Why did Reid make such stupid statements?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

your party keeps kicking out anyone who wavers from the program

You will not be able to cheat enough to win with all the piles of rich peoples money

Robmoney doesnt want his prospective employer to know his tax record.

When a prospective employee refusses to release info their application goes to the bottom of the stack

Like Obama's did when he had his records sealed. Could he get hired without giving his potential employer those things if he asked for it?? Heck he might even have to provide a birth certificate to get hired, you know that pesky I-9 thing.

Lets see,

The Senate (ruled by Reid) passes a TAX cut for those making less than $250K. The GOP won't even consider it.

Then Senator Reid comes out and mentions that someone told him that Governor Romney did not pay TAXES for 10 years.
Anyone who denies that this is a strategy on the Democrats part is crazy.

The most craziest part of all is that it is working and will continue to work. I can see why you guys on the right are so upset. It's not all that sophisticated and it's destroying your party's candidate for President without President Obama saying a word.

Someone "told me" you eat shit sandwiches and have sex with animals. It must be true. Please prove it isn't. See how that works? :eusa_whistle:

Yes I do...and it is working...hence you're still talking about it.
If you had a larger microphone or if people cared who I was, you're libelous attack would be working too.

The difference is that people do care about what (if anything) the governor is hiding. And it will continue to be an issue until he capitulates. When he does, it will be either, "You were worried about that?" or "Oh my goodness..." It's all downside for the Governor and all upside for the President.

Bitch, moan, and cry all you want about this sort of swift-boating but the GOP invented it and, apparently, Barack Obama is perfecting it.

The only people who "care" are already voting for Obama. Reid is wasting his larger microphone. Perhaps he could explain his pedophilia "someone told me about". Until he capitulates and answers that to the American public's satisfaction, they will continue to ask about it. See how that works? Reasonable people recognize bullshit when they see it and Harry's lame attempts to deflect from Obama's dismal record are just that, lame. Shouldn't he be doing his job and taking all of the bills coming from the house off of the table and allowing them up or down votes? What's he afraid of?

Someone "told me" you eat shit sandwiches and have sex with animals. It must be true. Please prove it isn't. See how that works? :eusa_whistle:

If you had a larger microphone or if people cared who I was, you're libelous attack would be working too.

The difference is that people do care about what (if anything) the governor is hiding. And it will continue to be an issue until he capitulates. When he does, it will be either, "You were worried about that?" or "Oh my goodness..." It's all downside for the Governor and all upside for the President.

Bitch, moan, and cry all you want about this sort of swift-boating but the GOP invented it and, apparently, Barack Obama is perfecting it.

The only people who "care" are already voting for Obama.

Influential conservative commentator Bill Kristol added his name to the growing list of Republicans calling on Mitt Romney to release his tax returns. Kristol said that Romney should release additional returns “tommorrow” and recommended releasing 6 to 10 additional years:
Bill Kristol: Romney 'Should Release The Tax Returns Tomorrow' | ThinkProgress

Wrong as usual.

Reid is wasting his larger microphone. Perhaps he could explain his pedophilia "someone told me about". Until he capitulates and answers that to the American public's satisfaction, they will continue to ask about it. See how that works? Reasonable people recognize bullshit when they see it and Harry's lame attempts to deflect from Obama's dismal record are just that, lame. Shouldn't he be doing his job and taking all of the bills coming from the house off of the table and allowing them up or down votes? What's he afraid of?

Hey the GOP had a perfect opportunity to oust Reid 2 years ago. Instead, the TEA party nominated Sharon Angle and Reid scored an easy victory. Thank you TEA party; you saved the DNC once more!

As for doing his job, Congress is out of session for the month (you did know that right?). I have called Harry Reid a "scumbag" before for his stalling of bills:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/227014-obstructionism-2.html#post5398363

The difference is that I'm not a moronic partisan like most conservatives who bitch and moan about it 24/7....if the situation were reversed, Mitch McConnell would be doing the same thing and you'd be applauding. You know it. I know it.

Why did Reid make such stupid statements?

full-auto-albums-the-dnc-heart-beat-picture4712-120805beelertoon-c20120803104719.jpg

i said records....not just transcripts.....i'll bet his applications show his foreign status....not to mention his travel records...

and how did he get the buck$ to pay for school....foreign status would have enabled that...

Oh...so you want this President to show EVEN MORE than any other candidate has ever shown. Naturally...:rolleyes:

yeah.....just like the Dims are demanding of Romney.....:eusa_whistle:

Oh? What are Democrats asking for that hasn't been provided by every candidate since George Romney?

Do you even know how many candidates have provided their college transcripts? Were you aware that Bush never provided his?

The far right retards still don't get it that the American people blame Bush and his GOPees far more for the mess than Obama.

•Unemployment is 8.3% and has been above 8% for 42 straight months!
•Underemployed is over 15%
•The price of gas – When Obama took office, a gallon of gas cost you $1.85. Today, it’s up to $3.59 per gallon (July’s rise was 17 cents a gallon).
•GDP has consistently been under 3% which is awful.
•71% of small business owners believe we’re still in a recession.
•You have to work 107 days each year just to pay Federal, State, & Local taxes – That means you don’t earn a penny until April 18th.
•More than 30% of unemployed Americans have been out of work for more than a year – In 2007, that number was 10%.
•Low income America – According to NBC News, virtually half of all Americans are considered to be “low income” or living in poverty.
•Propping up the economy by monetizing our massive debt — In 2008, the Federal Reserve bought “negligible” amounts of our debt, last year the Fed purchased 61% of the government debt issued by the Treasury Dept.
•The price of gold when Obama was inaugurated, $850 an ounce. Today, gold is over $1500.
•Billions Spent on Green Energy is just gone with no results.

It's called diversion. Changing the subject.

Reid produce an accuser yet?

No.

He doesn't have to.

Well until Reid puts up or shuts up, hearsay is bullshit with no legs. Reasonable people understand that the burden of proof is in the accuser, not the accused.

Reid produce an accuser yet?

No.

He doesn't have to.

Well until Reid puts up or shuts up, hearsay is bullshit with no legs. Reasonable people understand that the burden of proof is in the accuser, not the accused.
Not on planet liberal..
The lib template begins with the first rule of controlling debate..
Accuse the opposition of anything not related to the issue at hand and make him defend that accusation. This allows the liberal to set the parameters of the narrative.
The other tactic used by libs is to make charges then demand the accused prove they are NOT Guilty.

No.

He doesn't have to.

Not on planet liberal..
Accuse the opposition of anything not related to the issue at hand and make him defend that accusation. This allows the liberal to set the parameters of the narrative.
The other tactic used by libs is to make charges then demand the accused prove they are NOT Guilty.

It would be very easy for Romney to squash this.

He can do what most guys that want the office do. Release 10 years worth of tax returns.

Simple.

Not on planet liberal..

He can do what most guys that want the office do. Release 10 years worth of tax returns.

Simple.

Most guys that want the office did not release 10 years worth of tax returns prior to taking office. It's a lie put out by the Obama campaign and perpetuated by his lackeys in the media. Obama only had his tax returns out there because of his years in the Senate and most other recent presidents released taxes for the years they were in office. It's an Obama made distraction to take deflect away from high unemployment and the bad economy.

Tax History Project: Presidential Tax Returns

Reids statement wasn't stupid... it was brilliant and tactful and great political stragety. It keeps Mitt the twit's reluctance to reveal his tax-returns beyond what he has already revealed in the headlines.

What is Romney hiding?

•Unemployment is 8.3% and has been above 8% for 42 straight months!
•Underemployed is over 15%
•The price of gas – When Obama took office, a gallon of gas cost you $1.85. Today, it’s up to $3.59 per gallon (July’s rise was 17 cents a gallon).
•GDP has consistently been under 3% which is awful.
•71% of small business owners believe we’re still in a recession.
•You have to work 107 days each year just to pay Federal, State, & Local taxes – That means you don’t earn a penny until April 18th.
•More than 30% of unemployed Americans have been out of work for more than a year – In 2007, that number was 10%.
•Low income America – According to NBC News, virtually half of all Americans are considered to be “low income” or living in poverty.
•Propping up the economy by monetizing our massive debt — In 2008, the Federal Reserve bought “negligible” amounts of our debt, last year the Fed purchased 61% of the government debt issued by the Treasury Dept.
•The price of gold when Obama was inaugurated, $850 an ounce. Today, gold is over $1500.
•Billions Spent on Green Energy is just gone with no results.

It's called diversion. Changing the subject.

Because he is lead by someone even dumber.

110091-Obama-Clueless-on-Economy-by-Gary-McCoy-Cagle-Cartoons-515x428.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you have to paint your opponent as someone people need to run from"--Barack Obama

Not on planet liberal..

Simple.
Nope. Your side thinks it can simply demand people prove a negative.
Reid said so himself. He said the same thing you did. All Romney has to do to prove he didn't work at Bain after 1999 is to release his tax returns.
Ya know what? That's horseshit. It has nothing to do with anything. It's all the democrats have. Obama is tripping on his dick and decides to place gay fucking marriage as his campaign platform?...Then he in effect says to illegal immigrants "you have amnesty"...
And all you people can do to battle Romney is whine about his tax returns?
This is your idea of substance?
Tell ya what...You people can have Romney's returns when Harry Reid can explain how he with a salary of $190k per year can accumulate over $10 million in wealth.
Oh and while you're at it, how about Nancy Pelosi....Where are HER tax returns?
And don't give me this "they are not running for president" bullshit..
These two people have every bit as much to do with running the country as the President.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Forum List

Back