the Dem leadership....

if you have some proof to show otherwise, put it up!!!

Forum List

Back