Why can't the Trump and GOP govern???

While the Trump supporters here are busy crying like little girls about the big bad media, and those pesky Russia investigations, there is an ugly little detail no one wants to talk about. The GOP controls The House, The Senate, most of the State governorships, and the White House, and 7 months in to this administration, nothing has been done! Well, let's review a few of those really loud campaign promises:

“We’re gonna take care of Social Security, we’re gonna take care of Medicaid and Medicare, we’re gonna take care of all of the things that frankly, right now, we can’t do. OK?” Trump's budget contains deep cut's to all of these.

Mark my words folks, we're going to build the wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it! WRONG, they'll be no wall, and if there is America will pay for it.

“You’re going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost,” he said. “It’s going to be so easy.” We sure don't see that happening, now do we?

"We will create the first class infrastructure our country and our people deserve," Trump budget actually contained a net cut to infrastructure programs, reducing federal outlays by $145 billion over 10 years. Those include cuts to Amtrak, and the Highway Trust Fund,

"I'll eliminate the national debt in 8 years, and it's going to be so easy folks....so easy!" Even the most Conservative lawmakers and budget hawks say this is not possible. "I see just one way Trump will get close to the deficit-neutral outcome he wants," says Brian Riedl of the conservative Manhattan Institute. "He'd need play the 'madman' card, and shut down the government."

Trump supporters: Why don't you take a break from your customary bitching about the Liberal's and Media for 2 min. and explain to the rest of us why can't Trump and the GOP accomplish anything??:bye1:
So according to conservatives, even though conservatives control of all three branches of government, with majorities in both Houses, the SC, and control of the WH, it's still the Democrats' fault that nothing is being done.

Given the conservatives are incapable of taking responsibility for the fuck-up that was W's administration, I guess this is hardly surprising. Conservatives are not only capable of governing but totally incapable of taking responsibility for the messes they create.
/----/,You blithering idiot. If conservatives controlled all 3 branches most of our problems would be solved now.
Then why did you elect a New York liberal Democrat huckster for President?

Every time you open your skyrocketing medical bills, every time you are charged record higher prices for your health insurance, thank Trump the New York Democrat huckster who lied to you.

"Yeahbut we won!"

While the Trump supporters here are busy crying like little girls about the big bad media, and those pesky Russia investigations, there is an ugly little detail no one wants to talk about. The GOP controls The House, The Senate, most of the State governorships, and the White House, and 7 months in to this administration, nothing has been done! Well, let's review a few of those really loud campaign promises:

“We’re gonna take care of Social Security, we’re gonna take care of Medicaid and Medicare, we’re gonna take care of all of the things that frankly, right now, we can’t do. OK?” Trump's budget contains deep cut's to all of these.

Mark my words folks, we're going to build the wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it! WRONG, they'll be no wall, and if there is America will pay for it.

“You’re going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost,” he said. “It’s going to be so easy.” We sure don't see that happening, now do we?

"We will create the first class infrastructure our country and our people deserve," Trump budget actually contained a net cut to infrastructure programs, reducing federal outlays by $145 billion over 10 years. Those include cuts to Amtrak, and the Highway Trust Fund,

"I'll eliminate the national debt in 8 years, and it's going to be so easy folks....so easy!" Even the most Conservative lawmakers and budget hawks say this is not possible. "I see just one way Trump will get close to the deficit-neutral outcome he wants," says Brian Riedl of the conservative Manhattan Institute. "He'd need play the 'madman' card, and shut down the government."

Trump supporters: Why don't you take a break from your customary bitching about the Liberal's and Media for 2 min. and explain to the rest of us why can't Trump and the GOP accomplish anything??:bye1:
So according to conservatives, even though conservatives control of all three branches of government, with majorities in both Houses, the SC, and control of the WH, it's still the Democrats' fault that nothing is being done.

Given the conservatives are incapable of taking responsibility for the fuck-up that was W's administration, I guess this is hardly surprising. Conservatives are not only capable of governing but totally incapable of taking responsibility for the messes they create.
/----/,You blithering idiot. If conservatives controlled all 3 branches most of our problems would be solved now.
/----/ he's not liberal and he's not a huckster. So why did you Democrat RATS nominate a New York liberal huckster for president?

Every time you open your skyrocketing medical bills, every time you are charged record higher prices for your health insurance, thank Trump the New York Democrat huckster who lied to you.

"Yeahbut we won!"
/----/ no I'll blame Democrats -- you own obozocare

/----/ he's not liberal and he's not a huckster.
This is what I mean when I say you rubes have STILL not caught on you've been massively hoaxed. :lol:

This is what I mean when I say you rubes have STILL not caught on you've been massively hoaxed. :lol:
/----/ Explain why you supported New York liberal Democrat huckster Hillary Clintoon. I'll try not to laugh at your reasoning.

/----/ Explain why you supported New York liberal Democrat huckster Hillary Clintoon. I'll try not to laugh at your reasoning.
I didn't support Clinton. I'm a conservative Republican.

Would you like a tissue to wipe that egg off your face?

Forum List

Back