Why did Reid attack Romney's Mormonism?

They are traits associated with voting for Romney...

A lot of people want 0bama gone and as an independent the options are limited...

The guy never claimed he was a republican....

Your logical fallacy is noted, though...

People who true independents, but happen to prefer Romney typically don't run around talking about how he considers the President a street thug.
WOW! Just WOW!

Truly twisted logic, if you can even call it logic.

Let me say this s-l-o-w-l-y.

Do you know WHY I "prefer" Romney?

Because over the past 4 years, I, a true Indie, have determined Obama is nothing more than a Chgo STREET THUG. And if you think I don't know what a street thug is, I spent 30 years of my adult life in CHGO.

Long before we dealt with candidates. Long before Romney was the nominee. Long before Ryan was selected.

Your problem is not knowing the front end of the donkey from the back end

yeah, you ARE an INDEPENDENT.

like totally.

Does he think the O will score points with this attack on a candidate's religion?

Was this attack approved by the O?

Why would he think it would work and with which group of voters?

Does he think, because he's also a Mormon, his words will carry more weight?

Is this just another "Mitt paid no taxes" attack?

How quickly will we hear the demands for an apology and will either Reid or the O do so?

Will this be just another 2-day news cycle that will rapidly disappear?

Just another wild stab in the dark to try distracting the voter from all the Obama bad news?

Reid won't run again. I doubt he cares how ugly he looks

Wait, Reid attacked Mitt Romney's religion? Can you provide a link? I'd be very interested to read about that. Especially since Reid is the same religion as Romney.

Why do you guys say "shared faith"? How can you know so little?

Mormons believe that God has a body and lives on the planet Kobol or lives on a planet that goes around a star named Kobol. One or the other, they aren't sure. They believe their God came here and had sex with Mary who wasn't a "virgin" and their son became the Christian God you guys call "Jesus". Their God, who definitely has a dick and sweaty balls, is the "father" of your God.

They believe Jesus came to America before Columbus and lived with the people he found living here.

They believe that God made Able's brother, Cain "black" as punishment for killing Able. And they kept this belief all the way up until their tax exempt status was threatened.

These are only a couple examples of why Liberty University calls Mormonism a "cult".

So tell me again how this is a "shared" faith. Christians believe in the immaculate birth of the Virgin Mary's son, Jesus. Mormons believe she was a little "firebrand" and her and God fornicated without the benefit of marriage. Bumping bits and sweating and grunting and the whole 9 yards.

Christians I know call this "blasphemy". USMB Republicans call it a "shared faith".

How can someone complain that others know so little and demonstrate how little he knows?

I dont know why Harry Reid does half the things he does. I guess he just doesnt want to face the fact that he's sold himself out on so many of the positions he cared about to be the Senate Majority leader and he feels threatened that there is going to be a Mormon in Washingotn more powerful than he is.

I could be wrong. He could just be being used as a shield to justify attacking Romney on his father. It seems to me that Reid cares more about his politics than his religion. Again, I could be wrong. He needs to figure out his status on faith with God not me.

Why? Well, I dont care to delve into this particular heap of stink, but the answer in this case, like many other such instances, is simple. Because leftists (or liberals, progressives, contemporary American journalists, call them what you will. ) are bigots.

Yeah Harry Reid is a mormon. So?

I really am amazed at how so many Americans fail to see the obvious fact that all of the real racism and hate and bigotry comes from the left.

For example: Why do you suppose liberals think the phrase "food-stamp president" is racist? Because they are racists. Therefore, when they hear "food-stamp resident" their racist mind conjures "black president". They don't believe that conservatives would refer to a white liberal president who had presided over such an exponential increase in food-stamp dependency as "the food-stamp president". Which is, of course, absurd.

Among conservatives i find interest in Barack Obama's skin color to be non-existent. I never have sensed any concern for it, in fact, going all the way back to 08'.

If you are a liberal ask yourself this; Do you really think conservatives would not be vehemently opposed to Barack Obama's Presidency, given his background, ideology, policies, and failures, if he were white? Did conservatives not criticize Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton?

I have an exercise for you. go back and find Bill Maher show on HBO a few weeks ago, the one where he had Jason Alexander, and Soledad O'lyin on, and substitute the word "muslim" for the word "mormon" and tell me that Bill Maher isn't a class A bigot. He is. But that's okay with you tho isn't it? Of course it is. Really. just watch that shit and then imagine it was Sean hannity or someone like that, talking about a democratic candidate that was a muslim. If you do that, maybe, just maybe you will begin to see what i mean. Then go out and do the same in other instances, changing nothing but the proper nouns and flipping the roles.

LOL. The "War on women" LOL. okay, now think of this: The Democratic Party, who has been accusing the Republican Party of conducting a war on women, had a convention in which their key-note speaker was Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broderick and left her bleeding and crying on a hotel room bed. He raped a black woman and the democratic party celebrates him and yet it is the conservatives who the left claims are racists and threatening the rights of women. Unbelievable.

The world is upside down.

Racists, bigots, liars...leftists.

Jeffrey

Why? Well, I dont care to delve into this particular heap of stink, but the answer in this case, like many other such instances, is simple. Because leftists (or liberals, progressives, contemporary American journalists, call them what you will. ) are bigots.

I really am amazed at how so many Americans fail to see the obvious fact that all of the real racism and hate and bigotry comes from the left.

For example: Why do you suppose liberals think the phrase "food-stamp president" is racist? Because they are racists. Therefore, when they hear "food-stamp resident" their racist mind conjures "black president". They don't believe that conservatives would refer to a white liberal president who had presided over such an exponential increase in food-stamp dependency as "the food-stamp president". Which is, of course, absurd.

Among conservatives i find interest in Barack Obama's skin color to be non-existent. I never have sensed any concern for it, in fact, going all the way back to 08'.

If you are a liberal ask yourself this; Do you really think conservatives would not be vehemently opposed to Barack Obama's Presidency, given his background, ideology, policies, and failures, if he were white? Did conservatives not criticize Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton?

I have an exercise for you. go back and find Bill Maher show on HBO a few weeks ago, the one where he had Jason Alexander, and Soledad O'lyin on, and substitute the word "muslim" for the word "mormon" and tell me that Bill Maher isn't a class A bigot. He is. But that's okay with you tho isn't it? Of course it is. Really. just watch that shit and then imagine it was Sean hannity or someone like that, talking about a democratic candidate that was a muslim. If you do that, maybe, just maybe you will begin to see what i mean. Then go out and do the same in other instances, changing nothing but the proper nouns and flipping the roles.

LOL. The "War on women" LOL. okay, now think of this: The Democratic Party, who has been accusing the Republican Party of conducting a war on women, had a convention in which their key-note speaker was Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broderick and left her bleeding and crying on a hotel room bed. He raped a black woman and the democratic party celebrates him and yet it is the conservatives who the left claims are racists and threatening the rights of women. Unbelievable.

Jeffrey

cool story, billy bob.

Jeffrey

:lol:

Bro, delete your account. :lol:

Jeffrey

:lol:

Bro, delete your account. :lol:

Because...?

I predicted long ago that, out of desperation, the whinyasstittybabies of the right would eventually resort to some big honkin' lies about how those mean ol' liberals were attacking Mormonism.

And no, I never get tired of being proven right. So in gratitude, let me give a big shoutout to all of the perpetual-victim Republicans on this thread who worked so tirelessly to make my prediction come true.

I predicted long ago that, out of desperation, the whinyasstittybabies of the right would eventually resort to some big honkin' lies about how those mean ol' liberals were attacking Mormonism.

And no, I never get tired of being proven right. So in gratitude, let me give a big shoutout to all of the perpetual-victim Republicans on this thread who worked so tirelessly to make my prediction come true.

Dont need to lie about it. You guys have been attacking Mormonism for months.

You are going to lose though. Victimhood requires consent, and quite frankly, i welcome the attacks. It shows us who you really are:)

Mormons believe that God has a body and lives on the planet Kobol or lives on a planet that goes around a star named Kobol. One or the other, they aren't sure. They believe their God came here and had sex with Mary who wasn't a "virgin" and their son became the Christian God you guys call "Jesus". Their God, who definitely has a dick and sweaty balls, is the "father" of your God.

They believe Jesus came to America before Columbus and lived with the people he found living here.

They believe that God made Able's brother, Cain "black" as punishment for killing Able. And they kept this belief all the way up until their tax exempt status was threatened.

These are only a couple examples of why Liberty University calls Mormonism a "cult".

So tell me again how this is a "shared" faith. Christians believe in the immaculate birth of the Virgin Mary's son, Jesus. Mormons believe she was a little "firebrand" and her and God fornicated without the benefit of marriage. Bumping bits and sweating and grunting and the whole 9 yards.

Christians I know call this "blasphemy". USMB Republicans call it a "shared faith".

How can someone complain that others know so little and demonstrate how little he knows?

I suspect you don't know anything or you would have pointed out where I was wrong. But you didn't because we both know you couldn't. And now, everyone knows it.

There are those who would like to skirt the issue by postulating that Mary may have been impregnated by some means such as artificial insemination. But I see no reason, if God has a body and parts, that he would not use his parts.”

Redefining the Virgin Birth: Mormonism on the Natural Conception of Jesus | Mormonism Research Ministry

Get it? "Natural Conception"? We call that "sex".

"I believe the Father came down from heaven, as the Apostles said he did, and begat the Saviour of the world; for he is the only-begotten of the Father, which could not be if the Father did not actually beget him in person." (Journal of Discourses, vol. 1, p. 238)

Do you see why normal Christians see this as blasphemy? Not only were they saying that Mary was not a virgin, but she was a "tart" for having unmarried sex.

I suspect you don't know anything or you would have pointed out where I was wrong. But you didn't because we both know you couldn't. And now, everyone knows it.

Yeah. Why would I know anything about Mormonism?:) Silly rdean

Yeah. Why would I know anything about Mormonism?:) Silly rdean

Or anything for that matter. At least we finally agree on something.

Reid didn't attack Romney's religion. He attacked Romney's impact on the public perception of their (shared) faith. Why would the President apologize for what Reid said? Reid's words are his own.

That's funny given that Reid is a bigger loser than Romney will ever be (seen as).

I don't think I could sit in the same chapel with that bastard.

watching him partake of the sacrament would be a bit rough.

Reid didn't attack Romney's religion. He attacked Romney's impact on the public perception of their (shared) faith. Why would the President apologize for what Reid said? Reid's words are his own.

That's funny given that Reid is a bigger loser than Romney will ever be (seen as).

I don't think I could sit in the same chapel with that bastard.

watching him partake of the sacrament would be a bit rough.

What is the Mormon "sacrament"? They don't drink.

wow....the perfect example of a strawman hear folks.

Whining? lies about how mean ole libs are attacking mormonism?

Gee. Would that be like whiny ass liberals making up lies about how conservatives are just attacking President Obama because he is black?

Lol. You got nothing and you know it. You know i'm right and you could never summon the courage to step outside your fandom and make an honest assessment of the poeple you support and the lies you have bought in to.

How does it feel to be someone who believes everything that the wizards of manipulation and propaganda want you to believe? Conservatives are racists, rich people are greedy, liberalism is compassion. such simpletons.

they project your own weak minded fear of people different than you onto their opponents. your feeble mind's response:conservatives are racists.

They target the oldest negative human trait in your weak psyche, envy. The result: you think rich people are greedy.

They tap into your desire to be liked and admired. The result: you self-identify with liberalism because it comes with a slogan,"I care" .

Of course liberals are compassionate, just look at all the good things they say their policies are intended to accomplish. Just don't go looking for results. It is the thought that counts, right?

Congrats. You are a tool. An easily forged tool, at that.

Jeffrey

Forum List

Back