Why Did Trump Take Those Documents Home In The First Place?

did he do his own packing?....
Ahhhh, yet another one of these bogus excuses from the MAGA-chuds suffering from ingesting massive amounts of copium.

1*5dkzrblSh_JcJkb-8Q7cVQ.jpeg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericansIsCultureWarBS

Ahhhh, yet another one of these bogus excuses from the MAGA-chuds suffering from ingesting massive amounts of copium.

1*5dkzrblSh_JcJkb-8Q7cVQ.jpeg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericansIsCultureWarBS
so you cant answer that question?....thats one thing about you marc...you avoid answering questions...perhaps you are the one sucking in that copium....

so you cant answer that question?....thats one thing about you marc...you avoid answering questions...perhaps you are the one sucking in that copium....
Partisan, if the packers took the classified documents without Trump's knowledge and/or consent, as you're so clearly suggesting, why didn't Trump return the documents right away when the DOJ requested them ?

Do the packers have free run of the White House to pick up anything they see without supervision? Answer that question coward.

Partisan, if the packers took the classified documents without Trump's knowledge and/or consent, as you're so clearly suggesting, why didn't Trump return the documents right away when the DOJ requested them ?

Do the packers have free run of the White House to pick up anything they see without supervision? Answer that question coward.
oh im a coward now....i finally got your ass to answer a question...i should get a reward for that....and you calling me a partisan?.....geezus Marc look in the mirror if you want to see one of those.....

oh im a coward now....i finally got your ass to answer a question...i should get a reward for that....and you calling me a partisan?.....geezus Marc look in the mirror if you want to see one of those.....
Partisan, so do the packers have free reign in the White House to just pick up anything they see and want to put in the moving trucks w/o supervision and clearance from the top or nah?

Forum List

Back