Why can't women make up their mind?

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
Why can't women make up their mind?

I'm building a new house for my mother. And she keeps changing the plans. And every time she does that I have to get the new plans approved by the fatass chair jockeys and have a hung over building inspector suffering from Alzheimers come out and green light the changes to the foundation and basement walls. Thus delaying the project over and over again.

Damn, this isn't the same as rearranging furniture or paintings on the wall. I don't mind doing that. But this is crazy. I'm moving walls and plumbing and stuff.

I bet that tomorrow when she comes out there she will want the garage moved over by two and a half feet or some other stupid shit.

Uncle Ferd says is `cause...

... dey ain't got a whole lot to work with...

... to begin with.

(Dat thud ya just heard was Ferd hittin' the floor...

... after Granny whacked him upside the back o' the head.)

I forgot to say earlier that not all females are indecisive. In other words, my mom and me are nothing alike. I always know what I want.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. Is there a catch where I am concerned? Sadly yes. What I want are things that I can't have because I wasn't fully aware of them until they didn't exist anymore. The late beautiful precious at the top of this picture is at the top of my want list.

157006.jpg

Time to draw up a contract and specify change order fees.
It's a gift. I can't charge her.
Just sit her down and tell her no more changes because they're costing you too much money. What's she gonna do get mad and not accept a free finished house? If need be tell her you've only got X dollars to spend and the expenses of additional changes is money you won't have for other things already detailed in the plans, her changes will necessitate other changes she won't like.

It's very simole... women were never intended to be the decision makers in Society. They are not biologically programmed to be the ones who make decisions.

Forum List

Back