Why Deep State Hates Homeschooling

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Other than not being able to indoctrinate children to be good Leftist sheeples.

“Only 16 percent of survey respondents now say they started homeschooling to provide religious instruction, says the [National Center for Education Statistics], while 34 percent report ‘concern about the school environment, such as safety, drugs, or negative peer pressure,’ and others cited ‘dissatisfaction with academic instruction’,” Tuccille writes.

In addition to its growing and increasingly diverse population, the homeschool community consistently sees better academic results for its students. “In 2014, SAT ‘test scores of college-bound homeschool students were higher than the national average of all college-bound seniors that same year’”

https://www.thecollegefix.com/bulletin-board/why-politicians-hate-homeschool/

We homeschooled ours so he wouldn't be turned into a gibbering moron by the public system. It's that simple.

“Only 16 percent of survey respondents now say they started homeschooling to provide religious instruction, says the [National Center for Education Statistics], while 34 percent report ‘concern about the school environment, such as safety, drugs, or negative peer pressure,’ and others cited ‘dissatisfaction with academic instruction’,” Tuccille writes.

In addition to its growing and increasingly diverse population, the homeschool community consistently sees better academic results for its students. “In 2014, SAT ‘test scores of college-bound homeschool students were higher than the national average of all college-bound seniors that same year’”

What does the deep state in your link have to do with home schooling? At least you picked a relevant forum.

Last edited:

Do what you want, and let the public schools be fully funded to allow for a fully diverse population to receive the necessary and sufficient revenue to make schools safe, secure, clean and filled with the books, paper, pens and pencils, technology and skilled personnel*** to make students capable of letting the natural curiosity of pre-schoolers continue for a lifetime.

Credentialed teachers, Counselors, security (armed or not) and volunteers from the community fully vetted and able to stimulate learning by sharing their life journey.

Do what you want, and let the public schools be fully funded to allow for a fully diverse population to receive the necessary and sufficient revenue to make schools safe, secure, clean and filled with the books, paper, pens and pencils, technology and skilled personnel*** to make students capable of letting the natural curiosity of pre-schoolers continue for a lifetime.

Credentialed teachers, Counselors, security (armed or not) and volunteers from the community fully vetted and able to stimulate learning by sharing their life journey.
Tell Democrats to stop their anti Homeschooling laws then.

Half the kids in my daughter's senior class didn't graduate due to pot smoking .That's the answer I got when I asked why graduating class was so small

They should be, duh!

If they were not, what would you say about homeschooling?

We homeschooled ours so he wouldn't be turned into a gibbering moron by the public system. It's that simple.

Is that what caused you to be a gibbering moron? Why didn't your parent's homeschool you?

They sent me to private Catholic schools in the 50s and 60s. They had similar standards to today's serious homeschools.

I remained untainted by the public system.

The cold, hard truth is that, even if you were given an unlimited amount of money, you can't produce the Nirvana you want.

Is that what caused you to be a gibbering moron? Why didn't your parent's homeschool you?

They sent me to private Catholic schools in the 50s and 60s. They had similar standards to today's serious homeschools.

So the Catholic schools turned you into a gibbering moron! Your parents could even handle the task of trying to educate someone so stupid. Good for them! They realized their capabilities were nowhere near being able to do the job.

Define fully funded

I am so happy that I remained in public schools during that period, learning to research, to back up my arguments, to foot-note and to source, and even have an ex-Marine slam his huge ring down on the blackboard to make us remember who did what in the Cabinet and the Congress. In junior high.

For this I thank my beloved Father. My mother was one of those Catholic Holy Moms. My Father saved me from my holy mother's threats to send me to something called The Academy of the Holy Angels if I did not behave myself. My Father put his foot down! I still had to go along when we were returning from a trip to Turkey, and she just had to drag me to the Vatican. I was just 16. St. Peter's? Well, okay. The catacombs sucked bigtime.

Why Deep State Hates Homeschooling

Obviously, the problem here is that like Trump in a city full of career politicians, homeschooling your kid runs the risk of not only finding out you didn't need the government to do it, but that you can do a better job as well!
America became the greatest nation without government education. Now that the government is involved we are in decline.

Reasons to Homeschool

1. Indoctrinate your children on race, religion, politics without worrying about them learning other opinions

2. Keep them away from negroes, Mexicans, Muslims, gays

3. Your kid is kind of freaky and doesn’t mix well with other children

4. Enables you to control every aspect of their lives

Forum List

Back