Why Can't the Pro-Choice Crowd Be Honest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you're pro abortion. You're willing to lie to promote it.

We all know the best way to prevent baby homicide is to kill those suckers off!! Woo hoo!

Having played many a season between the lines I always know a dumb, sore loser when I see one.
In debate and any form of competition you always can spot a mile away a poor sport that has lost and is bitter when you hear them cry:
"You cheated and lie"

No, we post facts, and stats, and you slimy pro-abortionists ignore them, and pretend your pretend scenarios somehow hold water.

You know, the scenarios where legalized abortion reduces child abuse, and results in fewer abortions, and saves women.

Still waiting for the *facts* and the studies that back up those *scientific* assertions.

I never made any such assertions and I am not pro abortion.
Your lack of any ability to tell us WHAT YOU ARE FOR is astounding Allie.
Tell us what you favor and what laws you support and how that will be accomplished.
Fact is you are incapable of formulating any plan whatsoever to overturn Roe and set up a different set of laws.
Too stupid? Apparently so. So sad.

Maybe gadawg and company just think that all women hate their own femaleness too much to ever think of pregnancy as anything but having their bodies hijacked by malicious aliens. After all, their side of the aisle DOES have NOW.

Dunno why that amazes me. The kind of men who support abortion and claim it's because they "love women" are actually saying that they love women who are stupid, easily-led immoral sluts, and they don't want anything to dry up the supply of them. We used to call them "cads".

Yeah, there is a whole group of men out there professing they support abortion because they 'love' women. Yeah, good one Cesspit, you're on to a winner there......:eusa_whistle:

And we all know that any woman who gets knocked up but doesn't want a child is an easily led immoral slut.

Dunno what's worse - you posting such drivel, or you believing it....

Ah, give her a break Doc.
She is making, or attempting to make, her point based on emotion, not fact.
Because she has no facts to work with.

Funnily enough, that sums up her whole posting history....

And don't think it has escaped anybody's notice that the two most vile, loathesome men on this forum (aside from Gaybiker) are the holdouts for the right to kill babies.

Grump, the creepiest and most disturbed private-messaging person (again, aside from gaybiker)...with his weird misogynist and foul neg reps...and gadawg, who struts around bragging about what a well versed, well educated, and RESPECTED person he is...while at the same time refusing to apply the most nominal of accepted debate practices to his own retarded musings.

You have no idea how incredibly disgusting it is that two weirdoes like you guys are even participating in this conversation. You're disgusting. And you guys are the types that children need to be protected from...don't think it's not obvious.

I oppose abortion. Where have I ever stated I am pro abortion?
Try again.

Too easy.

I oppose abortion just like I oppose drug use and cigarette smoking.
I agree with you that women should "have the ability to navigate this issue legally on their own."

Without GOVERNMENT telling them what to do and MEN having to be responsible for their actions which is what you advocate

And don't think it has escaped anybody's notice that the two most vile, loathesome men on this forum (aside from Gaybiker) are the holdouts for the right to kill babies.

Grump, the creepiest and most disturbed private-messaging person (again, aside from gaybiker)...with his weird misogynist and foul neg reps...and gadawg, who struts around bragging about what a well versed, well educated, and RESPECTED person he is...while at the same time refusing to apply the most nominal of accepted debate practices to his own retarded musings.

You have no idea how incredibly disgusting it is that two weirdoes like you guys are even participating in this conversation. You're disgusting. And you guys are the types that children need to be protected from...don't think it's not obvious.

I take it this a captulation on your part?

1) I'm anti-abortion but pro choice
2) I only neg rep you when you neg rep me
3) As far as I'm aware I have only ever messaged you in reply to one of yours. I cannot think of an instant where I would waste my time engaging in private messages with a blithering idiot. Showing you up for the shitstain you are on a public messageboard? Sure...
4) Yeah I'm such a misogynist that I hate Jillian, EZ, Luissa, Goldcatt, Valerie, Sarah G, Maggie - oh that's right, I don't. Maybe I just don't like thick-as-pigshit hate mongers.
5) You are a disgrace to the conservative moment.
6) I would not be surprised if your kids get taken away from you at some stage - some people are not fit to be parents.
7) You on the jungle juice tonight? You're being more revolting/depraved/loathesome than usual...

Last edited:
Try again.

Too easy.

I agree with you that women should "have the ability to navigate this issue legally on their own."

Without GOVERNMENT telling them what to do and MEN having to be responsible for their actions which is what you advocate

You can be anti abortion and pro choice at the same time. Neither are exclusive...

I am well known for being far educated beyond my intelligence.
And I get no respect!

Allie lecturing us on "accepted debate practices":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
That is some FUNNY SHIT there.

Try again.

Too easy.

You can be anti abortion and pro choice at the same time. Neither are exclusive...

That would be me.

No, we post facts, and stats, and you slimy pro-abortionists ignore them, and pretend your pretend scenarios somehow hold water.

You know, the scenarios where legalized abortion reduces child abuse, and results in fewer abortions, and saves women.

Still waiting for the *facts* and the studies that back up those *scientific* assertions.

Like how God created a monthly action which kills ova?

Which is, just like it was the LAST time you brought it up, as relevant to this discussion as the fact that our skin cells die and slough off. When human zits like you can figure out the difference between an embryo and the various individual cells of a human body, come back and talk. Until then, you're making a fantastic case for what a complete waste of time and money sex education in the schools apparently is.

Like how God created a monthly action which kills ova?

Another brilliant argument. For something. Not sure what.

3) As far as I'm aware I have only ever messaged you in reply to one of yours. I cannot think of an instant where I would waste my time engaging in private messages with a blithering idiot. Showing you up for the shitstain you are on a public messageboard? Sure...
4) Yeah I'm such a misogynist that I hate Jillian, EZ, Luissa, Goldcatt, Valerie, Sarah G, Maggie - oh that's right, I don't. Maybe I just don't like thick-as-pigshit hate mongers.
6) I would not be surprised if your kids get taken away from you at some stage - some people are not fit to be parents.
7) You on the jungle juice tonight? You're being more revoting/depraved/loathesome than usual...

You left out she has big feet and is ugly.

And I get no respect!

Not half as funny as the board pervs claiming to be all about the children and the rights of women.

And I get no respect!

Not half as funny as the board pervs claiming to be all about the children and the rights of women.

Ever notice how babykilling women are always screeching about how men don't have abortions, so they shouldn't get to have opinions . . . but they NEVER say it to the predatory dirtbags who want to be able to pressure their girlfriends into flushing away the Future Child Support Payment while he's still in utero?

7) You on the jungle juice tonight? You're being more revoting/depraved/loathesome than usual...

Dunno about that...mind you she is apparently Gilbert Grape's mother incarnate....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UXcd8i0uLPI/TFKlMnG5QnI/AAAAAAAAAY4/SHCzYq7eapc/s1600/obese+mama.jpg

Last edited:
And I get no respect!

Ever notice how babykilling women are always screeching about how men don't have abortions, so they shouldn't get to have opinions . . . but they NEVER say it to the predatory dirtbags who want to be able to pressure their girlfriends into flushing away the Future Child Support Payment while he's still in utero?

Are you that weak Cecille? You would let a man talk and pressure you into an abortion?
Damn, I wouldn't have ever admitted that.

Dunno about that...mind you she is apparently Gilbert Grape's mother incarnate....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UXcd8i0uLPI/TFKlMnG5QnI/AAAAAAAAAY4/SHCzYq7eapc/s1600/obese+mama.jpg

Tsk tsk, bringing family into the mix IS against the rules...

Tsk tsk, bringing family into the mix IS against the rules...

You brought up children...

..that aside..

I don't give a shit. Gunny only ever instituted that rule (and the one about changing quotes) because of whiney neocons....

At the end of the day this is just a messageboard. You can't handle the heat, fuck off....simple really....

7) You on the jungle juice tonight? You're being more revolting/depraved/loathesome than usual...

Reported, scum.

Like I said, people who are a threat to children always end up showing their true colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back