Why Conservative Is Simply Better....

"Coulter is no authority."

Actually, NYLiar....she is exactly that.

She is an authority, and a scholar who has penned a dozen well-documented tomes.

If you ever get around to reading......try one.

Puhleeze, Ann Coulter is lazy, her commentary is often unsupported, lacks credibility and is prone to incendiary remarks. She is only popular because she knows which buttons tickle your responses. She is smart and knows how to carve out a niche in punditry but that is all she is, a comment machine that adds fuel to arguments. That is not the definition of a scholar.

I think she's funny....I never take her seriously.

She's also smart.

If she took you on seriously, she'd beat you senseless.

Ann Coulter is smart I'll give you that, but she is just the female version of Bill O'Reilly a classic loud mouthed bully. I was pretty good on one on one debate in college, I don't know if I could win against her but I could knock her down a few times. There is no way she would come out of it anything but bruised and muddy.
Ann is a comedian, to an audience that doesn't get the jokes so therefore doesn't laugh.

Her jokes are great.....and easily understood if you have half a brain.....

My favorite.....

When addressing a deficit issue she said "...but Ted Kennedy just says "We'll drive off that bridge when we come to it."
You might get it but most of her fans do not, hence the problem.

Puhleeze, Ann Coulter is lazy, her commentary is often unsupported, lacks credibility and is prone to incendiary remarks. She is only popular because she knows which buttons tickle your responses. She is smart and knows how to carve out a niche in punditry but that is all she is, a comment machine that adds fuel to arguments. That is not the definition of a scholar.

She's also smart.

Ann Coulter is smart I'll give you that, but she is just the female version of Bill O'Reilly a classic loud mouthed bully. I was pretty good on one on one debate in college, I don't know if I could win against her but I could knock her down a few times. There is no way she would come out of it anything but bruised and muddy.
Ann is a comedian, to an audience that doesn't get the jokes so therefore doesn't laugh.

My favorite.....

When addressing a deficit issue she said "...but Ted Kennedy just says "We'll drive off that bridge when we come to it."

You know her fans ?

Who do you associate with ?

She is an authority, and a scholar who has penned a dozen well-documented tomes.

She's also smart.

My favorite.....

I especially enjoyed when she said she was disappointed that Timothy McVeigh didn't go to the New York Times building. Yah, that was really funny.

She's also smart.

My favorite.....

I especially enjoyed when she said she was disappointed that Timothy McVeigh didn't go to the New York Times building. Yah, that was really funny.

I never said she was tasteful.....

I said she was funny.....

She's also smart.

My favorite.....
f which

You know her fans ?

Who do you associate with ?
Family and clients, neither of which I can afford to get rid of, usually...

She's also smart.

My favorite.....

I never said she was tasteful.....

I said she was funny.....

You'll have to point out to me the humor in killing people you don't agree with.

martin_luther_king_jr_and_lyndon_johnson_22.jpg

Body Language says it all

Yea...and actions ALWAYS speak louder than words...

President Lyndon B. Johnson, Martin Luther King Jr., and Rosa Parks at the signing of the Voting Rights Act on August 6, 1965

lbj_civil_rights_act_crop.jpg

ap640702077.jpg

Lyndon_Johnson_and_Martin_Luther_King,_Jr._-_Voting_Rights_Act.jpg

That was Ike's Identical Civil Right Bill!!!

LBJ Kept it bottled up in the Senate for 7 Years, he kept voting down the "****** Bill" as he liked to call it

MORE RIGHT WING BULLSHIT. Shocking

(LBJ) Johnson’s later roles spearheading civil-rights measures into law including acts approved in 1957, 1960 and 1964

Lyndon Johnson opposed every civil rights proposal considered in his first 20 years as lawmaker

The Conservative Fantasy History of Civil Rights

The civil rights movement, once a controversial left-wing fringe, has grown deeply embedded into the fabric of our national story. This is a salutary development, but a problematic one for conservatives, who are the direct political descendants of (and, in the case of some of the older members of the movement, the exact same people as) the strident opponents of the civil rights movement. It has thus become necessary for conservatives to craft an alternative story, one that absolves their own ideology of any guilt.

The Conservative Fantasy History of Civil Rights

CONservatives were the Loyalists/Torrie's who stood with King George in 1776, the Southern CONservative CONfederate States of AmeriKKKa, the isolationists during both WW's, the ones fighting woman's and civil rights.

REMEMBER IDEOLOGY NOT PARTY DUMBASSES

Reagan’s embrace of apartheid South Africa

The regime of apartheid in South Africa, under which nonwhites were systematically oppressed and deprived of their rights, is remembered as one of the worst crimes against humanity of the 20th century.

Despite a growing international movement to topple apartheid in the 1980s, President Ronald Reagan maintained a close alliance with a South African government that was showing no signs of serious reform. And the Reagan administration demonized opponents of apartheid, most notably the African National Congress, as dangerous and pro-communist. Reagan even vetoed a bill to impose sanctions on South Africa, only to be overruled by Congress.

On a trip to the United States after winning the Nobel Prize in 1984, Bishop Desmond Tutu memorably declared that Reagan’s policy was ”immoral, evil and totally un-Christian.” Reagan’s record on South Africa was also marked by at least one embarrassing gaffe, when he told a radio interviewer in 1985: “They have eliminated the segregation that we once had in our own country — the type of thing where hotels and restaurants and places of entertainment and so forth were segregated — that has all been eliminated.”

Of course, that was simply not true, and Reagan later walked the statement back.

...Carter had imposed sanctions and restrictions on South Africa and also had publicly criticized the South African government many times. Reagan went back to supporting the government, and he did it under the guise of the policy of “constructive engagement.”

Bishop Desmond Tutu came to the United States in 1984 after being awarded the Nobel Prize. He speaks in the House of Representatives and says that constructive engagement is a farce, and that it just entrenched the existing order. He said Reagan’s policy was “immoral, evil and totally un-Christian.”

After Reagan met with Tutu, he was asked at a press conference to talk about their meeting. Reagan said, “It is counterproductive for one country to splash itself all over the headlines, demanding that another government do something.”

Then he claimed that black tribal leaders had expressed their support for American investment. He was trying to discredit Tutu’s argument that U.S. policy had hurt blacks.

Anti-communism trumped so much in Reagan’s view of the non-Western world.

Reagan’s embrace of apartheid South Africa - Salon.com

ehk2kp.jpg

images

Conservatives are better. Let me repeat, conservatives are better. ...Especially considering all the authority types in government with guns and powers of arrest are of the conservative stripe. ;)

In less than five minutes, Greg Gutfeld explains why Conservative is simply better for the individual, and for society, than Liberal

And, by investing the five minutes in this vid...you get course credit in Prager University.....

Why the Right is Right - Prager University
Well it is a great way to make money for sure having to pay to see the stuff being sold. I kinda go with the tried and true axiom that as a person gets more education they become more liberal in thought. Frankly I do not care for conservative people and avoided them like the plague when in business. They always complained and tried to get out of paying for services rendered. Then there are the conservative workers. That is a joke. They do not work they just complain and listen to gush pimpballs on the radio.

Actually she's a cut and paste queen, like you. If Coulter said the sky was blue, her source would likely still be suspect, and no rational person would trust her after all the garbage she's produced.

Pet rocks also once sold well and the people who bought them were as stupid as those who read Ann or Ayn...

"...she's a cut and paste queen, like you."

Well, if that's the worst you can come up....
And....comparing me to Queen Ann????

"'tis a consummation devoutly to be wished"

You. on the other hand, an exposed liar.

"Coulter goes on to show that LBJ continually rejected civil rights bills proposed by only Republicans and it was not until 1964, when Johnson finally signed the civil rights act with very little help from his fellow Democrats in Congress. Even after the passage of the civil rights act, Democrats continued to win elections in former segregationist states all the way through the election of George H.W. Bush despite the folklore of the GOP “southern strategy.”
PICKET: Coulter shreds 'southern strategy' myth as GOP successfully runs more blacks in conservative districts - Washington Times

There was no "Southern Strategy."

But....there are low information voters who believe it.....
Raise your paw.

Coulter is no authority.

This tells the story:

The Rockefeller family's billions had once helped finance the Republican Party and the advancement of the interests of African Americans by endowing the N.A.A.C.P. and institutions of higher learning serving black folk. The Party of Lincoln had been the natural home of African Americans until the Great Depression and F.D.R. started to peel them away from the G.O.P.

L.B.J. and the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voters Right Act of 1965 sparked a major realignment of the political parties in America. African Americans in the 1960s were now solidly Democratic and the Solid South, which had once been solidly Democratic, began moving towards the new Republican Party procreated by Goldwater, Reagan and ex-Democrats from the former Confederacy like Strom Thurmond.

The first Republicans voted to Congress since Reconstruction from the Deep South started to appear in the 1960s, starting with John Tower in 1961, who was was elected to the U.S. Senate seat once held by then-Vice President Lyndon Johnson in a special election in 1961. Connecticut transplant George Bush, whose father Prescott Bush was a moderate Republican who represented the Nutmeg State in the U.S. Senate, was elected to the House of Representatives from Texas in 1964, reaping political hay from the backlash against civil rights.

The Republican in the South to make the biggest splash in the 1960s was U.S. Senator Strom Thurmond of South Carolina, who as the Palmetto State's governor in 1948 broke with Harry Truman over the inclusion of a civil rights plank in the Democratic Party platform (crafted by Hubert H. Humphrey) and ran for president as the head of the "Dixiecrat Party". Thurmond won four Southern states good for 39 votes in the Electoral College. In 1964, he quit the Democratic Party and resigned from the Senate to protest the passage of the Civil Rights Act, which a filibuster by Southern Senators, Democrats all (including Senator Strom, a racist who had fathered a mixed race child with his African American mistress) failed to derail. He subsequently was elected in a special election to his old seat as a Republican.

Goldwater had voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Reagan's political career had been bolstered by his support of Goldwater and his opposition to Fair Housing Laws in the state of California.

Reagan rode the backlash against civil rights to the governor's mansion in Sacramento and later to the White House. Under Reagan, who had launched his 1980 presidential campaign in Philadelphia, Mississippi, the site of the lynching of three civil rights workers in 1964, the spirit of the hated Abraham Lincoln was exorcised from the G.O.P. he helped create, enabling Southerners to embrace the Grand Old Party they previously had despised as a symbol of the Union's defeat of the Confederacy and is championing of equal rights for black folk during the hated Reconstruction period.

Shorn of Lincoln and a commitment to civil rights (in 1990, Republican President George H.W. Bush would become the first president in history to veto a civil rights act), the realignment of the Deep South with the Republican Party that had started in the 1960s quickened. The process that had begun with a Democrat from the South (L.B.J.) in the White House was completed by the mid-1990s, ironically, under another Democratic President from a former Confederate state, Bill Clinton. (The next Democrat in the White House would be an African American, Barack Obama.)

By 1976, the Grand Old Party that the Rockefeller family had financed was dying. Rockefeller's party had supported African American suffrage (Ike pushed the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1960 to increase the number of black voters in the Deep South and L.B.J. as Senate Majority Leader got them passed) and had had an equal rights for women plank in the party platform since 1940. (An echo of Teddy Roosevelt's support for women's suffrage in his renegade 1912 Progressive Party presidential bid, the equal rights plank would be torn out of the party platform by Ronald Reagan in 1980.) In the Bicentennial Year of '76, Rockefeller's G.O.P was waning, and a new party more aligned with Strom Thurmond's Dixiecrat Party of 1948 was arising, Phoenix-like from the ashes of Lincoln's G.O.P. In 1976, Nelson Rockefeller was no longer welcome, and by 1980, progressive "Rockefeller Republicans" like U.S. Senator Jacob Javits of New York would begin to fall by he wayside, defeated by the likes of conservative 'Alfonse D'Amato'. By the 1980s, the only Rockefeller in elected office, Jay Rockefeller of West Virginia (the son or Rocky's brother John D. Rockefeller III), would be a Democrat.

Nelson Rockefeller - Biography - IMDb

Just to disprove the view that you are a typical Liberal windbag....

...note which of her dozen best sellers you've read.

"Coulter goes on to show that LBJ continually rejected civil rights bills proposed by only Republicans and it was not until 1964, when Johnson finally signed the civil rights act with very little help from his fellow Democrats in Congress. Even after the passage of the civil rights act, Democrats continued to win elections in former segregationist states all the way through the election of George H.W. Bush despite the folklore of the GOP “southern strategy.”
PICKET: Coulter shreds 'southern strategy' myth as GOP successfully runs more blacks in conservative districts - Washington Times

There was no "Southern Strategy."

But....there are low information voters who believe it.....
Raise your paw.

Coulter is no authority.

This tells the story:

The Rockefeller family's billions had once helped finance the Republican Party and the advancement of the interests of African Americans by endowing the N.A.A.C.P. and institutions of higher learning serving black folk. The Party of Lincoln had been the natural home of African Americans until the Great Depression and F.D.R. started to peel them away from the G.O.P.

L.B.J. and the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voters Right Act of 1965 sparked a major realignment of the political parties in America. African Americans in the 1960s were now solidly Democratic and the Solid South, which had once been solidly Democratic, began moving towards the new Republican Party procreated by Goldwater, Reagan and ex-Democrats from the former Confederacy like Strom Thurmond.

The first Republicans voted to Congress since Reconstruction from the Deep South started to appear in the 1960s, starting with John Tower in 1961, who was was elected to the U.S. Senate seat once held by then-Vice President Lyndon Johnson in a special election in 1961. Connecticut transplant George Bush, whose father Prescott Bush was a moderate Republican who represented the Nutmeg State in the U.S. Senate, was elected to the House of Representatives from Texas in 1964, reaping political hay from the backlash against civil rights.

The Republican in the South to make the biggest splash in the 1960s was U.S. Senator Strom Thurmond of South Carolina, who as the Palmetto State's governor in 1948 broke with Harry Truman over the inclusion of a civil rights plank in the Democratic Party platform (crafted by Hubert H. Humphrey) and ran for president as the head of the "Dixiecrat Party". Thurmond won four Southern states good for 39 votes in the Electoral College. In 1964, he quit the Democratic Party and resigned from the Senate to protest the passage of the Civil Rights Act, which a filibuster by Southern Senators, Democrats all (including Senator Strom, a racist who had fathered a mixed race child with his African American mistress) failed to derail. He subsequently was elected in a special election to his old seat as a Republican.

Goldwater had voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Reagan's political career had been bolstered by his support of Goldwater and his opposition to Fair Housing Laws in the state of California.

Reagan rode the backlash against civil rights to the governor's mansion in Sacramento and later to the White House. Under Reagan, who had launched his 1980 presidential campaign in Philadelphia, Mississippi, the site of the lynching of three civil rights workers in 1964, the spirit of the hated Abraham Lincoln was exorcised from the G.O.P. he helped create, enabling Southerners to embrace the Grand Old Party they previously had despised as a symbol of the Union's defeat of the Confederacy and is championing of equal rights for black folk during the hated Reconstruction period.

Shorn of Lincoln and a commitment to civil rights (in 1990, Republican President George H.W. Bush would become the first president in history to veto a civil rights act), the realignment of the Deep South with the Republican Party that had started in the 1960s quickened. The process that had begun with a Democrat from the South (L.B.J.) in the White House was completed by the mid-1990s, ironically, under another Democratic President from a former Confederate state, Bill Clinton. (The next Democrat in the White House would be an African American, Barack Obama.)

By 1976, the Grand Old Party that the Rockefeller family had financed was dying. Rockefeller's party had supported African American suffrage (Ike pushed the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1960 to increase the number of black voters in the Deep South and L.B.J. as Senate Majority Leader got them passed) and had had an equal rights for women plank in the party platform since 1940. (An echo of Teddy Roosevelt's support for women's suffrage in his renegade 1912 Progressive Party presidential bid, the equal rights plank would be torn out of the party platform by Ronald Reagan in 1980.) In the Bicentennial Year of '76, Rockefeller's G.O.P was waning, and a new party more aligned with Strom Thurmond's Dixiecrat Party of 1948 was arising, Phoenix-like from the ashes of Lincoln's G.O.P. In 1976, Nelson Rockefeller was no longer welcome, and by 1980, progressive "Rockefeller Republicans" like U.S. Senator Jacob Javits of New York would begin to fall by he wayside, defeated by the likes of conservative 'Alfonse D'Amato'. By the 1980s, the only Rockefeller in elected office, Jay Rockefeller of West Virginia (the son or Rocky's brother John D. Rockefeller III), would be a Democrat.

Nelson Rockefeller - Biography - IMDb

Her footnotes are more substantial than any of your posts

If I wrote a book you would never pick up a book of hers again.

Be sure the crayons come with it!

martin_luther_king_jr_and_lyndon_johnson_22.jpg

Body Language says it all

Yea...and actions ALWAYS speak louder than words...

President Lyndon B. Johnson, Martin Luther King Jr., and Rosa Parks at the signing of the Voting Rights Act on August 6, 1965

lbj_civil_rights_act_crop.jpg

ap640702077.jpg

Lyndon_Johnson_and_Martin_Luther_King,_Jr._-_Voting_Rights_Act.jpg

That was Ike's Identical Civil Right Bill!!!

LBJ Kept it bottled up in the Senate for 7 Years, he kept voting down the "****** Bill" as he liked to call it

LBJ was a political master and kept it bottled up until it could be passed successfully. LBJ was from Texas, hardly a liberal bastion by any definition. In 1937 and for twenty years, he toed the line and voted against any kind of legislation that would help minorities. I don't know if he saw a light or surrendered to political reality, but in 1957 he started his change. When it became expedient he saw the bill through passage, took credit, and laid groundwork for future changes to the acceptance of Civil Rights. His place at the table is recognized and recorded. We know his faults, his frailties, and his flaws, and we know he finally stood up and was counted.

Gads. you're a dope.

"Prior to 1957, LBJ “had never supported civil rights legislation- any civil rights legislation. In the Senate and House alike, his record was an unbroken one of votes against every civil rights bill that had ever come to a vote: against voting rights bills; against bills that would have struck at job discrimination and at segregation in other areas of American life; even against bills that would have protected blacks from lynching.
Robert Caro, “Master of the Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson, vol.3,” p. xv.

In less than five minutes, Greg Gutfeld explains why Conservative is simply better for the individual, and for society, than Liberal

And, by investing the five minutes in this vid...you get course credit in Prager University.....

Why the Right is Right - Prager University
Well it is a great way to make money for sure having to pay to see the stuff being sold. I kinda go with the tried and true axiom that as a person gets more education they become more liberal in thought. Frankly I do not care for conservative people and avoided them like the plague when in business. They always complained and tried to get out of paying for services rendered. Then there are the conservative workers. That is a joke. They do not work they just complain and listen to gush pimpballs on the radio.

" I kinda go with the tried and true axiom that as a person gets more education they become more liberal in thought."

Fact:
. The more education one has in the social sciences, the dumber one becomes.

Forum List

Back