Why Chihuahuas Are More Nervous / Jumpy Than Ever...........

A friend of ours has two of them, they are always nervous they shake,
They tend to be nervous little critters.

Yes and also noisy, sometimes they have transported these two little dogs to our house and you only have to move and they are shouting their heads off, I always shut these little dogs up by saying to them STFU you noisy little Racist/White Supremacist/Nazi/Communist Bigots! AND they do SHUT UP :smoke: :omg:

Is that the best you got?

1588625537419.jpeg

A friend of ours has two of them, they are always nervous they shake,
They tend to be nervous little critters.

Yes and also noisy, sometimes they have transported these two little dogs to our house and you only have to move and they are shouting their heads off, I always shut these little dogs up by saying to them STFU you noisy little Racist/White Supremacist/Nazi/Communist Bigots! AND they do SHUT UP :smoke: :omg:
AND these little ones can be overly protective, as well. A friend of mine took in his mother-in-law's aged chihuahua when it appeared that the dog absolutely loved him every time he visited her place or when the dog was brought to his place to visit. His mother-in-law asked him if he'd take the doggy into his household. He said yes, of course, and the little female chihuahua lived a very comfortable and pampered life her last couple years. My friend said the dog had to be everywhere he went, and would get protective and bark at his wife when she'd try to show the dog attention or affection. And my friend said he cried like a baby when the little one had to be put to sleep. Pets really DO leave an indelible mark on our lives, and we are very fortunate to be able to have them IN our lives.

I've noticed the smaller the dog, the angrier and more aggressive it is. Years ago, I went on an install at a VERY small business in Maine. The guy had a small dog that he had chained to a eye round sunk into his wall by his desk. The dog looked in good health, taken good care of, he fed it a few treats, and referred to it like one of his kids. I started my work and stepped into the middle of the room about four feet away from his desk. The dog shoots out from the desk and before I can look all the way down, has a hold of my right ankle. Scared the crap out of me. Long story short, the dog barked and growled at me the rest of the day. It wasn't much bigger than an underinflated football.

Forum List

Back