Why did Obama buy a beach house if the ocean is going to rise and wash it away?

Didn't Albert Gorelloni buy a beach front home on California years ago?

It is amazing how transparently politicians lie.

This reminds me of a song that I learned in church when I was a kid. The house that was built upon the sand eventually went smash.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's built up on higher ground and it's a few hundred yards from the actual ocean.

:rolleyes:

I LOVE MARTHA'S VINYARD!

JAWS Fest reunions are there, nearly every year!

That same mansion and acreage on the ocean in Maine would be less than $5 million and not the $15 million it cost in Martha's Vinyard. :D

:rolleyes-41:

- "Barry and Mooch are buying a compound in Martha’s Vineyard. Not bad for a community organizer and a person who is not sure that she’s proud of America." -

Ad6M4IE.jpg

Amazing how right wingers are so jealous of Obama. And then the fact that most of them are terrible racists must really hurt to see a successful black man. Especially sandwiched between the two worst American presidents ever.

m7kWrqsY7cG8.jpg

Amazing how right wingers are so jealous of Obama. And then the fact that most of them are terrible racists must really hurt to see a successful black man. Especially sandwiched between the two worst American presidents ever.

m7kWrqsY7cG8.jpg
More like an elephant sized carbon footprint compared to my ant sized footprint that is apparently destroying the world.
He is a hypocrite.

Great he can afford the mansion though. Maybe they can share a couple rooms with those "refugees".

Forum List

Back