Why Democrats are out of Touch

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Barring one of my epic flame outs...this is why democrats are not in touch with working class reality. We fight wars and win wars...and don't bitch about it. Now...where's my factory Union job when I return home? Oh.... I see...I get Mika in the morning and 6 months unemployment checks. Well... I won't be bad..calm myself....I like Joe and Mika in the morning.

About correct. Fox...for all its foibles is still number one.

the last time I watched Mourning Joe was when I was bed ridden with a painful sciatica in 2008, I think the only reason I watched it was see Mika Brinziskishi's naked legs and feet. But that was 8 years ago when she was 38\39ish,,. She's no longer a hottie :sad:

the last time I watched Mourning Joe was when I was bed ridden with a painful sciatica in 2008, I think the only reason I watched it was see Mika Brinziskishi's naked legs and feet. But that was 8 years ago when she was 38\39ish,,. She's no longer a hottie :sad:
dont we all wonder if any of the hot anchors are even wearing shoes? well, they cant do that anymore on fox being they either have glass tables or they just show off thier leggs on the five.

Forum List

Back