Why Clintons Must Face Justice

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015

These people are thieves and monsters, said Haitian aid worker Gary Heavin
The nation of Haiti could easily serve as the most visibly damning evidence of the most despicable type of self-enrichment and grand theft known as “disaster capitalism.”

Most people, especially in America, however, would never know it as the corporate controlled media has erected a wall of silence and censorship to protect the perpetrators of one of the greatest thefts of funds and cases of self-enrichment in world history.

The people of Haiti have been thrice victimized. First on January 12, 2010, when a 7.0 magnitude earthquake struck Haiti about 15 miles west of Port-au-Prince, and secondly, when Hurricane Matthew delivered yet another devastating blow to the already severely wounded nation on October 4, 2016.

Not that being rapist and murderers is any better

I want policy passed and a SCOTUS appointment, thank you very much

I certainly agree that the hag deserves to be in jail, but I don't want to fuck with it or make a circus out of it though.

If they find new shit that needs further investigation & something come of it, or a Clinton Foundation investigation at some point, I am sure that AG Sessions will fulfill his job faithfully.

But let's get some shit done first

• Banned
I want policy passed and a SCOTUS appointment, thank you very much

I certainly agree that the hag deserves to be in jail, but I don't want to fuck with it or make a circus out of it though.

If they find new shit that needs further investigation & something come of it, or a Clinton Foundation investigation at some point, I am sure that AG Sessions will fulfill his job faithfully.

But let's get some shit done first
Actually the FBI never actually looked at the old shit, so to speak.

The nation of Haiti could easily serve as the most visibly damning evidence of the most despicable type of self-enrichment and grand theft known as “disaster capitalism.”

Most people, especially in America, however, would never know it as the corporate controlled media has erected a wall of silence and censorship to protect the perpetrators of one of the greatest thefts of funds and cases of self-enrichment in world history.

The people of Haiti have been thrice victimized. First on January 12, 2010, when a 7.0 magnitude earthquake struck Haiti about 15 miles west of Port-au-Prince, and secondly, when Hurricane Matthew delivered yet another devastating blow to the already severely wounded nation on October 4, 2016.

You said thrice, but only named two, do you have a third, or did you mean twice?

Also let the bitch eat her own words, remember when she said, no company is too big to fail and no person is too big to jail?

Please oh, fucking please arrest them and see how far you will get with a judge...

I think the running total on investigating the Clintons is about $200m...

And what has been turned up... Jackshit, Nothing....

You have accused her of being stupid...

Well how did someone so stupid and so corrupt manage to come through $200m worth of investigations clean with no charges to answer first...Not even an arrest...

And don't use you political influence crap, if the GOP had a sniff they would have deployed snipers...

The Clintons have worn me down over the decades. Thanks to Trump they are finally, mercifully DONE. I say make them cough up a couple hundred million for Haiti and anyone else they've ripped off and call it a day.

i already predicted that at least one of the clintons will be rushed to the hospital next year. maybe Hillary will fall and cant get up? maybe Bill will get hit full force by an airborne chair?

Clinton's HAITI Cash Machine..How Clinton cronyism took advantage of Suffering Black people

I understand the righties frustrations. But as Cowboy has pointed out, after tens of millions of taxpayer dollars, nothing. Which to a majority of Americans, looks like a hyper-partisan witch hunt.
Look at the tens of thousands of our own troops either permanently maimed physically/mentally or killed in Iraq, thanks to cherry picked intellligence.Less taxpayer dollars were spent investigating that travesty than spent on the Clintons and no multi year investigations. No one was punish or went to jail.
This vendetta that so far has been built on conjecture is similar to what one would see in third world banana republic.

You said thrice, but only named two, do you have a third, or did you mean twice?

Also let the bitch eat her own words, remember when she said, no company is too big to fail and no person is too big to jail?
Try clicking the link genius

Please oh, fucking please arrest them and see how far you will get with a judge...

I think the running total on investigating the Clintons is about $200m...

And what has been turned up... Jackshit, Nothing....

You have accused her of being stupid...

Well how did someone so stupid and so corrupt manage to come through $200m worth of investigations clean with no charges to answer first...Not even an arrest...

And don't use you political influence crap, if the GOP had a sniff they would have deployed snipers...
And every news station says that Trump will never be the President. He will and Hillary is scared shitless

Forum List

Back