Why Did Rosenstein Want A Special Counsel Based on Debunked Dossier But Only IG For FBI EVIDENCE?

I agree - there was never any basis for the Witch Hunt - no crime, no evidence....just butt-hurt and hate.

And of course, an operation run by the Russian govt which actively interferred with our election in an effort to alter the outcome.
Trump's folks were secondary to that concern. It just happened that through the course of gathering intel on that operation, Trump's people kept popping up in communication with high level Russians at the very same time the operation was active.

They weren't very good at messing with the election. Heck, they didn't even drop a single bomb or use drones like Obama did when he wanted to influence who is leading other countries.
they also didn't change a vote. hmmmmm how can one interfere if one doesn't change the vote totals?

You know how it is when the narrative is set. Facts and reality literally do not matter. Only emotion matters. They believe "Russia" stole the election from Hillary and that is as far as their minds will go.
They are so stupid they don’t ask How.

It's deliberate. Truly examining the facts would lead to doubt.

And of course, an operation run by the Russian govt which actively interferred with our election in an effort to alter the outcome.
Trump's folks were secondary to that concern. It just happened that through the course of gathering intel on that operation, Trump's people kept popping up in communication with high level Russians at the very same time the operation was active.

They weren't very good at messing with the election. Heck, they didn't even drop a single bomb or use drones like Obama did when he wanted to influence who is leading other countries.
they also didn't change a vote. hmmmmm how can one interfere if one doesn't change the vote totals?

You know how it is when the narrative is set. Facts and reality literally do not matter. Only emotion matters. They believe "Russia" stole the election from Hillary and that is as far as their minds will go.
They are so stupid they don’t ask How.

It's deliberate. Truly examining the facts would lead to doubt.
It would lead to saying those feeding the story are incompetent

Prove it, liar. Show us.
Once again, the 'stupid' act. I already posted the links, snowflake.

(*If you really are retarded, and this is not an act, I apologize. :p )

Nothing points to the basis for the investigation, loser.
I agree - there was never any basis for the Witch Hunt - no crime, no evidence....just butt-hurt and hate.

Please detail with FACTS precisely what the Russians did to interfere with the election.
I'm not holding my breath.
Did they put 30K Russian troops along the Wisconsin border so Hillary couldn't get in?

Please detail with FACTS precisely what the Russians did to interfere with the election.
Did they put 30K Russian troops along the Wisconsin border so Hillary couldn't get in?

Willful ignorance is really not a great argument. Even if you didn't believe in a Russian operation, you should still know the details if you're planning on discussing it.

The Fake Repub Christian Fundies have yet to discredit anything from the Steele Report.

Mueller is getting off with this investigation to save America! :beer:
So what will you post when Mueller's report shows Trump and his campaign didn't collude with the Russians?
(Of course you being as smart as you are know that that "collusion" as a crime does not exist in Federal law right?)
I 100% guarantee you will claim Trump somehow was able to 'get to' Mueller and his team of radical Trump haters".
But you have claimed Mueller is 100% Gold Medal straight.
You and your LIB nut jobs have put all your chips on the table. Maybe some kind REP will give you taxi fare to get back to your mother's basement.
You dear boy are in for another soul destroying letdown.

(Of course you being as smart as you are know that that "collusion" as a crime does not exist in Federal law right?)

Logic then should tell you that while collusion is not a crime, crimes can be committed while colluding.

Collusion is simply a gereral term that speaks to the many Trump associates who, through multiple contacts, made it very clear that they were willing and eager to assist the Russians with their efforts against Clinton.

Based on an opposition-funded/acquired debunked propaganda report obtained from foreign spies and Russians Rosenstein appointed a Mueller and his liberal 'hit squad' to conduct a 'full body cavity search' of the President and his team in an effort to find ANYTHING with which they could take down the GOP Candidate / newly elected President.

The longer the witch hunt went on the more evidence was presented...showing how Obama's Cabinet Members / agency leads, and Democrats conspired, collaborated, and - not even a stretch to say it - committed TREASON, breaking protocol, rules, policy, and numerous laws to do so.

And the more this evidence of crimes grew the more defiant the DOJ / Rosenstein became and have refused to submit to calls for a 2nd Special Counsel to investigate the Investigators...even after the US IG's 1st several reports that exposed corruption and crimes within the FBI, even recommending the Deputy Director of the FBI for indictment - which the DOJ has REFUSED to do so far - and implicating the FBI Director in numerous crimes to include Perjury.

Now evidence has been exposed / released showing the Federal Bureau of Investigation infiltrated the GOP Candidates election campaign team, after already illegally acquiring FISA warrants (as spelled out in an earlier US IG report) to spy on the GOP candidate. this all is not just a crime - it is Watergate on Mega-Steroids....possibly the largest scandal in the history of the US!

In response to this new revelation, Rosenstein has finally caved and agreed to an investigation.....

....by the US IG!

:wtf:

AGAIN, based on an opposition-funded/acquired debunked propaganda report obtained from foreign spies and Russians Rosenstein a RIGGED / STACKED Special Counsel team to conduct an investigation of a non-crime, none based on any existing evidence....

...yet now, as an even bigger criminal bombshell against the DNC / Democrats / investigators explodes Rosenstein STILL refuses to appoint a Special Counsel to investigate.

It is MORE than clear the Department of Justice is STILL corrupt and / or inept. All of the Department Heads should be fired, starting with Jeff Sessions, who has been a weak, useless paperweight since Day 1.

Rosenstein should also now be fired, as he has once again - and probably most obviously yet - has proven to be corrupt as hell, if not a card-carrying member of the 'Secret Society' that has been attempting this 'coup' on the President, now attempting to protect his co-conspirators.

Hopefully once she is confirmed as the new head of the CIA Gina Haspel will be taking many of these traitors into custody and giving them a personal tour of GITMO, giving them temporary lodging beside other traitors and enemies of this country!

Rosenstein: IG to look into FBI "infiltration" allegations
Liar.
Mueller was appointed because Trump fired Comey. It was not based in any way on the Steele dossier.
For an act Trump has absolute constitutional authority to do? fucking hilarious... it was a bull shit game from the very start..

No, dope.

For doing it to disrupt the investigation of which he was a subject.

This is looking like Watergate Part Deaux, on steroids....Tricky Dick ranks last against ''The Don''

No one threatened McConnel Ryan, he just let them know that the downfall of our democracy, is on their shoulders, and if they continue to turn a blind eye to all of Trump's abuses, they will be known to be the ones that allowed it to happen, by not doing their constitutional duty, to be the CHECK on the Executive branch....including the office of the presidency.

yep. watergate is a good term for it. nixon suggested spying on the opposition and got busted for it.

obama has done it and made many think it was for everyone's own good.

Willful ignorance is really not a great argument. Even if you didn't believe in a Russian operation, you should still know the details if you're planning on discussing it.
Do YOU really know "the details"?
Everyone of you LIBs have been claiming Mueller is "light years ahead of all us dummies". He's the Gold Standard of integrity right? So when he releases his report stating there was no collusion are you going to believe him? Or are you then going to try to claim the "Stupid Orange Clown who can't even tie his shoes" somehow was so smart he was able to hide the 'real truth' from Mueller?
Every day Mueller drags this bullshit witch hunt out adds another 10K Independants to President Trump's side.
So keep it up Mueller. You're saving the REPs millions in campaign bucks!

Everyone of you LIBs have been claiming Mueller is "light years ahead of all us dummies". He's the Gold Standard of integrity right? So when he releases his report stating there was no collusion are you going to believe him? Or are you then going to try to claim the "Stupid Orange Clown who can't even tie his shoes" somehow was so smart he was able to hide the 'real truth' from Mueller?
Every day Mueller drags this bullshit witch hunt out adds another 10K Independants to President Trump's side.

Start here.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw2eC6jCv8z3sCvH14xEw2AW

Based on an opposition-funded/acquired debunked propaganda report obtained from foreign spies and Russians Rosenstein appointed a Mueller and his liberal 'hit squad' to conduct a 'full body cavity search' of the President and his team in an effort to find ANYTHING with which they could take down the GOP Candidate / newly elected President.

The longer the witch hunt went on the more evidence was presented...showing how Obama's Cabinet Members / agency leads, and Democrats conspired, collaborated, and - not even a stretch to say it - committed TREASON, breaking protocol, rules, policy, and numerous laws to do so.

And the more this evidence of crimes grew the more defiant the DOJ / Rosenstein became and have refused to submit to calls for a 2nd Special Counsel to investigate the Investigators...even after the US IG's 1st several reports that exposed corruption and crimes within the FBI, even recommending the Deputy Director of the FBI for indictment - which the DOJ has REFUSED to do so far - and implicating the FBI Director in numerous crimes to include Perjury.

Now evidence has been exposed / released showing the Federal Bureau of Investigation infiltrated the GOP Candidates election campaign team, after already illegally acquiring FISA warrants (as spelled out in an earlier US IG report) to spy on the GOP candidate. this all is not just a crime - it is Watergate on Mega-Steroids....possibly the largest scandal in the history of the US!

In response to this new revelation, Rosenstein has finally caved and agreed to an investigation.....

....by the US IG!

:wtf:

AGAIN, based on an opposition-funded/acquired debunked propaganda report obtained from foreign spies and Russians Rosenstein a RIGGED / STACKED Special Counsel team to conduct an investigation of a non-crime, none based on any existing evidence....

...yet now, as an even bigger criminal bombshell against the DNC / Democrats / investigators explodes Rosenstein STILL refuses to appoint a Special Counsel to investigate.

It is MORE than clear the Department of Justice is STILL corrupt and / or inept. All of the Department Heads should be fired, starting with Jeff Sessions, who has been a weak, useless paperweight since Day 1.

Rosenstein should also now be fired, as he has once again - and probably most obviously yet - has proven to be corrupt as hell, if not a card-carrying member of the 'Secret Society' that has been attempting this 'coup' on the President, now attempting to protect his co-conspirators.

Hopefully once she is confirmed as the new head of the CIA Gina Haspel will be taking many of these traitors into custody and giving them a personal tour of GITMO, giving them temporary lodging beside other traitors and enemies of this country!

Rosenstein: IG to look into FBI "infiltration" allegations
Liar.
Mueller was appointed because Trump fired Comey. It was not based in any way on the Steele dossier.
For an act Trump has absolute constitutional authority to do? fucking hilarious... it was a bull shit game from the very start..

Yes Trump has the authority to fire Comey but there’s that word “intent”. Comey was investigating the Trump campaign and he wouldn’t stop. Nor would he let Flynn off. So Trump fires him.

Trump would have been in the clear in firing Comey had he not told Lester Holt it was because of the “Russia thing”. At that moment, he admitted to obstruction of justice and then Comey’s firing was not within Trump’s Constitutional authority.

Start here.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw2eC6jCv8z3sCvH14xEw2AW
You're funny.
I couldn't find any reference to Trump or his campaign in the document.
Maybe that evidence is too classified' to be shared with us "Deplorables right?
Don't forget to change hands. You'll put your back up.

Start here.
You're funny.
You're funny.

And you're dopey.
This is what you asked for.

I gave you the intelligence assessment.

Maybe willful ignorance as a tactic only makes you appear, well, ignorant.

This is looking like Watergate Part Deaux, on steroids....Tricky Dick ranks last against ''The Don''

Watergate looks like a misdemeanor compared to the Deep-State, Obama administration, Obama Cabinet member, Obama Intel Agency Directors-led 'Secret Society' Conspiracy and Treason that has been exposed.

oh, it's deep state.....

That dossier has still not been debunked and at this stage it doesn't matter.... Even if you prove it false now it is way to late...

Two key pieces of information which were disputed have proven verified now... Trump stayed the night in Moscow and Cohen went to Prague, they lied about that... enough to start a investigation easily...

Watergate looks like a misdemeanor compared to the Deep-State, Obama administration, Obama Cabinet member, Obama Intel Agency Directors-led 'Secret Society' Conspiracy and Treason that has been exposed.

oh, it's deep state.....

That dossier has still not been debunked and at this stage it doesn't matter.... Even if you prove it false now it is way to late...

Two key pieces of information which were disputed have proven verified now... Trump stayed the night in Moscow and Cohen went to Prague, they lied about that... enough to start a investigation easily...
It has been proven false....like with the election results, many just don't want to accept it.

Two key pieces of information? You do realize that 'two key pieces of information' is NOT the same thing as 'evidence of criminal activity', right?

Democrats / snowflakes are always coming up / throwing out 'key pieces of INFORMATION' yet still have ZERO evidence of criminal activity after 2 years of digging. The same can NOT be said for Democrats - there is a LOT of EVIDENCE against them, enough to send them to prison.

The only truly important 'key piece of information' regarding the 'Dossier' is that Hillary Clinton collaborated with / paid foreign spies and Russians for 3rd-party/2nd-hand-account Russian propaganda she 1) ILLEGALLY used in a US election (Election Law) & 2) Gave to the FBI who illegally used the information to acquire the FISA warrants they needed to conduct their Treasonous Conspiracy against a GOP candidate / the sitting President of the United States.

The evidence exposing the Conspiracy, the collaboration within Obama's Cabinet / Agencies, has been revealed, and it can not be described as anything less than Treason against the current President.

By legal definition and as per the law itself:

Hillary Clinton should be in prison right now. Her 'Server Scandal' crimes alone are enough to put her in prison for the rest of her life. It is fitting, as well, that her political career really began with her working on the team 'going after' Nixon for 'Watergate' and she ends embroiled in the middle of a similar scandal that dwarfs 'Watergate'.

US AGs Holder and Lynch both should be in prison for Perjury & Obstruction.

FBI Director James Comey, Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, and Special Agent Strzok should be in prison right now for crimes that include Perjury, Obstruction, Leaking Classified Information, Sedition, Conspiracy to Commit Treason, and Treason.

DOJ Rosenstein should be in prison for many of the same crimes.

Obama administration CIA Director Brennan & NIA Director Clapper should be in prison for Perjury, Obstruction, Sedition, and Treason.

Obama himself should be facing criminal investigation and eventually face charges for Obstruction, Conspiracy to Commit Treason, Sedition, and Treason.

The proven evidence that has been revealed against them has exposed a Conspiracy / crime unlike what this nation has ever had before.

The only truly important 'key piece of information' regarding the 'Dossier' is that Hillary Clinton collaborated with / paid foreign spies and Russians for 3rd-party/2nd-hand-account Russian propaganda she 1) ILLEGALLY used in a US election (Election Law) & 2) Gave to the FBI who illegally used the information to acquire the FISA warrants they needed to conduct their Treasonous Conspiracy against a GOP candidate / the sitting President of the United States.

LYIN' HOGWASH

not a single thing in your propaganda is true!!! NOT ONE THING! :eek:

you are on a highway to hell, Easy!

LYIN' HOGWASH ... not a single thing in your propaganda is true!!! NOT ONE THING!

Thank you for that personally opinionated input, supported by....NOTHING. We will take your comment into consideration.
Ok, that was enough time - we reject your personal opinion based on proven political bias. Thank you for submitting your opinion, nevertheless.

you are on a highway to hell, Easy!
Thank you, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, for that heart-warming and up-lifting spiritual message. Might I add, you did a wonderful job mentoring President Obama. You should be very proud.

Prove it, liar. Show us.

Try reading the indictments of the 13 Russian citizens and 3 corporate entities filed by the Mueller Invrstigation. Those indictments set out exactly what the Russians did. Bear in mind that the lone American who was indicted in connection with these charges has already plead guilty and is cooperating with the Mueller Investigation.

oh, it's deep state.....

It has been proven false....like with the election results, many just don't want to accept it.

Two key pieces of information? You do realize that 'two key pieces of information' is NOT the same thing as 'evidence of criminal activity', right?

Democrats / snowflakes are always coming up / throwing out 'key pieces of INFORMATION' yet still have ZERO evidence of criminal activity after 2 years of digging. The same can NOT be said for Democrats - there is a LOT of EVIDENCE against them, enough to send them to prison.

The evidence exposing the Conspiracy, the collaboration within Obama's Cabinet / Agencies, has been revealed, and it can not be described as anything less than Treason against the current President.

By legal definition and as per the law itself:

Hillary Clinton should be in prison right now. Her 'Server Scandal' crimes alone are enough to put her in prison for the rest of her life. It is fitting, as well, that her political career really began with her working on the team 'going after' Nixon for 'Watergate' and she ends embroiled in the middle of a similar scandal that dwarfs 'Watergate'.

US AGs Holder and Lynch both should be in prison for Perjury & Obstruction.

FBI Director James Comey, Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, and Special Agent Strzok should be in prison right now for crimes that include Perjury, Obstruction, Leaking Classified Information, Sedition, Conspiracy to Commit Treason, and Treason.

DOJ Rosenstein should be in prison for many of the same crimes.

Obama administration CIA Director Brennan & NIA Director Clapper should be in prison for Perjury, Obstruction, Sedition, and Treason.

Obama himself should be facing criminal investigation and eventually face charges for Obstruction, Conspiracy to Commit Treason, Sedition, and Treason.

The proven evidence that has been revealed against them has exposed a Conspiracy / crime unlike what this nation has ever had before.

Hillary didn’t pay anyone or collude with anyone. Her campaign paid the same American company as the Republicans paid to do opposition research on Trump. That American company hired the same retired British spy to do the field work. In doing his field work the British operative kept coming across Russians.

Hillary didn’t hire Steele, didn’t meet with Steele or any of his sources, and didn’t know who was doing the work. Neither did any members of her campaign.

Steele wasn’t told who had commissioned the work nor did he ask. He didn’t pay his sources. No one, other than Steele met with or had contact with his sources.

The Clinton campaign didn’t even use the material obtained, they simply handed it over to Republicans and the FBI and let the Justice Department take it from their.

The FBI were already investigating the campaign’s Russian connections because of George Papadopolous’ indiscretion with the Australian diplomat.

So just stop with Putin’s lies and bullshit.

The Senate Report on Russian Interference is clear:

1. Russians interfered with the election ; and

2. They did so to benefit the Trump Campaign and to undermine the Clinton Campaign.

Your posts are just the continuing efforts of the Russian troll farm to prop up your puppet disruptor.

I gave you the intelligence assessment.

PARROTING the "intel" hasn't exactly been a good way to find truth in the US recently...

Saddam WMD
can't find "Osama"
trusting Gaddafi
building 7
what hit the Pentagon on 911

Our "intel" lies.

That is because our "intel" is only loyal to....

Who then do you consider to be the authority on the subject of Russian influence in the election?

There is no one else.

Who then do you consider to be the authority on the subject of Russian influence in the election?

If the concern is foreign influence of US elections, you start with the foreign nation that influences our elections the most.

That is clearly ISRAEL.... the country responsible for

JFK
the USS Liberty
1983 US Marine bombing in Lebanon
Pan Am 103

Forum List

Back