Why can't Trump and Sanders go Rogue.

Sanders' career is one of working with members of both parties. It's a concept called "cooperation," something most RWs may not be familiar with.

Trump should definitely go rogue and run third party (as he tried to do in 2000). This time he's got enough media attention to siphon votes away from the GOP and stab it in the heart for being so mean to him.

Sounds great. Please proved a link to the bi-partisan legislation that Crackpot Sanders has worked on during his 40 years at the public trough.

As for Trump- he doesn't need to run third party, he can win the GOP nomination.

Really, so you voted for Bush, so how much was the debt increased by and how about the size of government. Oh yeah you're vote wasn't wasted all right, your vote facilitated more harm to America. Good on you for being the problem. What a winner you are by voting for a candidate that increased debt and the size of government. The only thing you have demonstrated is your willful destruction of America as long as it is YOUR side doing it.

Yes, I voted for Bush because the alternative was AL GORE! Oh my god... can you even imagine what a fucked up mess our country would be if Al "I invented the Internet" Gore had won? You think Gore wouldn't have increased the size of government or debt?

Look, Mr. Idealist... I realize one simple fact of life... it doesn't matter if you vote for a third party or sit and home eating Cheetos... a Republican or Democrat is going to be elected president on election day. There is no scenario where we turn on the news Election Night and hear them say... Well folks, we're sorry to report there will be no new president because no one showed up to vote!

So I can get all upset and patriotic and not participate in "the sham" or I can at least support one of the two options. I don't NOT vote on principle. Sorry.

Let's set aside your complaints and beefs for a moment and review our history. Both Democrat and Republican parties have undergone many-a-change over the decades. Platforms and planks have varied and are really all over the board in every direction at different times.... there's not two immutable parties. WE are the key to that... WE change the dynamics of the party as we go. The party literally becomes whatever the people of the party want them to become. Change can be slow but that is the brilliance of the design, it's supposed to be slow. Sitting out the process in a huff because they're not moving fast enough to please you is foolish and will NEVER accomplish a thing. Never has, never will.

And all the while you and others destroy this country by electing crooks and politicians that have no problem destroying America for their personal gain. You sir again are one of the many people responsible for the destruction and high debt we have seen. Stop your bitching about ANY government spending problems because you have NO PROBLEM electing those that SPEND SPEND SPEND. You win the jackass award for stupidity.

Really, so you voted for Bush, so how much was the debt increased by and how about the size of government. Oh yeah you're vote wasn't wasted all right, your vote facilitated more harm to America. Good on you for being the problem. What a winner you are by voting for a candidate that increased debt and the size of government. The only thing you have demonstrated is your willful destruction of America as long as it is YOUR side doing it.

Yes, I voted for Bush because the alternative was AL GORE! Oh my god... can you even imagine what a fucked up mess our country would be if Al "I invented the Internet" Gore had won? You think Gore wouldn't have increased the size of government or debt?

Look, Mr. Idealist... I realize one simple fact of life... it doesn't matter if you vote for a third party or sit and home eating Cheetos... a Republican or Democrat is going to be elected president on election day. There is no scenario where we turn on the news Election Night and hear them say... Well folks, we're sorry to report there will be no new president because no one showed up to vote!

So I can get all upset and patriotic and not participate in "the sham" or I can at least support one of the two options. I don't NOT vote on principle. Sorry.

Let's set aside your complaints and beefs for a moment and review our history. Both Democrat and Republican parties have undergone many-a-change over the decades. Platforms and planks have varied and are really all over the board in every direction at different times.... there's not two immutable parties. WE are the key to that... WE change the dynamics of the party as we go. The party literally becomes whatever the people of the party want them to become. Change can be slow but that is the brilliance of the design, it's supposed to be slow. Sitting out the process in a huff because they're not moving fast enough to please you is foolish and will NEVER accomplish a thing. Never has, never will.

And all the while you and others destroy this country by electing crooks and politicians that have no problem destroying America for their personal gain. You sir again are one of the many people responsible for the destruction and high debt we have seen. Stop your bitching about ANY government spending problems because you have NO PROBLEM electing those that SPEND SPEND SPEND. You win the jackass award for stupidity.

Sorry but it's out of my control. If I could change it by not voting, I would. But here's a newsflash for you... Either the Democrat or Republican nominee will be elected president in November. Even IF every single person in this country stayed home and refused to participate in protest.

Now, we both know (or should) that this is not going to happen... but let's just assume that it does... let's say that your ranting and raving takes root and every American stays home on election day and there are NO votes cast. What happens then? Well, the states cannot certify the electoral delegates and the election goes to the House and Senate who will vote.

So you see, your efforts are futile. Come November, we'll have a new president and it doesn't matter what you do. I actually agree with you that we need to be electing honest people with integrity and honor who aren't going to steal or rob us blind and lie to our faces. I think that has to start with us holding those who hold or seek public office accountable in all circumstances, whether we like them or not.

Forum List

Back