Why can't we search "TSA" on this forum?

The TSA is a government handout based on reactionary measures.

They can go fuck themselves, but would probably like it.

Well they certainly enjoy fucking us. And so does our UN elected leadership, thats why they hire Tards, to make sure we stay in lock step.

TSA Help Wanted - hilarious satire animation about TSA perverts, Janet Napolitano and the Bill of Rights - NaturalNews.tv

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCTSzJDCzT8]TSA Help Wanted - hilarious satire animation about TSA perverts and the Bill of Rights - YouTube[/ame]

That is pretty funny, but also pretty disturbing. WTF is happening to our Country? :confused:

We are being destroyed by design. ;) By the same old powers we fought at our birth but have been taught to forget.

TSA
About 2,630 results (0.29 seconds)

Really? I've tried this on two different computers... I must be doing something wrong.

Can you post the results for me?

these are the first few

TSA agent sneaks gun through 5 body scanners in DFW - US ...
I wonder what the agents watching those scanners were really looking at. An undercover TSA agent was able to get through security at ...
www.usmessageboard.com/.../156684-tsa-agent-sneaks-gun-through-5-body- scanners-in-dfw.html
Ron Paul on abolishing TSA - US Message Board - Political ...
Ron Paul on abolishing TSA - YouTube Ron Paul on abolishing TSA - YouTube Comment: We don't need no Stinkn' TSA, who needs terrorists ...
www.usmessageboard.com/.../205412-ron-paul-on-abolishing-tsa.html
Theft among TSA screeners. - US Message Board - Political ...
To Serve, to Protect and...to Steal If TSA workers steal from the people they are supposed to be protecting, how can they be trusted to keep the ...
www.usmessageboard.com/.../173572-theft-among-tsa-screeners.html
Senate Bill Will Force Radiation Testing Of TSA Scanners - US ...
The ranking Republican Senator on the Homeland Security Committee is poised to introduce legislation this week that would force the TSA to ...
www.usmessageboard.com/.../205958-senate-bill-will-force-radiation-testing- of-tsa-scanners.html

Thanks for posting it, but like I said it didn't work when I tried it.

<sigh>

Go into a search engine(yahoo, google etc) and type

site:usmessageboard.com tsa

Old people! Learn to use the internet before you die!

<sigh>

The OP was speaking of these boards specifically...Type the full name out? You get a plethora of threads...

What? The results *ARE* only of these boards. Come on people!

Look at those urls...

StuF8.png

<sigh>

The OP was speaking of these boards specifically...Type the full name out? You get a plethora of threads...

What? The results *ARE* only of these boards. Come on people!

Look at those urls...

StuF8.png

Try again...THESE BOARDS. What of the OP don't YOU understand?

Hey Cowdude? he was speaking of the SEARCH on these boards...you know the 'search function' built into it?

No shit sherlock.

But everybody knows most forums(especially vbulletin) don't allow three letter search terms. Searching for Transport Security Administration is not the same thing as searching for TSA. Most threads with the word TSA in them don't even have the words Transport, Security, or Administration in them.

The name of the game is being creative and thinking outside the box, not being an inept old person who keeps trying to use a standard hammer because they don't know how to use a ball-peen hammer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back