Why did they stop counting votes?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I heard someone ask the question, why did certain states stop counting votes during the controversial 2020 election?

This was the first time counting had ever stopped, and they all stopped in key battleground states that won the election for Biden

Moreover, before they stopped counting, Trump was winning, but they then stopped, and when everyone woke up in the morning Biden was President.

It is a fair question that I don't even see the GOP asking

Does everyone think that the GOP was in on this since they don't seem to be asking this question?

I heard someone ask the question, why did certain states stop counting votes during the controversial 2020 election?

This was the first time counting had ever stopped, and they all stopped in key battleground states that won the election for Biden

Moreover, before they stopped counting, Trump was winning, but they then stopped, and when everyone woke up in the morning Biden was President.

Does everyone think that the GOP was in on this?
Trump was ahead then they stopped counting and when they resumed there were magical ballots for Potatohead.

But yet these stupid Moon Bats deny the Democrat filth stole the election.

Trump was ahead then they stopped counting and when they resumed there were magical ballots for Potatohead.

But yet these stupid Moon Bats deny the Democrat filth stole the election.
But the question has never been answered as to why

Why did they stop counting?

Democrats?

Anyone?

Make up a lie if you have to, but answer the question.

Does everyone think that the GOP was in on this since they don't seem to be asking this question?

Because they're very bad liars and cheaters. It's like having an elephant in the room. Everybody knows it, but yet nobody ever says anything about it.

From what I remember, those who were legally and ethically counting ballots were told to go home.

Then the corrupt shills and goons came in with their special suitcases full of fake Biden ballots.

It's not so much of the counting stopped, as it is the legitimate counters were all sent home and replaced by the criminal ones.

But the question has never been answered as to why

Why did they stop counting?

Democrats?

Anyone?

Make up a lie if you have to, but answer the question.
I always thought it was to get an idea of the total fake ballots needed in that overnight timeframe to be ahead of Trump in the morning...then they went to work to hit that number to be able to report the new "count" first thing next day.

I ask it all the time. I saw what happened. Saw the votes got transferred from Trump to Biden's column on the websites right before my eyes.

The Election was Stolen.

BTW, China was in on the deal, as was Obama and Fauci.

We attacked our own people with a BIO Weapon over an election because Biden and the Globalists had no chance of winning.

That's how Evil These People are. They do not care who gets hurt nor how many people have to die to advance their agenda.

They will destroy an entire Nation to get what they want.

Because they're very bad liars and cheaters. It's like having an elephant in the room. Everybody knows it, but yet nobody ever says anything about it.
The pandemic allowed the Democrat filth to do anything with ballots they wanted to do with no questions asked. They created the fraudulent ballots with no traceability.

The Chinese created the pandemic that allowed the Democrats to steal the election.

The only real question is were the Democrats in cahoots with the Chinese from the beginning or did they simply take advantage of the pandemic to steal the election?

Given the fact that the Chinese made the Biden family filthy rich it begs the answer being that of of a joint effort between the Democrats and the Chinese.

The pandemic allowed the Democrat filth to do anything with ballots they wanted to do with no questions asked. They created the fraudulent ballots with no traceability.

The Chinese created the pandemic that allowed the Democrats to steal the election.

The only real question is were the Democrats in cahoots with the Chinese from the beginning or did they simply take advantage of the pandemic to steal the election?

Given the fact that the Chinese made the Biden family filthy rich it begs the answer being that of of a joint effort between the Democrats and the Chinese.
Obama gave the order, about the time in 2017 Fauci predicted Trump would be attacked by the very COVID Virus Fauci was illegally creating in Wuhan. To give themselves cover for the attack, Obama removed the gain of function ban just 10 days before Trump's innauguration.

COVID 19 was plan C. Russian Collusion was Plan A, Impeachment was Plan B.

Illegal Gain of Function Research was illegally funded by Obama through The Pentagon, and the money was laundered through a CIA front called Eco Health.

Research it. You will find me to be 100 percent correct.

There is obviously a lot of Americans who have heartfelt conviction that the election was stolen from Trump.

They're providing a leg up for fascism, no matter which way you spell it.

Whether they're right or wrong is of no consequence. The only question that matters is on whether they will stay their course with Trump as the FBI/DOJ continue to win the case against Trump.

Their momentum against Trump is winning at the moment but that could change overnight.

It won't change unless Trump finds a way to reach a greater majority.

There is obviously a lot of Americans who have heartfelt conviction that the election was stolen from Trump.

They're providing a leg up for fascism, no matter which way you spell it.

Whether they're right or wrong is of no consequence. The only question that matters is on whether they will stay their course with Trump as the FBI/DOJ continue to win the case against Trump.

Their momentum against Trump is winning at the moment but that could change overnight.

It won't change unless Trump finds a way to reach a greater majority.
Again, why was the counting stopped for the first time in US history, and in five key battleground states at the same time?

Answer the damned question.

Forum List

Back