Why didn't Obama denounce Harry Reid like he did the Cambridge Cop?

Are you too stupid or partisan to admit that in our voters' eyes, skin color and dialect are in fact, considered?

I see it. That's why 99% of the black voters voted for the obamalama. course you guys denied that then.. but this is a new day isn't it??? :lol::lol::lol:

Hell, prior to that 100% of them voted for a white candidate, what is your point?

that tale don't fly,,,, they wouldn't have had they a choice between a black and a white,, they will vote for skin and eye color every time.. yep.

Where are all the leftist loon bedwetters, who jumped Trent Lott's shit for sucking up to 100-year old man on his birthday?

i never took the stance of having trent lott resign...

HOWEVER, trent lott SAID the country would have been better off if strom thurmond had won his election with his segregation stance....keeping blacks in the back of the bus etc....

do you support segregation?

ALSO the republicans that defended trent lotts statements while calling for reid's resignation are being a tad hypocritical, no?

I see it. That's why 99% of the black voters voted for the obamalama. course you guys denied that then.. but this is a new day isn't it??? :lol::lol::lol:

Hell, prior to that 100% of them voted for a white candidate, what is your point?

that tale don't fly,,,, they wouldn't have had they a choice between a black and a white,, they will vote for skin and eye color every time.. yep.

And you know this HOW, exactly? Has a study been done? Do you have those results?

Where are all the leftist loon bedwetters, who jumped Trent Lott's shit for sucking up to 100-year old man on his birthday?

HOWEVER, trent lott SAID the country would have been better off if strom thurmond had won his election with his segregation stance....keeping blacks in the back of the bus etc....

ALSO the republicans that defended trent lotts statements while calling for reid's resignation are being a tad hypocritical, no?

So then I assume you DONT recall republicans calling for Lott's resignation?

GOP hypocritical? Oh, I'm SHOCKED!:eek:

bryd iwas a grand opmmmmpapa of the KKK the demons still embrace him,, now we talk hypocrite

And you know this HOW, exactly? Has a study been done? Do you have those results?

Actually, for years 95% of the black vote was for democrats.....so it is not unusual.

However, the fact that it took a black candidate for so many to cast their vote for the first time is what I find revealing and disheartening.

Actually, for years 95% of the black vote was for democrats.....so it is not unusual.

However, the fact that it took a black candidate for so many to cast their vote for the first time is what I find revealing and disheartening.

In other words, you are simply talking out of your racist ass again. Thanks for at least owning up to it.

In other words, you are simply talking out of your racist ass again. Thanks for at least owning up to it.

LMAO....if only you knew the man behind the computer.
You are a fool...and you just made that quite clear.

GOP hypocritical? Oh, I'm SHOCKED!:eek:

See--you leftists suck at race baiting propaganda.

When he said that he never took a stand for Lott to resigned, you leftists should have yelled back "That is because you conservatives agreed with Trent Lott!!"

Now that is how you fight dirty!! Use what the Right wingers say or claim and cut them with it. Turn their principles into your own weapons and beat them in the head with it. Or force them to abide by itheir principles while you defile them!!

Man, i thought leftys read rules for radicals. I guess that was another Right wing lie.

LMAO....if only you knew the man behind the computer.
You are a fool...and you just made that quite clear.

:lol:

Let me put it to you this way you race baiting disgrace...I spent nearly a year walking the streets of NY blaming discrmination as the reason for my situation.

It did not take much for me to realize how wrong I was.

Unfortunately, many like having that dam crutch to blame.

Let me put it to you this way you race baiting disgrace...I spent nearly a year walking the streets of NY blaming discrmination as the reason for my situation.

I don't give a shit about your life story or your pity parties. Provide the facts to back up your bullshit statements, or call them the lies that they are and then STFU!:cuckoo:

I don't give a shit about your life story or your pity parties. Provide the facts to back up your bullshit statements, or call them the lies that they are and then STFU!:cuckoo:

Oh...I see...I must PROVE what I say and you denounce...but you dont have to prove where I am wrong.

Got it.

Go play with your dolls....this board is too much for a child like you.

Oh...I see...I must PROVE what I say and you denounce...but you dont have to prove where I am wrong.

Got it.

How many times do I have to tell you idiots that if you are going to make claims in public, it is up to YOU to support YOUR claims? Are you slow? Is this such a difficult concept for you to grasp? Is Sarah Palin your Mom?

Got it.

How many times do I have to tell you idiots that if you are going to make claims in public, it is up to YOU to support YOUR claims? Are you slow? Is this such a difficult concept for you to grasp? Is Sarah Palin your Mom?

Oh...I see...YOU MAKE THE RULES here....I did not know.

In a real debate the rules are as follows:

One can say whatever they want. If the opposition wantsd to deny it they must provide proof to deny it...One can not simply say "you are wrong".

And yes...those are the rules of a debate...rules set in any debate forum that has one to enforce the rules.

But please...continue to makeyour own rules.

I bet you believe that one collects money on free parking in Monopoly.

Forum List

Back