Why did Zimmerman not go the hospital if his nose was broken and head slammed

Here you go BO. Since you brought up the wrong post.

Let's see...I hit table, I fall to floor and know table is on top of me....logic would indicate I was on my back and could see said table on top of me....glad to have helped you with that common sense.

Thats some screwed up logic right there. You wouldnt notice the table as you got up?
Thats a weak ass argument. I dont know about you ,but I would have noticed what was on top of me no matter which way I was facing.

And considering you knew your surroundings you'd have to be a complete moron not to be able to put two and two together.

Unless of course you were in some cheap hotel with two guys and the lights were off.

Had to be helped up...as I said...I lost, badly. And it was in college, at a college bar. But thanks for making me giggle....again. You guys are trying so hard, I suppose you should get some "E" for effort.

Let's see...I hit table, I fall to floor and know table is on top of me....logic would indicate I was on my back and could see said table on top of me....glad to have helped you with that common sense.

Thats some screwed up logic right there. You wouldnt notice the table as you got up?
Thats a weak ass argument. I dont know about you ,but I would have noticed what was on top of me no matter which way I was facing.

And considering you knew your surroundings you'd have to be a complete moron not to be able to put two and two together.

Unless of course you were in some cheap hotel with two guys and the lights were off.

Had to be helped up...as I said...I lost, badly. And it was in college, at a college bar. But thanks for making me giggle....again. You guys are trying so hard, I suppose you should get some "E" for effort.

Just trying to get the facts ma'am. But if you were so loopy that you needed help,how did you even see the table?

Last edited:

I have to ask........

Two guys? What the HELL were you thinking?

Of course you got your ass kicked, Bode.

Just trying to get the facts ma'am. But if you were so loopy that you needed help,how did you even see the table?

*giggle giggle giggle*

I have to ask........

Yeah what the hell was I thinking? It was more likely two really tough chicks. With wallets on chains.

Zimmerman's head injury was treated on the scene and he sought additional treatment for his broken nose later according to a local journalist who spoke with him. Joe Oliver said: "I mean George was cleaned up and treated at the scene and I would think that after all of the adrenaline empties his body and he realizes that he may have some other issues, that’s why he went and got treated for the broken nose. And, there were other gashes on the back of his head as well from that incident and he was treated there on the scene.”

The EMTs didn't notice a broken nose?

Perhaps paramedics failed to notice swelling or bruising around his nose because they were preoccupied with treating his other injuries. Zimmerman himself did not seek medical care until the day after the shooting and most broken noses will heal naturally and can be managed at home.

:lmao: so you got your ass whipped by a table...? :lmao:

:lol: I think it went more like this...:meow:

You guys crack me up with all this effort. Tells me more than anything else how much my post on Zimmerman meant to you.

:lol:

I have to ask........

I know...my stupid pride....never pulled that one again. And as often happens, we ended up friends.

The ending is epic!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDbGqJ2KYk]Kitten Surprise! (How to Break Up a Cat Fight!) THE ORIGINAL! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I have to ask........

I know...my stupid pride....never pulled that one again. And as often happens, we ended up friends.
:thup:

(I betcha you were drinkin', too. ;))

ABC news has just released video of Zimmerman being held for questioning on the night of the shooting.

Interestingly enough, no blood, no scabs, no broken nose.

I have to ask........

:thup:

(I betcha you were drinkin', too. ;))

thHangover_puker.gif

Forum List

Back