Deport Them! CBO Says Legalizing 'Dreamers Will Cost $26 Billion & Add 80,000 With Chain Migration

Right. Ban anything you don't like to read. Right away lil' Kim. Use the ignore or scroll past.

Nice. Another supporter of racism.
No, he's a supporter of the rule of law, namely our current immigration laws.

Yeah, me too. Glad to hear you support Robert Mueller's investigation.
No, I don't. His Investigation is unethical and already compromised with conflicts of interest. Now stay on the thread topic.

I thought you supported rule of law and due process
You have a reading comprehension problem. Go back and re-read my initial post responding to you after you responded to Old Yeller.

Why has this guy not been banned yet? Is there even any real moderation on these boards, outside of moving threads around ?

I didn't know I was on Stormfront.

Cant take the heat? I know the truth hurts but were talking 26 billion dollars here!

Because that's not even really what he's talking about. He's talking about white genocide and all the Stormfront talking points.
Which have been extensively proven...

The only ones who say it isn’t happening are those who know it actually is and love it, or they are stupid and/or ignorant people who don’t possess the brainpower to pull up a search engine.

But in reality, demographics is diversity. The destiny of diversity is death!

Diversity and chaos are closely related. But worse than that this, by their own headline, is what they actually mean by “diversity”

View attachment 166226
Exactly.

There is very little “diversity” in most diverse areas.

“White areas” are hundreds of times more racially diverse than black and brown areas.

As I said, these third worlders must be deported. The founders did not create this country for them to be citizens of. If we did DACA, it would eventually fundamentally transform our country into a brown nation, something the founders did not want in their original intent pertaining to what specific citizens they wanted to populate the new nation with. See the Naturalization Act of 1790. No folks, the browning of America must not be allowed anymore. It will cost too much money and it will eventually become a national security issue in the years to come. We must not allow White-Genocide in America. Call your lawmakers and tell them to oppose DACA so 'Dreamers' can be rounded up and reported. They're all criminals and deserve to be since they're here fraudulently and fleecing the American law abiding taxpayers.

Legalizing ‘Dreamers’ would cost $26 billion: CBO

DACA Amnesty Chain Migration Would Exceed Four Years of U.S. Births - Breitbart

I say we should keep the DREAMERS and deport you. You have no clue what the founders were about. I am supporting DACA along with around 80% of voters. Roy Moore couldn't even win in deep red Alabama. The fact is that they are Americans in the way they think and in their outlooks. They committed no crime and should be allowed to stay. You are a fucking criminal and should be locked up you RACIST LOON!!

It will cost a lot more than that. Illegals filing fraudulent tax returns claiming child tax credit refund checks (a scam) will cost us $50 billion over the next 10 years.

Another lying little weasel. The fact is that these people are paying federal taxes and payroll taxes. There is nothing fraudulent about that. Let's talk about the tax bill where the pass-through provision will be abused by people who are well off.

It will cost a lot more than that. Illegals filing fraudulent tax returns claiming child tax credit refund checks (a scam) will cost us $50 billion over the next 10 years.

Another lying little weasel. The fact is that these people are paying federal taxes and payroll taxes. There is nothing fraudulent about that. Let's talk about the tax bill where the pass-through provision will be abused by people who are well off.

:itsok: it is against the law for illegals to claim the child tax credit. Furthermore this loophole is now CLOSED in Trump's tax reform bill. Illegals can no longer claim a bunch of damn kids some who still live in Mexico and scam us out of $5 billion a year. The tax reform bill now requires filers to provide...wait for it...CONSERVATIVES PAY ATTENTION THIS IS HUGE...filers claiming the child tax credit now have to provide a Social Security number for each child claimed KABOOM!!!!!!!!!

As I said, these third worlders must be deported. The founders did not create this country for them to be citizens of. If we did DACA, it would eventually fundamentally transform our country into a brown nation, something the founders did not want in their original intent pertaining to what specific citizens they wanted to populate the new nation with. See the Naturalization Act of 1790. No folks, the browning of America must not be allowed anymore. It will cost too much money and it will eventually become a national security issue in the years to come. We must not allow White-Genocide in America. Call your lawmakers and tell them to oppose DACA so 'Dreamers' can be rounded up and reported. They're all criminals and deserve to be since they're here fraudulently and fleecing the American law abiding taxpayers.

Oh, so you believe CBO on that - but not about Trump's tax cuts? Hilarious! The Moonie Times and Breitbart make it even more hilarious!

wash times and breitbart are not sources.

white trash kkk boi

Well duh. Incentive drives them.
That why I say cut off all incentive. I know if would take a while but damn... nothing else works.

white trash kkk boi

You realize that's quickly becoming flattering right?
When a LefTard cries out "white trash kkk boi" what they're really saying is...."proud, productive, patriotic, real American"

26 billion over 10 years ...

Meanwhile, 824.6 billion dollar military budget for 2018 alone.

1 is about doing what is fair and humane.

The other is about slaughtering people and creating destruction (not entirely, but that the purpose of our military is to fight in other peoples' countries. When's the last time we've been attacked by an enemy nation? Pearl Harbor?)

Hmm ... better quibble over the 2.8 billion annual rather than talk about the 824.6 billion annual. The Republican way!

Here's the $250 Billion in Hidden Military Spending

“Fair” :badgrin:

The Prog go to that means, “Force you to do shit that is against your own interests.”

white trash kkk boi

Oy vey jilian! The goyim are getting bold what with wanting their laws enforced and citizens protected over foreigners and other such uppity nonsense. What Chutzpa!

You realize that's quickly becoming flattering right?
When a LefTard cries out "white trash kkk boi" what they're really saying is...."proud, productive, patriotic, real American"

Admittedly a latecomer, the first inkling I had Trump would be the best choice was when I watched Jillians type screeching and spitting at him like crazy alley cats. They half assed tried to pretend he was a joke and had no chance...but then a seething hatred for him would boil out and overwhelm them.
The first time I knew he could win? When my 14 year old son asked me to buy him "Trump socks" because everyone at his middle school had them :)

socks.jpg

The Prog go to that means, “Force you to do shit that is against your own interests.”

All the while explaining to you why you were wrong to be concerned about your own interests in the first place.

Forum List

Back