Why can't liberals find a way to create wealth without taking from successfull?

Something I can never understand unless I go into my own theory, which I will not do in this thread at least.
Liberals seem to be OK with printing more money, continnuing with the debt, spending etc.
DISCLAIMER: I am not rich by any means, nor am I kissing up to them, I hate the likes of Romney no less then anyone else on this earth, so do not be judgemental.
Simple question really: what if there was a zapper which would zap liberals any time they tried to get their hands on rich/other people's money, and they would have no choice but to leave them rich alone. explain the scenario of what would happen to our nation? how could we go on? etc...
:cool:

Why is it your a complete idiot!? repubs have done the same as Obama, now bitch about them.

What a stupid question, might as well ask why the rich cannot find a way to create wealth that does not exploit workers and screw the middle class out of their paltry savings? Liberals are not looking to rob the rich so much as counter the ill effects of their sucking money out of the economy and hoarding it.

I don't know whether the rank ignorance or thinly veiled avarice is more astonishing.

[...] Simple question really: what if there was a zapper which would zap liberals any time they tried to get their hands on rich/other people's money[...]
Please supply a specific example of Liberals trying to get their hands on other people's money.

Progressive taxation and entitlement handouts to those who pay nothing in federal income tax

Yes, stop the Millionaire from geting those tax handouts in the form of write offs, and 1,500 Millionaires paid no taxes last year.

Why can't liberals find a way to create wealth without taking from successfull?

That would require many of them to work.

same with those lazy republiklans in your family?

There are rich liberals you bunch of dummies.

Even Jesus lived on handouts and donations.

Something I can never understand unless I go into my own theory, which I will not do in this thread at least.
Liberals seem to be OK with printing more money, continnuing with the debt, spending etc.
DISCLAIMER: I am not rich by any means, nor am I kissing up to them, I hate the likes of Romney no less then anyone else on this earth, so do not be judgemental.
Simple question really: what if there was a zapper which would zap liberals any time they tried to get their hands on rich/other people's money, and they would have no choice but to leave them rich alone. explain the scenario of what would happen to our nation? how could we go on? etc...

I am not sure I understand your premise. The rich basically have the money and I want their money, so do you. I think what you are saying is why do liberals want to TAKE the money instead of EARNING the money. That is what I have done my whole life, trying to get some of the wealth of the rich. Now that I am thinking about retirement I resent the fact that the government wants to take what I worked my ass off for and give it to someone else. If they want to earn it from me then fine I have always paid for what I needed. But to just take money and throw it down the black hole of government then not only NO but HELL NO.

Not sure why you hate Romney? Do you hate all successful people? Is that where this country is heading that success is an evil that must be eliminated?

Please supply a specific example of Liberals trying to get their hands on other people's money.

Progressive taxation and entitlement handouts to those who pay nothing in federal income tax

Yes, stop the Millionaire from geting those tax handouts in the form of write offs, and 1,500 Millionaires paid no taxes last year.

You have heard me support equal % taxation on every dollar earned without exception, without floor, without loophole, without exemption.... I am against any 'breaks' or differences no matter who gets them

Do Liberals not pay taxes? Why is it all "other people's money" when the most money collected by our government COMES FROM Liberal states?

Exactly HOW would the republicans create "wealth" for the middle class without using any money?

I am not sure I understand your premise. The rich basically have the money and I want their money, so do you. I think what you are saying is why do liberals want to TAKE the money instead of EARNING the money. That is what I have done my whole life, trying to get some of the wealth of the rich. Now that I am thinking about retirement I resent the fact that the government wants to take what I worked my ass off for and give it to someone else. If they want to earn it from me then fine I have always paid for what I needed. But to just take money and throw it down the black hole of government then not only NO but HELL NO.

Not sure why you hate Romney? Do you hate all successful people? Is that where this country is heading that success is an evil that must be eliminated?

Then don't ever call the police, firemen, military, library, park system, lakes, etc,cause the taxes paid to the govt. is then used to help live in the USA.
Now. I want to hear you old golf playing fucks to cry about public funded municiple golf courses.

What a stupid question, might as well ask why the rich cannot find a way to create wealth that does not exploit workers and screw the middle class out of their paltry savings? Liberals are not looking to rob the rich so much as counter the ill effects of their sucking money out of the economy and hoarding it.

I don't know whether the rank ignorance or thinly veiled avarice is more astonishing.

You are easily astonished. Conservatives talk of trickle down but balk at anything that insures that at least some money actually makes it back into the economy.

You are easily astonished. Conservatives talk of trickle down but balk at anything that insures that at least some money actually makes it back into the economy.
And just what is the outcome of all this "sucking money out of the economy and hoarding it"?..What's in it for the wealthy?

Money spent on health care, education, technology, and infrastructure is what drives an economy.

Not tax cuts for the rich.

All of what you mentioned would work exponentially better if the money wasn't passed through the government.

I'd like to see our rail system had the govt. not financed the transcontinental railway

I would too. There was accountability and responsibility back then. Not now.

And just what is the outcome of all this "sucking money out of the economy and hoarding it"?..What's in it for the wealthy?

You are looking at the outcome right now, an economy where they can screw things up to an astonishing degree and have the power to make the rabble bail them out. They are immune from the consequences of their actions, now that's luxury.

Last edited:

You are looking at the outcome right now, an economy where they can screw things up to an astonishing degree and have the power to make the rabble to bail them out. They are immune from the consequences of their actions, now that's luxury.
I didn't ask you that.

What is in it for the rich to screw up the economy?...What do they get out of the deal?...If they indeed have sucked all the money out of the economy, why do they need a bailout?

Do you think past your nose when you post any of your knee-jerk covetousness and hate?

Maybe if there were a more equitable wealth distribution in this country, those at the bottom could pay more in federal taxes. Walmart heirs have more wealth than the bottom 30% of Americans. Is it because this handful of heirs work harder than 30 million of the rest of us? If the imbalance of wealth increases in a decade to say walmart heirs will have more than 35 million people on the bottom, then its because the heirs worked that much harder and those on the bottom slacked off?

The Walmart Heirs Have The Same Net Worth As The Bottom 30 Percent Of Americans | ThinkProgress

[...] Simple question really: what if there was a zapper which would zap liberals any time they tried to get their hands on rich/other people's money[...]

You are looking at the outcome right now, an economy where they can screw things up to an astonishing degree and have the power to make the rabble to bail them out. They are immune from the consequences of their actions, now that's luxury.
I didn't ask you that.

What is in it for the rich to screw up the economy?...What do they get out of the deal?...If they indeed have sucked all the money out of the economy, why do they need a bailout?

Do you think past your nose when you post any of your knee-jerk covetousness and hate?

You can shove that wealth envy crap up your ass, sideways. The end result of all this is that the 1% has ended up with an even larger share of the nation's wealth, two parties filled with shameless suck-ups and a populace that will settle for less than ever, from their point of view business has never been better.

Forum List

Back