Why did the "TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN PUPPET" news die down?

Because it's bullshit and everyone but the biggest nut jobs know it.
Can YOU prove its BS, or is it only your unbiased opinion?

usually the burden of proof is on those making the accusation, not the other way around.

Prove to me that you have stopped taking cocaine.

you're an idiot ...

youre on trial giving testimony, a lawyer asks you a question, you make a statement ... the burden of proof is on the lawyer to prove you're lying, not you to prove your not lying.

DDDDUUUUURRRRRRR dipshit

You realize you just made his point, right?

Why did the "TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN PUPPET" news die down?

I hadn't noticed that it had died down.
Exactly!
Top stories

Sources: FBI investigation continues into 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization
CNN.com · 8 hours ago

This Palm Beach Post story is peak Trump-Russia media frenzy
The Washington Post · 1 hour ago

All of Donald Trump's Ties to Russia and Putin, in 7 Charts - POLITICO ...
9 hours ago www.politico.com/.../connections-trump-putin-russia-ties-chart-flynn-page-manafort-...
What is the real story of Donald Trump and Russia? The answer is still unclear, and Democrats in Congress want to get to the bottom of it with an investigation.

Donald Trump-Russia dossier: Sex act claims are 'absolutely true ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas
2 hours ago - A senior Democratic politician has claimed that the salacious sex acts alleged in the unverified “Russian blackmail dossier” against President Donald Trump are “absolutely true”. ... Trumpattacks 'sick people' he blames for Russian dossier. ... If the dossier was ever ...

FBI investigation continues into 'odd' computer link between Russian ...
www.cnn.com/.../fbi-investigation-continues-into-odd-computer-link-between-russian...
9 hours ago - (CNN) Federal investigators and computer scientists continue to examine whether there was a computer server connection between the Trump ...

Trump supporters are ready to destroy the CIA and absolve Russia by ...
www.dailykos.com/.../-Trump-supporters-are-ready-to-destroy-the-CIA-and-absolve-...
2 hours ago - Now “conservatives” (which means whatever Trump says it means) are ready to absolve the Russians and blast those minions of the terrible ...

Connecting Trump's Dots to Russia - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/09/opinion/connecting-trumps-dots-to-russia.html
1 day ago - That includes the most towering suspicion of all: that Trump's team colluded in some way with Russia to interfere with the U.S. election. This is ...

New details put the spotlight back on Trump's Russia scandal | MSNBC
www.msnbc.com/rachel.../new-details-put-the-spotlight-back-trumps-russia-scandal
1 day ago - Team Trump spent months denying allegations about changing the GOP platform, a key part of the Russia scandal. Those claims are now ...

The dangerous and irresistible GOP conspiracy theory that explains ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../the-dangerous-and-irresistible-gop-conspiracy-theor...
3 hours ago - After that poll was conducted, Trump finally seemed to acknowledge it was Russia that did the hacking. But a Q poll conducted later that month ...

Ex-adviser's ties to Russia, Trump campaign draw scrutiny - ABC News
abcnews.go.com/Politics/.../advisers-tenuous-ties-trump-campaign-draw-scrutiny-46036...
6 hours ago - For months, President Donald Trump and his advisers have tried to distance themselves from Carter Page, a little-known investment banker ...

Looks like this is more worthy of an investigation than a blowjob is

Just how do you know that? Do you really have a phyucking clue to what is actually happening, or is it better to be fed right wing garbage daily

There, IFIFY: Just how do you know that? Do you really have a phyucking clue to what is actually happening, or is it better to be fed Left wing garbage daily

The CIA hacked the DNC and blamed it on the FSB.....any questions?
huh.gif

Is it because Obama is now implicated?

When Obama wasn't busy killing babies with DRONE STRIKES. (Snowflakes give him a pass, because he is Nigerian Jesus) he is busy spying on hundreds of millions of Americans.

Funny how spying on your own citizens is perfectly fine depending on who is POTUS.

Bush Spying = BAD
Obama Spying = Good.

Bush using drones strikes and killing infants as collateral damage = Bad
Obama using drones strikes and killing infants as collateral damage = Good

At least snowflakes are consistent with their inconsistency.

Uh, it didn't you retard.

nothing has died down, read the news snowflake
Their MessiahRushie told them that his lies have caused the media to drop the Russia story, and they mindlessly believe any lie their MessiahRushie tells them.

LOL, is that were this bullshit is coming from? Rush? No wonder. Fucking dittoheads.

I've never met a conservative that wasn't a natural born muppet.

Their MessiahRushie told them that his lies have caused the media to drop the Russia story, and they mindlessly believe any lie their MessiahRushie tells them.

LOL, is that were this bullshit is coming from? Rush? No wonder. Fucking dittoheads.

Yes, and the lying blowhard takes full credit for it!

RUSH: Say, have you noticed, my friends, that the whole Russians-stole-the-election theme is gone? Have you noticed it’s not out there today? You can’t find a story on it? I’m gonna tell you why, ’cause we had a major role in this I am convinced right here on the EIB Network yesterday ’cause we nailed ’em.

Yes, and the lying blowhard takes full credit for it!

RUSH: Say, have you noticed, my friends, that the whole Russians-stole-the-election theme is gone? Have you noticed it’s not out there today? You can’t find a story on it? I’m gonna tell you why, ’cause we had a major role in this I am convinced right here on the EIB Network yesterday ’cause we nailed ’em.

Hahahahaha.....wow. What a fucking moron. It's all over the news. Is he insane? Maybe running low on his black market oxy? lol

Funny thing is that I suspect there's nothing to the rumors/stories.... beyond Trump being totally unqualified on for policy beyond illegal immigration is bad, and can I do a deal here? He's never showed any curiosity nor does his family have any history of national service. So when he appeared clueless as to why Nato serves a natl interest, he may really have just been clueless.

Rush lives rent free in your head lib.

WTF are you babbling about? I haven't even thought of the fat blowhard surrogate daddy for conservative fuckboys since his adventures in oxy land. But he sure does live in your head, doesn't he, muppet?

Turner Classic Movies announced they will be showing.
View attachment 116284
this weekend CNN and MSNBC are reporting this as possible proof of Trump and Russia conspiring to steal the election from Hillary.

not only that^^^

the Russians also hacked Hillary's hair! :ack-1:

these naughty naughty Russians!:p

WTF are you babbling about? I haven't even thought of the fat blowhard surrogate daddy for conservative fuckboys since his adventures in oxy land. But he sure does live in your head, doesn't he, muppet?

^^^ clearly Rush doesn't get under your skin. :cuckoo:

At today's Deputy AG hearing, every Dem senator (plus Graham) spent most or all of their time ranting about Russia. This is a true psychosis

With the 'Trump is a Russian spy' crap played out, what's the lefts next move?

Resist the policies of President Mike Pence.

What, like march chanting hey hey ho ho something or other? Cry on Oprah? The GOP controls the House, Senate, and the White House. Man that's got to hurt if you are a lib, I wonder if they feel rejected and abandoned by the American people?

Forum List

Back