Why can't the FEDs use something like VENMO to get money to small businesses?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Last year I created a VENMO account for my tenants to pay rent. I didn't know what it was, but my tenants use it for nearly all their financial transactions. It works really well. Why couldn't the government use VENMO or some equivalent system to get money straight to small business owners? Every day that goes by we are losing businesses.

Last year I created a VENMO account for my tenants to pay rent. I didn't know what it was, but my tenants use it for nearly all their financial transactions. It works really well. Why couldn't the government use VENMO or some equivalent system to get money straight to small business owners? Every day that goes by we are losing businesses.
LOL you think the party in power has any interest in getting ANYTHING to small businesses? :lmao:

LOL you think the party in power has any interest in getting ANYTHING to small businesses? :lmao:
That is a meaningless response. This is much more than a political issue people are losing their businesses and small business is the backbone of employment in this country.

Forum List

Back