Why didn't Obama and the Dems add a tax to pay for the wars?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
they had almost a super majority and all i here is about these un funded wars as they forgot they voted for both, with the later being 21 in favor, 29 against
Senate approves Iraq war resolution - CNN

So when they had the power to ram Obama care down our throats, why didn't they throw on a vat tax to "fund" the wars?
Little-known fact: Obama's failed stimulus program cost more than the Iraq war | Examiner Staff Writer | Beltway Confidential | Washington Examiner
opps didn't mean to do that

any way

what did we do? just wake up one day and decide we had lived in peace long enough?
Has every-one forgot what occurred to get this crap started?
and this term "un-funded"
I ask again, why did the left keep it "un-funded"
and just how did we go from 162 billion over budget in 07 to 1.5 trillion in 2010 if the wars are to blame?

Cuz they're no longer WARS, they are Overseas Contingency Operations in which we lead from behind.

Cuz they're no longer WARS, they are Overseas Contingency Operations in which we lead from behind.

That would be funny if it was not so sad
Is it not goofy that so many people follow these stuff and never realize how they are looked at by people like me?
I mean I dont look down on them, I just do not understand how they could be so blind to something so obvious

Forum List

Back