Why did USMB switch to "following"

Status
Not open for further replies.
th (36).jpg

Why did USMB switch to "following"

I know, right? Makes me feel like Jesus. It's a heavy load o'.... responsibility.

Didn't Nosebook start that? Why would anyone want to emulate Nosebook?

When I first started posting here in January, I asked someone what "following" is or does, and it seems like it just means you're hearing from these members in your newsfeed. Have I got that right?
I'm only going to follow someone if they have a really nice ass.

and my wife isn't with me
When I first started posting here in January, I asked someone what "following" is or does, and it seems like it just means you're hearing from these members in your newsfeed. Have I got that right?

and my wife isn't with me
My wife would be right beside me. She likes nice asses just as much as I do.

So, I really wonder about this category of "following". I'm "following" a number of people, meaning I read their posts.

And I'm making good friends here.

Do people think that if you're going to "follow" someone you should PM them permission?

It's confusing because instead of friendship, some people take it the wrong way.

Example: I started following one person because they continually liked my posts. But when I put the member in the "following" category the member reported feeling "stalked".

So, I really wonder about this category of "following". I'm "following" a number of people, meaning I read their posts.

And I'm making good friends here.

Do people think that if you're going to "follow" someone you should PM them permission?

It's confusing because instead of friendship, some people take it the wrong way.

Example: I started following one person because they continually liked my posts. But when I put the member in the "following" category the member reported feeling "stalked".
That was you?

One of my friends has named his cat, "Mohammed". It's a darn cute kittie.

I kind of like the system as it is. I like this software. Didn't think I would, but I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back