Why did Reid attack Romney's Mormonism?

Reid didn't attack Romney's religion. He attacked Romney's impact on the public perception of their (shared) faith. Why would the President apologize for what Reid said? Reid's words are his own.

That's funny given that Reid is a bigger loser than Romney will ever be (seen as).

I don't think I could sit in the same chapel with that bastard.

You keep trying to prove.............

you're an idiot.

You're doing fine so far :)

Just looking at your most recent posts, you refer to the "liberal media" and refer to the President as a con artist, chronic liar, and street thug. You're clearly a Repubican. They're nothing wrong with just admitting that.
Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah!

And in the next election when I vote for a Dem, I'll clearly be a Democrat, nakedly so, of course.

Failed Logic, didja?

You won't vote a Democrat. You're a clear partisan, and that's fine. Just be honest about it.

Why did Reid attack Romney's Mormonism?

Because he's a stupid senile old man who's political career is worth about as much as a moldy glass container full of cow manure.

Just looking at your most recent posts, you refer to the "liberal media" and refer to the President as a con artist, chronic liar, and street thug. You're clearly a Repubican. They're nothing wrong with just admitting that.

And in the next election when I vote for a Dem, I'll clearly be a Democrat, nakedly so, of course.

Failed Logic, didja?

You won't vote a Democrat. You're a clear partisan, and that's fine. Just be honest about it.

Voting for Romney is not evidence anyone is a republican, numbnuts..

Take a look at how the independents are polling...

You're good at logical fallacies, but bad at logic...

Last edited:
Does he think the O will score points with this attack on a candidate's religion?

Was this attack approved by the O?

Why would he think it would work and with which group of voters?

Does he think, because he's also a Mormon, his words will carry more weight?

Is this just another "Mitt paid no taxes" attack?

How quickly will we hear the demands for an apology and will either Reid or the O do so?

Will this be just another 2-day news cycle that will rapidly disappear?

Just another wild stab in the dark to try distracting the voter from all the Obama bad news?

Reid won't run again. I doubt he cares how ugly he looks

Is this your own spin or did you get from some right-wing website/blog.

Failed Logic, didja?

You're good a logical fallacies, but bad at logic...

Voting for Romney, rants about the liberal media, and supports a long list of right-wing policies (even started a thread about what he wants Romney to do in his first 100 days) are not traits associated with being an independent.

Does he think the O will score points with this attack on a candidate's religion?

Was this attack approved by the O?

Why would he think it would work and with which group of voters?

Does he think, because he's also a Mormon, his words will carry more weight?

Is this just another "Mitt paid no taxes" attack?

How quickly will we hear the demands for an apology and will either Reid or the O do so?

Will this be just another 2-day news cycle that will rapidly disappear?

Just another wild stab in the dark to try distracting the voter from all the Obama bad news?

Reid won't run again. I doubt he cares how ugly he looks

Is this your own spin or did you get from some right-wing website/blog.
Neither......................

Voting for Romney, rants about the liberal media, and supports a long list of right-wing policies (even started a thread about what he wants Romney to do in his first 100 days) are not traits associated with being an independent.

They are traits associated with voting for Romney...

A lot of people want 0bama gone and as an independent the options are limited...

The guy never claimed he was a republican....

Your logical fallacy is noted, though...

Reid didn't attack Romney's religion. He attacked Romney's impact on the public perception of their (shared) faith. Why would the President apologize for what Reid said? Reid's words are his own.

That's funny given that Reid is a bigger loser than Romney will ever be (seen as).

I don't think I could sit in the same chapel with that bastard.
Hey!! Did you finish the Price of Politics yet?

A lot of people want 0bama gone and as an independent the options are limited...

People who true independents, but happen to prefer Romney typically don't run around talking about how he considers the President a street thug.

Why do you guys say "shared faith"? How can you know so little?

Mormons believe that God has a body and lives on the planet Kobol or lives on a planet that goes around a star named Kobol. One or the other, they aren't sure. They believe their God came here and had sex with Mary who wasn't a "virgin" and their son became the Christian God you guys call "Jesus". Their God, who definitely has a dick and sweaty balls, is the "father" of your God.

They believe Jesus came to America before Columbus and lived with the people he found living here.

They believe that God made Able's brother, Cain "black" as punishment for killing Able. And they kept this belief all the way up until their tax exempt status was threatened.

These are only a couple examples of why Liberty University calls Mormonism a "cult".

So tell me again how this is a "shared" faith. Christians believe in the immaculate birth of the Virgin Mary's son, Jesus. Mormons believe she was a little "firebrand" and her and God fornicated without the benefit of marriage. Bumping bits and sweating and grunting and the whole 9 yards.

Christians I know call this "blasphemy". USMB Republicans call it a "shared faith".

Mormons believe that God has a body and lives on the planet Kobol or lives on a planet that goes around a star named Kobol. One or the other, they aren't sure. They believe their God came here and had sex with Mary who wasn't a "virgin" and their son became the Christian God you guys call "Jesus". Their God, who definitely has a dick and sweaty balls, is the "father" of your God.

They believe Jesus came to America before Columbus and lived with the people he found living here.

They believe that God made Able's brother, Cain "black" as punishment for killing Able. And they kept this belief all the way up until their tax exempt status was threatened.

These are only a couple examples of why Liberty University calls Mormonism a "cult".

So tell me again how this is a "shared" faith. Christians believe in the immaculate birth of the Virgin Mary's son, Jesus. Mormons believe she was a little "firebrand" and her and God fornicated without the benefit of marriage. Bumping bits and sweating and grunting and the whole 9 yards.

Christians I know call this "blasphemy". USMB Republicans call it a "shared faith".

Why do you care?

You keep trying to prove.............

you're an idiot.

You're doing fine so far :)

You don't have to be a Republican to see the truth in the what Obama is.

You do realize that not every conservative identifies with the Republican party don't you? Many conservatives loath the Republican party.

Hey Brainiac, because Reid is a Mormon also. He and Romney share the same faith.

People who true independents, but happen to prefer Romney typically don't run around talking about how he considers the President a street thug.
WOW! Just WOW!

Truly twisted logic, if you can even call it logic.

Let me say this s-l-o-w-l-y.

Do you know WHY I "prefer" Romney?

Because over the past 4 years, I, a true Indie, have determined Obama is nothing more than a Chgo STREET THUG. And if you think I don't know what a street thug is, I spent 30 years of my adult life in CHGO.

Long before we dealt with candidates. Long before Romney was the nominee. Long before Ryan was selected.

Your problem is not knowing the front end of the donkey from the back end

Forum List

Back