Why DACA Must Cease: Chain Migrants Would Add 8 Million To Voter Rolls

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And that's the gist of it. We can't let the browning of America to continue. It's the reason why we must not let our White European heritage and culture, that our founders established at the inception of this nation, be wiped out. This is why we must stand with President Trump and push back against these Democrats who want to destroy the sovereignty and founding principles of this country.

Chain Migration Expected to Add 8M Potential Foreign-Born Voters to U.S. Electorate over Next Two Decades - Breitbart

If my parents committed a crime and I profit from it, does it make me immune? Now that's the issue. Wettback babies, blame you parents , not the laws.

Since Democrats are too stupid to vote on the issues they need to stack the deck by importing 3rd world voters.

Instead of doing this, how about figuring out how to make America great like Trump is doing? Then they too could have legitimate votes.

It's to the point. IF my parents committed a crime, say, they both steal funds from a bank, launder money, or otherwise violated a law and I, a child of theirs, gain or benefit from it, is THAT lawful and excusable?

Last edited:
  • Banned
I think this image sums up it all.

8940b1a56ec41845d12315888e33d5e28e80749d5044c75ca0dac33db5c49ee1.jpg

You see, from our nation's inception, the founders never intended this nation to have third worlders as citizens of this country. They chose one group, White people of European heritage. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress.

Naturalization Act of 1790:

[The United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provides the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are free white persons of good character. It thus excludes American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians.]

Thomas Jefferson's definition of Haitians

"Cannibals of the terrible republic."

Last edited:

You see, from our nation's inception, the founders never intended this nation to have third worlders as citizens of this country. They chose one group, White people of European heritage. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress.

[The United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provides the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are free white persons of good character. It thus excludes American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians.]

Oh boy....you will scare the piss out of people with this FACT!
Thanks for having the balls to share...much appreciated!

Oh boy....you will scare the piss out of people with this FACT!
Thanks for having the balls to share...much appreciated!
You're welcome!

If non White people are so inferior, why do you fear them? Shouldn't the superiority of your Aran self serve to intimidate them into subservience?

Then again, I'm white and I'm not intimidated by you. In fact, I'm ashamed of you.

If non White people are so inferior, why do you fear them? Shouldn't the superiority of your Aran self serve to intimidate them into subservience?

Then again, I'm white and I'm not intimidated by you. In fact, I'm ashamed of you.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here...you’re the type to chain yourself to a tree on a hunger strike to keep a bird in its native territory ....BUT you won’t dare give two shits if an entire race of human beings vanishes from its native territory...am I right?

I’m gonna go out on a limb here...you’re the type to chain yourself to a tree on a hunger strike to keep a bird in its native territory ....BUT you won’t dare give two shits if an entire race of human beings vanishes from its native territory...am I right?
You should stay out on that limb with a noose.

Your hyperbole has no power here! Be gone!

Haha...I think it bothers you that I have you pegged...huh?

Nosmo King, do you deny there is an agenda in place that seeks turn the West into third world countries or more specifically shithole countries similar to that from which just about all invaders, "migrants," and post-1965 Immigration Act immigrants come from?

You're a knuckle dragging racist fool. I don't respect you or your twisted ideology.

You're a knuckle dragging racist fool. I don't respect you or your twisted ideology.
Do you agree with the founders original intent within the Naturalization Act of 1790 that's in the OP?

Forum List

Back