Why didn't Obama denounce Harry Reid like he did the Cambridge Cop?

Look we all know that Reid's ignorant comments were meant as a compliment to Barack Obama but we also all know that if he were a Republican he would not be receiving this kind of free pass from the Liberal Press and all Liberals. My God,could you imagine CNN,NBC,CBS,ABC,NPR,NY Times,and all other Liberal Media outlets' reactions if this guy had an (R) by his name? Come on,we all know ole Wolf Blitzer and Chris Matthews would be up on their high horses today screeching about how evil this guy is and how he should resign immediately. We know this because we have seen their hypocrisy before. The Liberal MSM is full of chit in the end. It's a good thing that most common sense thinking Americans now fully understand this. What a scam.

Where are all the leftist loon bedwetters, who jumped Trent Lott's shit for sucking up to 100-year old man on his birthday?

trent lott said that America would be a better place TODAY if we had elected a racist segregationist.

that is entirely different than harry reid correctly - albeit awkwardly - stating the FACT that an aticulate light skinned african american stood a better chance of getting crossover votes than a black skinned man who spoke like a gangsta rapper.

I call bullshit. Look at Rice, and Powell. They were Republicans and were treated abominably by liberal demons.. you guys are so full of shit you all have brown eyes.

you can call bullshit all you like...clearly, you are incapable of following a discussion. When did Rice or Powell face the electorate? Reid's comments had to do with Obama's chances when facing the electorate. get a clue... or stick to threads about topics you know something about... this ain't one of them.

Where are all the leftist loon bedwetters, who jumped Trent Lott's shit for sucking up to 100-year old man on his birthday?

cause reid using an antiquated word is just the same as saying that the world would have been a better place with a segregationist as president.

yeppers, you betcha... :cuckoo:

trent lott said that America would be a better place TODAY if we had elected a racist segregationist.

that is entirely different than harry reid correctly - albeit awkwardly - stating the FACT that an aticulate light skinned african american stood a better chance of getting crossover votes than a black skinned man who spoke like a gangsta rapper.

I call bullshit. Look at Rice, and Powell. They were Republicans and were treated abominably by liberal demons.. you guys are so full of shit you all have brown eyes.

They were mainly treated as they were because of their hyping of the Iraq invasion/occupation as well as just being part of Shrub's administration. Some black activists also called them race-traitors for daring to be black Republicans, but that was more the exception than the rule.

Just like when cons call foul now when they're accused of being racist just because they disagree with the current Prez's policies, the same held true then, too.

cause reid using an antiquated word is just the same as saying that the world would have been a better place with a segregationist as president.

Translation: I'm all for double standards.

Jillian...the word Negro is antiquated yes, and by no means implies any type of racism....although it is certainly showing racial insensitivity.

However...

I was taken aback by his implication that "light skinned" gives a man an advantage.

I do not see it that way. DO you? Should the senate majority leader see it that way?

Ill say it again. The use of the word Negro is all you heard?
You did not hear him also imply that light skin was ALSO an advantage?

Personally...THAT was the only thing that offended me as my skin is far from light......and I acheived success.......so exactly what was meant by that?

Why is the media strictly covering the Negro word which, by the way, is not slang nor derogatory.....but no one is discussing the "light skinned" part?

Ill say it again. The use of the word Negro is all you heard?
You did not hear him also imply that light skin was ALSO an advantage?

Personally...THAT was the only thing that offended me as my skin is far from light......and I acheived success.......so exactly what was meant by that?

Why is the media strictly covering the Negro word which, by the way, is not sland nor derogatory.....but no one is discussing the "light skinned" part?

go look at photographs of african american politicians who have won elections in areas with a majority of caucasians.

tell me what they have in common.

I'll wait.

Reid is just an old & tired bigoted dunce. He meant no malice with his ignorant comments but he doesn't deserve the free pass he is receiving from the corrupt Liberal dominated MSM either. Basically he meant no harm with his bigotry but it is still bigotry in the end. Shame on the Liberal Press for whitewashing his ignorance this way. Would they do the same if he had an (R) by his name? I think we all know the answer to that question. Hmm?

Reid is just an old & tired bigoted dunce. He meant no malice with his ignorant comments but he doesn't deserve the free pass he is receiving from the corrupt Liberal dominated MSM either. Basically he meant no harm with his bigotry but it is still bigotry in the end. Shame on the Liberal Press for whitewashing his ignorance this way. Would they do the same if he had an (R) by his name? I think we all know the answer to that question. Hmm?

You just described 90-95% of the "base" of the Republican party....

Jillian...the word Negro is antiquated yes, and by no means implies any type of racism....although it is certainly showing racial insensitivity.

However...

I was taken aback by his implication that "light skinned" gives a man an advantage.

I do not see it that way. DO you? Should the senate majority leader see it that way?

Only someone who doesn't see 'white advantage' would be naive enough to think that 'lighter skin' doesn't matter in America.

The Party of KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd preaching to the rest of us about Racism? Seems pretty absurd no? If the corrupt MSM wasn't so dominated by like-minded Liberal kooks,they would have to actually point out these obvious absurdities. I stopped counting on the Liberal MSM to tell the truth a long time ago. They no longer have any real credibility at this point. I think most commin sense thinking Americans agree with me on that.

Where are all the rightie nutjob toetapping bootlickers, who defended trent lott for wishing that the segregation supporting dixiecrat party won the presidency?

Besides that there is NO comparison between the two and only desperate righties out to try and use any and every tiny little thing that they believe they can spin against the democrats would stoop to pretending that there is a comparison. LOL

Of course this isn't the first time the right has dishonestly tried to make something out of nothing to score political points and I doubt it will be the last.

Where are all the rightie nutjob toetapping bootlickers, who defended trent lott for wishing that the segregation supporting dixiecrat party won the presidency?

Besides that there is NO comparison between the two and only desperate righties out to try and use any and every tiny little thing that they believe they can spin against the democrats would stoop to pretending that there is a comparison. LOL

Of course this isn't the first time the right has dishonestly tried to make something out of nothing to score political points and I doubt it will be the last.

I ssem to recall that many repunblicans in congress called for his resignation. Likewise, GW Bush did not offer him any kind of support.

Neither did Trent Lott...But that didn't stop you barking moonbats from howling when he kissed Strom Thurmond's ass at his 100th birthday party.

So you admit that reid did nothing wrong and yet that hasn't stopped hypocritical and dishonest righties from trying to make something out of nothing all for political gain.

Thanks for the admission. LOL

Do you really believe that the senate majority leader saying that lighter skin makes him a viable candidate is nothing?

I am surprised at how this racism thing in the US has subsided. We can comment on the darkness of skin and openly talk about how different shades lend different levels of credibility.

Or is this a site where the left likes to downplay things when it its the left that does it.

Neither did Trent Lott...But that didn't stop you barking moonbats from howling when he kissed Strom Thurmond's ass at his 100th birthday party.

So you admit that reid did nothing wrong and yet that hasn't stopped hypocritical and dishonest righties from trying to make something out of nothing all for political gain.

I am really surprised. You really dont think that evaluating someone based on the shade of their skin is not insensitive to ones race.
I find that hard to believe.

DrSmith,

Do you really think it is not insensitive to imply that the darker a man's skin, the less viable a Presidential candidate is?

Or are you doing the lefty thing by making believe it was nothing.

I believe the latter.

Forum List

Back