Why Did Obama and Hillary Pander to Blacks?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I have an idea about Obama, he was white most of the time and black when it benefited him

-Geaux
------

Sanders: Clinton is embracing Obama to pander to black voters

Washington (CNN)Bernie Sanders, in an interview with BET, accused Hillary Clinton of cozying up to President Barack Obama in order to pander to African-Americans.

The Vermont senator and Democratic presidential candidate also broke with Obama, asserting that the president "is wrong on certain issues."
His comments come as the Democratic race shifts out of the overwhelmingly-white Iowa and New Hampshire and to states where minority voters play a much larger role.

"Hillary Clinton now is trying to embrace the President as closely as she possibly can. Everything the president does is wonderful. She loves the president, he loves her and all that stuff," Sanders said in an interview with CNN contributor Marc Lamont Hill, which will air on BET at 10 a.m. Sunday, according to excerpts from that interview provided by the network.
"And we know what that's about. That's trying to win support from the African-American community where the President is enormously popular," Sanders said

Bernie Sanders: Hillary Clinton is embracing Obama to pander to black voters - CNNPolitics.com

Sanders helped elect Trump, the buffoon in him bought into the narrative on Hillary, as Trump would say, Sad.

The Destruction of Hillary Clinton

"We live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups. I ask, in my writing, 'What is real?' Because unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms." Philip K. Dick

Pander?

I thought the rightwing talking point was that Obama did nothing for black people

I have an idea about Obama, he was white most of the time and black when it benefited him

-Geaux
------

Washington (CNN)Bernie Sanders, in an interview with BET, accused Hillary Clinton of cozying up to President Barack Obama in order to pander to African-Americans.

The Vermont senator and Democratic presidential candidate also broke with Obama, asserting that the president "is wrong on certain issues."
His comments come as the Democratic race shifts out of the overwhelmingly-white Iowa and New Hampshire and to states where minority voters play a much larger role.

"Hillary Clinton now is trying to embrace the President as closely as she possibly can. Everything the president does is wonderful. She loves the president, he loves her and all that stuff," Sanders said in an interview with CNN contributor Marc Lamont Hill, which will air on BET at 10 a.m. Sunday, according to excerpts from that interview provided by the network.
"And we know what that's about. That's trying to win support from the African-American community where the President is enormously popular," Sanders said

Bernie Sanders: Hillary Clinton is embracing Obama to pander to black voters - CNNPolitics.com

After watching this guy for eight years, I came to the conclusion that obama's an angry man... for being black. Notice how he only hung out with whites his whole life. Never did anything for blacks other than scold them. Kinda like bill cosby did. The knowledge that had he had a son, that son would look like trayvon, made him even angrier. It's a fact that he only married michel because she was black and that would help him get the black votes.

Sanders helped elect Trump, the buffoon in him bought into the narrative on Hillary, as Trump would say, Sad.

"We live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups. I ask, in my writing, 'What is real?' Because unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms." Philip K. Dick

The book teaser:

"A play-by-play of the political forces (both right and left) and media culture that vilified Hillary Clinton during her 2016 Presidential campaign, from cultural critic and feminist scholar Susan Bordo."

Dude, she was a villain. Nobody had to villify her. Have you not figured out that she's a self-serving psychopath? A person does not have to be bright to get this.

-Geaux
------

my American dream is informed voters that don't vote because of others expectations of identity politics.
the media always starts right out with separating, and rating the voters by race creed gender or color, just the opposite of our political paradigm. media pundits and pollsters need to knock, then wait to come in.

The book teaser:

"A play-by-play of the political forces (both right and left) and media culture that vilified Hillary Clinton during her 2016 Presidential campaign, from cultural critic and feminist scholar Susan Bordo."

Dude, she was a villain. Nobody had to villify her. Have you not figured out that she's a self-serving psychopath? A person does not have to be bright to get this.
margaret sanger.

Pander?

I thought the rightwing talking point was that Obama did nothing for black people

That is true. Perhaps you should review the meaning of "pander". When you pander to your kids, you give them what they want, but it is not necessarily what they need. When conservatives like myself see the left pandering to minorities it can be similar to a parent spoiling a child. The left doesn't really spoil the people they pander to, they actually rob them of dignity and imprison them to a life of government dependency.

pander: to do or provide what someone wants or demands even though it is not proper, good, or reasonable.

Why Did Obama and Hillary Pander to Blacks?

the same reason Trump panders to fucking idiots ....

Pander?

That is true. Perhaps you should review the meaning of "pander". When you pander to your kids, you give them what they want, but it is not necessarily what they need. When conservatives like myself see the left pandering to minorities it can be similar to a parent spoiling a child. The left doesn't really spoil the people they pander to, they actually rob them of dignity and imprison them to a life of government dependency.

pander: to do or provide what someone wants or demands even though it is not proper, good, or reasonable.

Oh...I get it

The way to pander to blacks is to take everything away from them

Pander?

Oh...I get it

Simple response from a simple mind.

Pander?

Oh...I get it

I know you are....but what am I?

Pander?

Oh...I get it

Actually, that is the best post I've ever read from you. I know you were laughing when you wrote that as much as I was when I read it. My respect for you has notched up, but to be fair, it really had NHL one direction to go.

Pander?

Oh...I get it

Can you be more specific?

-Geaux

Pander?

Oh...I get it

Can you be more specific?

-Geaux

I can help out here. Rightdinger means take everything away, things like their dignity, their future, their self-respect and any pride they still have in their community. The left spends their time telling blacks and other minorities they have no chance because of racist whites, so their only hope or option is submit to handouts from the federal government. They are aided in their cause by self appointed black "leaders" like Jesse Jackson and Jeremiah wright, men who have made themselves wealthy by promoting the handouts from the government. It makes my stomach turn as I write this thinking of those charlatans.

Why do Republicans hate black people so much? Of course, they hate gays even more, but man, the hatred for blacks is deep.

Pander?

Oh...I get it

Actually, that is the best post I've ever read from you. I know you were laughing when you wrote that as much as I was when I read it. My respect for you has notched up, but to be fair, it really had NHL one direction to go.
Actually, I reserve inane replies for inane posters

Forum List

Back