Why did you choose the avatar you did?

Luissa wrote:

:rofl:
You do realize that you look like a complete moron right now, right?
This coming from someone who can't debate for shit, and now is resorting to spam trolling like her friend.:lol::lol::lol:

This whole thread was started to piss off liberals ie trolling.
Oh man, another illiterate one, Ima pardon your apparent 40 IQ and inform you that this thread is called: Why did you choose the avatar you did?

We were having a good conversation bout this till you two delusional weirdos came in and started flaming the thread, my thread.

Now leave, as EVERYONE can see what you 2 are REALLY doing, and both of yall look pathetic.
How would you know how I debate? You been here, what a week?

As for having a good conversation, you might have been having a good one with the voices in your head, but this thread was meant to troll. ;)

Last edited:
Ok yall, Ima show these two delusional spammer trolls an act of pity and help before I return to my general rule of usually not feeding trolls like jillian and Luissa by enlightening them:

Spam, like the kind you get in your e-mail is anything totally useless, irrelevant to you, or say a conversation on here that I was holding with other, fellow productive board members before those 2 SPAMMED by starting to post absurd insinuations and lies pertaining to why I started this thread, which was plainly stated in my OP. It's nothin more than filler, and usually precedes trolling, which those 2 have since devolved to.

It was totally irrelevant and unnecessary for this thread of mine what they did, and now, I had to pwn both of them, now just more notches on my pwned list.......sigh.......

I am a spammer? Didn't know I advertised any products in my post.:cuckoo:

the problem is he doesn't know what spam is. he uses the term for anyone who makes him look stupid.

next he'll say that he won't "allow" us to disrupt "his" thread. :rofl:
You called it. :lol:

lol.. told ya so.

now, let's look at the progression. the nutter called jon a 'leftie' with 'palin derangement syndrome' because he didn't genuflect to the tweeting twit.

i point out that jon isn't a leftie.....

at which point i get called a spammer and a troll..

when he admitted he picked his nic and avi to tick off 'lefties'?.

and he thinks he pwnd me?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i think i'll go back to sleep now. my job here is done.

Last edited:
the problem is he doesn't know what spam is. he uses the term for anyone who makes him look stupid.

next he'll say that he won't "allow" us to disrupt "his" thread. :rofl:

lol.. told ya so.

now, let's look at the progression. the nutter called jon a 'leftie' with 'palin derangement syndrome' because he didn't genuflect to the tweeting twit.

Is it you who keeps posting all those ads for cell phones? I knew it. :lol:

Well, good job, and have a good night. :D

Ok yall, Ima show these two delusional spammer trolls an act of pity and help before I return to my general rule of usually not feeding trolls like jillian and Luissa by enlightening them:

Spam, like the kind you get in your e-mail is anything totally useless, irrelevant to you, or say a conversation on here that I was holding with other, fellow productive board members before those 2 SPAMMED by starting to post absurd insinuations and lies pertaining to why I started this thread, which was plainly stated in my OP. It's nothin more than filler, and usually precedes trolling, which those 2 have since devolved to.

It was totally irrelevant and unnecessary for this thread of mine what they did, and now, I had to pwn both of them, now just more notches on my pwned list.......sigh.......

:cuckoo: So, who do you belong to?

lol.. told ya so.

g'night, lulu. :)

laterz.

lol.. told ya so.

g'night, lulu. :)

laterz.

Night!

I know right. The Old Glory backdrop tops it off.:cool:

It certainly does. The flag being out of focus is a wonderful analogy of how out of focus her view is of America.

^^Why I changed my avy to her, to support against BS like this^^

That would be the camera person's fault, not hers.

Thanks for playin.
You're a fine example of what a Palin presidency campaign would look like: Palin whining and blaming her faults on others.

She is a professional victim.

Old Glory is backwards in said backdrop, which is fitting, as Mrs. Palin is a bit backwards herself.

Doubt she coulda helped where her podium was placed.

Thanks for playin.

She can't even choose where to put her own podium, and you want her to be the leader of the free country? :cuckoo:

Old Glory is backwards in said backdrop, which is fitting, as Mrs. Palin is a bit backwards herself.

Just think Jon. I get to pick your avatar soon..:tongue:

Oh? Are we going to do a second bet after I win the current one?

Do I even have an avatar?

I think I turned them off when I first got here.

If I have one it's probably a picture of me saving my dog from some rocks.

I choose that because its one of the few pictures I have of myself.

If I don't have that image here, then you'll just have to take my word for it.

Do I even have an avatar?

I think I turned them off when I first got here.

If I have one it's probably a picture of me saving my dog from some rocks.

I choose that because its one of the few pictures I have of myself.

If I don't have that image here, then you'll just have to take my word for it.

Your avatar appears to be a Sarah Palin support pin to me. You might want to check that out.

:)eusa_shhh: ...let him figure it out.)

It was a gift. And it suits me, I'm so gosh darn angelic. :eusa_angel:

Truth.

:cuckoo: So, who do you belong to?

Meh, he's no sock. He's from Reading. Stupid and arrogant is just a fact of life down that way. I think it's all that mine runoff in the water. :eusa_shhh:

Damn flatlanders. :rolleyes:

Your avatar appears to be a Sarah Palin support pin to me. You might want to check that out.

Is it?

That's suitably ironic that if it were true, I'd probably stick with it.

In this place you are what you write, not what your avatar is.

Forum List

Back