Why did you choose the avatar you did?

Shoulda picked this one before, but wasn't expecting such desperate, petty, lefty BS.

Let's see what they rage up now.:lol:

so let's get this straight, you're saying that even your avi is intended to troll?

:cuckoo:

p.s. jon isn't a "leftie". :rofl:

You really need to learn how to read, and not spam.

Your obvious Palin Derangement Syndrome aside. I explain in this thread why I choose Palin as my avy. Either your illiterate, or a troll.

Either way you're a bad joke, and continuing embarrassment.

Shoulda picked this one before, but wasn't expecting such desperate, petty, lefty BS.

so let's get this straight, you're saying that even your avi is intended to troll?

Your obvious Palin Derangement Syndrome aside. I explain in this thread why I choose Palin as my avy. Either your illiterate, or a troll.

palin derangement syndrome because i told you that jon isn't a leftie? lol.. kinda desperate there, aren't you little boy?

i can't help it if you admit your nic and avi are intended to troll.

you really are an ignorant twit, aren't you? and, as you've been told repeatedly, you really, really, really need to go look up the definition of spam.

but it isn't, i repeat, isn't pointing out that you talk nonsense and informing you that jon isn't a 'leftie'.

as for the troll, i do believe that would be you since by defintion it's someone who posts things for the sole purpose of getting a rise out of people.

now which one of us said he used his nic and avi to annoy "lefties"?

oops... i think that's you again.

dismissed, nutbar.

Last edited:

You have been here how long? And you are calling someone who has been here longer than most posters a troll?
PS You are the bad joke, and Jillian can run circles around you. ;)
I would quit while you are a head.

jillian wrote:
So you admit that you're a troll in that I've already explained why I have that avy, you ignore the real reason, and continue to call the kettle black by tryin, desperately, to get a rise outta me by insinuating a fake, made up, spam reason by YOU. FINALLY, thank you, now please, seek help.

as for the troll, i do believe that would be you since by defintion it's someone who posts things for the sole purpose of getting a rise out of people.
Thank you for further exposing yourself. You'd think someone who's been here as long as you would be a better BS artist, but you're exposed sweetie, as a spammer, as a troll, and as someone who just generally, doesn't seem very bright....

Now, when I need to pwn you again I can just simply pull this up.

Try to save some face somewhere else, you're troll self has mucked up this thread long enough.

Oh yea, and welcome to my pwned list.

Last edited:

You have been here how long? And you are calling someone who has been here longer than most posters a troll?

Oh look, she FINALLY found a fellow, apparent, flamer and spammer to come to her defense.

It aint my fault she's a weirdo troll. I just destroyed and exposed her, I'd advise you to not follow suit, just cuz she's a Lemming doesn't mean you gotta be.

I'm always ahead, enough to definitely keep running circles round her, and now you too it looks like....

jillian wrote:
So you admit that you're a troll in that I've already explained why I have that avy, you ignore the real reason, and continue to call the kettle black by tryin, desperately, to get a rise outta me by insinuating a fake, made up, spam reason by YOU. FINALLY, thank you, now please, seek help.

Thank you for further exposing yourself. You'd think someone who's been here as long as you would be a better BS artist, but you're exposed sweetie, as a spammer, as a troll, and as someone who just generally, doesn't seem very bright....

Now, when I need to pwn you again I can just simply pull this up.

Try to save some face somewhere else, you're troll self has mucked up this thread long enough.

Oh yea, and welcome to my pwned list.

:rofl:
You do realize that you look like a complete moron right now, right?
This whole thread was started to piss off liberals ie trolling.

Oh look, she FINALLY found a fellow, apparent, flamer and spammer to come to her defense.

It aint my fault she's a weirdo troll. I just destroyed and exposed her, I'd advise you to not follow suit, just cuz she's a Lemming doesn't mean you gotta be.

I'm always ahead, enough to definitely keep running circles round her, and now you too it looks like....

I am a spammer? Didn't know I advertised any products in my post.:cuckoo:

the problem is he doesn't know what spam is. he uses the term for anyone who makes him look stupid.

next he'll say that he won't "allow" us to disrupt "his" thread. :rofl:

Luissa wrote:

:rofl:
You do realize that you look like a complete moron right now, right?
This coming from someone who can't debate for shit, and now is resorting to spam trolling like her friend.:lol::lol::lol:

This whole thread was started to piss off liberals ie trolling.
Oh man, another illiterate one, Ima pardon your apparent 40 IQ and inform you that this thread is called: Why did you choose the avatar you did?

We were having a good conversation bout this till you two delusional weirdos came in and started flaming the thread, my thread.

Now leave, as EVERYONE can see what you 2 are REALLY doing, and both of yall look pathetic.

I also love it when other posters pay homage to my Doctor Housey goodness...:)

I record the House marathons that they have on Saturday night on Bravo and watch them early Sunday or whenever.

It's a good show.

the problem is he doesn't know what spam is. he uses the term for anyone who makes him look stupid.

next he'll say that he won't "allow" us to disrupt "his" thread. :rofl:
You called it. :lol:

Forum List

Back