Why did you choose the avatar you did?

Because I like Bassets and it's Christmas.

Normally, I have this one because I like Bassets and I like Glasnost:

glasnost_ad_lg.jpg

glasnost_ad_lg.jpg
Bassets... the only dog that can trip on it's own ear. Ever look close at their shin bones? They're curved! It's so wierd. But so cute.

Last edited:

glasnost_ad_lg.jpg
Bassets... the only dog that can trip on it's own ear. Ever look close at their shin bones? They're curved! It's so wierd. But so cute.
Yes. Very cute. Bassets have achondroplasia (congenital dwarfism) bred into them. Smart dogs, too. Very zen beasts. :cool:

My last Basset would bump his nose on the ground when he sneezed. It's like living with a comedian.

Last edited:
ROFL... poor puppers. I like droopy jowled dogs, but Mastiffs are still my fave. And yes, they are very 'zen'.

glasnost_ad_lg.jpg
Yes. Very cute. Bassets have achondroplasia (congenital dwarfism) bred into them. Smart dogs, too. Very zen beasts. :cool:

My last Basset would bump his nose on the ground when he sneezed. It's like living with a comedian.

Damn! I must be a Basset! Can I come live with you?
I'll wag your tail............. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jon

Damn! I must be a Basset! Can I come live with you?
I'll wag your tail............. :eusa_whistle:
:lol:

Didn't I see you bump your head on the steering wheel, too, when you sneezed? It was in Annandale the other day, right?

That'd be the USS Iowa turret disaster that killed 5 or 8? Something like that.

That'd be the USS Iowa turret disaster that killed 5 or 8? Something like that.
:salute:
I was 'fortunate' enough to get out almost exactly 1 year before the explosion. But I still knew a dozen of the casualties.
Before getting qualified on the helm, my GQ station was in the powder magazine of that turret.

Forum List

Back