Why Deep State Hates Homeschooling

Thank you.
And you teachers don’t give a shit about the education of children.

You need help.
Actually the public high school graduates who can’t read or write need it more.

I'm not a big fan of the public school system. I've had contact with high school grads who couldn't tell me how to change a spare tire. call AAA was usually the first response OMG. and LMAo
Gotta Homeschool to learn how to change a tire

Today’s tires rarely need changing. I have never used the spare tire in my wife’s or my own car

Other than not being able to indoctrinate children to be good Leftist sheeples.

“Only 16 percent of survey respondents now say they started homeschooling to provide religious instruction, says the [National Center for Education Statistics], while 34 percent report ‘concern about the school environment, such as safety, drugs, or negative peer pressure,’ and others cited ‘dissatisfaction with academic instruction’,” Tuccille writes.

In addition to its growing and increasingly diverse population, the homeschool community consistently sees better academic results for its students. “In 2014, SAT ‘test scores of college-bound homeschool students were higher than the national average of all college-bound seniors that same year’”

But here's the problem... Home schoolers have shit socialization skills. That's why home schooling is bad. Because at some point, they have to go out in the real world, where they professors and bosses and co-workers won't hold their hands like mommy and daddy did, and will have to learn how to interact with others.

Also being insufferable religious nutters doesn't help, either.

Thank you.
And you teachers don’t give a shit about the education of children.

You need help.
Actually the public high school graduates who can’t read or write need it more.

There is help out there for morons like you.

I'm not a big fan of the public school system. I've had contact with high school grads who couldn't tell me how to change a spare tire. call AAA was usually the first response OMG. and LMAo

Today’s tires rarely need changing. I have never used the spare tire in my wife’s or my own car
So RW you don't think simple knowledge of the things we use everyday really doesn't matters as long as some one else can do it for you. So you do see the problem just won't admit it exists. Spare me

So RW you don't think simple knowledge of the things we use everyday really doesn't matters as long as some one else can do it for you. So you do see the problem just won't admit it exists. Spare me
Our society has bigger issues than changing tires

Again, what subject in high school covers changing a tire? You can't answer that simple question, can you?

How does it feel to be so stupid? If stupid hurt, you would be in agony!

“Only 16 percent of survey respondents now say they started homeschooling to provide religious instruction, says the [National Center for Education Statistics], while 34 percent report ‘concern about the school environment, such as safety, drugs, or negative peer pressure,’ and others cited ‘dissatisfaction with academic instruction’,” Tuccille writes.

In addition to its growing and increasingly diverse population, the homeschool community consistently sees better academic results for its students. “In 2014, SAT ‘test scores of college-bound homeschool students were higher than the national average of all college-bound seniors that same year’”

But here's the problem... Home schoolers have shit socialization skills. That's why home schooling is bad. Because at some point, they have to go out in the real world, where they professors and bosses and co-workers won't hold their hands like mommy and daddy did, and will have to learn how to interact with others.

Twenty plus years ago, maybe. Now, absolutely not. Most homeschooling parents go out of their way to make sure their kids have plenty of opportunities for social interaction.

Twenty plus years ago, maybe. Now, absolutely not. Most homeschooling parents go out of their way to make sure their kids have plenty of opportunities for social interaction.

Well, I'm just seeing the adult versions we have now... The ones were we all take bets when they are going to turn into a workplace shooter.

upload_2019-2-3_18-42-6.jpeg

Still a good skill to have. Can get you back on the road a lot faster than waiting for AAA.

Total BS. How many have you met that fit that description?

Still a good skill to have. Can get you back on the road a lot faster than waiting for AAA.
New tires rarely go flat

Even with a donut spare it is rarely needed
Better to keep a tire inflator

New tires rarely go flat

Even with a donut spare it is rarely needed
Better to keep a tire inflator

Better to keep one AND know how to change a tire if you need to. Even better to know when to use either. It takes little effort and can save you a lot of hassle. I have no idea why anyone would think to argue against that.

Nothing wrong with Home School

Some kids just can’t cut it socially in a real school and need to be home with mommie

Forum List

Back