Why "colored people" is offensive, but "people of color" is the politically correct term?

Dont blame your sheeple acceptance of the definition on me being obtuse. How can white reflect all colors yet still be the presence of all colors? How can Black be the absence of all colors yet absorb all light? You white boys are so stupid you cant even formulate a definition a 2nd grader would accept as valid.
Look it up Bozo. He's right. Did you go to school?
Yes. Thats how I received my degree.. Now did you go to school? Apply critical thinking. How can something that reflects all colors = the presence of all colors? How can something that encompasses all colors mean the abscence of all colors?

easy-----COLOR is determined by light wave length-----not a bunch of chemicals
in a pot of pigment. When you SEE color you see LIGHT-----the pot of pigment does not fly into your eyeballs and stimulate the nerve endings upon your retina.
GOT IT NOW -----college kid....?
I'm not talking about pigments or chemicals child. I know when you see color you see light. What does that have to do with white possessing all the colors? Are you claiming that white is light?

Yeah we already know the definition. What I am saying is if white reflects all light then how is it the presence of all colors? If Black absorbs all colors (which would then possess them) how is it the absence of all colors? Of course the definition is racial. The clue is that it doesnt make sense. If it was scientific it would make sense.
Obviously you don't understand the property of light wavelengths, it's an observable scientific phenomenon that white reflects, based on the proven principle of light white reflects all colors, also based on the proven principle of light black absorbs all light hence all colors (color is light). It makes perfect sense if one understands at least the basics of how light works, the only one here trying to tie it racially is you...... I wonder why?
You keep agreeing with me on the science part. What I am asking you is how can something that absorbs all colors be the absence of all colors? How can something that repels all colors possess them? Its obvious that the person attempting to claim white is the presence of all colors had a racial motivation for his inconsistency.
Take art and learn to "mix" colors then you'll probably understand. By being a reflective wavelength white reflects therefore is possessive of all it reflects (take a mirror as an example), the absence of light means that all that goes into it is absorbed and not reflected (take a Black Hole for example). Again I'm talking about pure white and pure black something none of us humans are therefore has nothing to do with human defined racial designations.
I didnt say it had anything to do with racial designations. What I said was that its obvious white people deigned to define white as the presence of all colors instead of the absence of all colors due to racial reasoning. You should take art yourself since you dont seem to understand what you are talking about.
Racial designations, you just used one, "white people"................ You missed a couple of posts by the way....... Took years of art, pretty damn good at it too.........

What I said was that its obvious white people deigned to define white as the presence of all colors instead of the absence of all colors due to racial reasoning

Noooo, that not one bit racist......... :rolleyes:

Self delusional much........
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I am no artist-----I cannot draw a straight line no less MIX PIGMENTS----but hubby makes his own tempera. Da white crackers defined COLOR according to its
nature------LIGHT HITTING THE RETINA------a mix of all the wave lengths of the
visual spectrum (those wave lengths that the brain can perceive) is WHITE.
No wave lengths hitting the retina-----appears "black"---the brain sees it as
BLACK---------I did biology in school------their ain't no "black people"--------
all people are "colored" I is pink but not albino. Albinos tend to look PINK---
because the blood shines thru. I got melanin manifested by little brown spots----
which nasty people call "freckles"

How about wiki?

This provides two superficially opposite but actually complementary descriptions of black. Black is the lack of all colors of light, or an exhaustive combination of multiple colors of pigment.
Wiki is not an acceptable resource in any major university as it's content is user contributed.

Obviously you don't understand the property of light wavelengths, it's an observable scientific phenomenon that white reflects, based on the proven principle of light white reflects all colors, also based on the proven principle of light black absorbs all light hence all colors (color is light). It makes perfect sense if one understands at least the basics of how light works, the only one here trying to tie it racially is you...... I wonder why?
You keep agreeing with me on the science part. What I am asking you is how can something that absorbs all colors be the absence of all colors? How can something that repels all colors possess them? Its obvious that the person attempting to claim white is the presence of all colors had a racial motivation for his inconsistency.
Take art and learn to "mix" colors then you'll probably understand. By being a reflective wavelength white reflects therefore is possessive of all it reflects (take a mirror as an example), the absence of light means that all that goes into it is absorbed and not reflected (take a Black Hole for example). Again I'm talking about pure white and pure black something none of us humans are therefore has nothing to do with human defined racial designations.
I didnt say it had anything to do with racial designations. What I said was that its obvious white people deigned to define white as the presence of all colors instead of the absence of all colors due to racial reasoning. You should take art yourself since you dont seem to understand what you are talking about.
Racial designations, you just used one, "white people"................ You missed a couple of posts by the way....... Took years of art, pretty damn good at it too.........

What I said was that its obvious white people deigned to define white as the presence of all colors instead of the absence of all colors due to racial reasoning

I am no artist-----I cannot draw a straight line no less MIX PIGMENTS----but hubby makes his own tempera. Da white crackers defined COLOR according to its
BLACK---------I did biology in school------their ain't no "black people"--------
because the blood shines thru. I got melanin manifested by little brown spots----
You should demand a refund for your education in biology. There are definitely some Black people. check out some of the people in the Sudan. Also eumelanin is Black in color.

Dont blame your sheeple acceptance of the definition on me being obtuse. How can white reflect all colors yet still be the presence of all colors? How can Black be the absence of all colors yet absorb all light? You white boys are so stupid you cant even formulate a definition a 2nd grader would accept as valid.
Yes. Thats how I received my degree.. Now did you go to school? Apply critical thinking. How can something that reflects all colors = the presence of all colors? How can something that encompasses all colors mean the abscence of all colors?

in a pot of pigment. When you SEE color you see LIGHT-----the pot of pigment does not fly into your eyeballs and stimulate the nerve endings upon your retina.
I'm not talking about pigments or chemicals child. I know when you see color you see light. What does that have to do with white possessing all the colors? Are you claiming that white is light?

of course white is light-------what you SEE is light-----blind people do not see colors.
did you not see the movie "PATCH OF BLUE"??? sheeeeesh ----when there
is no reflected light----you SEE black. Turn off your lights-----no lights----
BLACK. -----then get a prism------and see the white light BREAK up into
colors----all the colors of the visual spectrum

How about wiki?

This provides two superficially opposite but actually complementary descriptions of black. Black is the lack of all colors of light, or an exhaustive combination of multiple colors of pigment.
Wiki is not an acceptable resource in any major university as it's content is user contributed.

that's ok ringel dear-----in the USA kids learn about colors in kindergarten and even do ROY G BIV

You've confused yourself or you are trying to deflect again. There is nothing racist about pointing out white people using racism to influence definitions. They've done it millions of times before. Are you claiming this is not the case?
It is when you're make a supposition without definitive proof in this instance, blanket satetments like "They've done it millions of times before" is the exact style of faulty argument the white racists use........ funny how you're using the same style argument...... quite telling.......

of course white is light-------what you SEE is light-----blind people do not see colors.
White is not light. Youre getting confused. Your very wording is proof thats incorrect. White light? if white is light then why the need to call the light white?

You've confused yourself or you are trying to deflect again. There is nothing racist about pointing out white people using racism to influence definitions. They've done it millions of times before. Are you claiming this is not the case?
It is when you're make a supposition without definitive proof in this instance, blanket satetments like "They've done it millions of times before" is the exact style of faulty argument the white racists use........ funny how you're using the same style argument...... quite telling.......
You avoided my question like you often do when you have no answer. Thats quite telling as well.

You should demand a refund for your education in biology. There are definitely some Black people. check out some of the people in the Sudan. Also eumelanin is Black in color.

There is no person in the world entirely made of eumelanin. I have known lots of Sudanese-------none were "black" The "blackest" people I have encountered
have been DRAVIDIANS-----they are not BLACK either. Hair can be black----
sorta

Spin a color wheel and get back to us.

There is no person in the world entirely made of eumelanin. I have known lots of Sudanese-------none were "black" The "blackest" people I have encountered
have been DRAVIDIANS-----they are not BLACK either. Hair can be black----
sorta
I didnt ask for your personal experiences. I said to look at the Sudanese. They have people that are definitely the color Black.

White is not light. Youre getting confused. Your very wording is proof thats incorrect. White light? if white is light then why the need to call the light white?

all color is LIGHT-----different colors are simply different wave lengths. White is the perceived color when the retina is hit with all the wavelengths of the visual
spectrum ----that is white light.

Cant answer the question huh?

I did. You could use your very own racist eyes and see your yourself. You could look it up too instead of arguing.

I am-----in social situations--considered a "white" person-----I have never defined
color or optics ----really smart people ---thousands of years ago-----did it------I just
read about it

I did. You could use your very own racist eyes and see your yourself. You could look it up too instead of arguing.
Spinning a color wheel is not an aswer to my my question. If Black absorbs all colors that is the color that is the prescence of all colors. We see this in humans as well. Black people can produce white people but whites cannot produce Black people.

You avoided my question like you often do when you have no answer. Thats quite telling as well.
Okay, I've figured out your stock in trade, ask a question, don't like the answer, ask it again, toss in some racist deflection remarks then accuse your opponent of deflection when they respond to your racist allusions.
I answered your questions, you didn't like the answers and fell back on what appears to be your standard approach deflect by accusing deflection. Got it. See, I wasted all that time trying to have a rational discussion with someone who has no interest in rational discussion even though you pretended to. Goodbye.

Spinning a color wheel is not an aswer to my my question. If Black absorbs all colors that is the color that is the prescence of all colors. We see this in humans as well. Black people can produce white people but whites cannot produce Black people.

wrong again-----black does not REFLECT COLORS-----(light) ---it does not
STORE COLORS-------and BE ALL COLORS----it does not reflect----so light
that hits it just HEATS IT UP------when the heat dissipates---the "color"
is no longer there-----it's gone

wrong again-----black does not REFLECT COLORS-----(light) ---it does not
STORE COLORS-------and BE ALL COLORS----it does not reflect----so light
that hits it just HEATS IT UP------when the heat dissipates---the "color"
is no longer there-----it's gone
Wrong again. The light is converted into heat. The heat is absorbed by Black. Any idiot knows that.

Forum List

Back